Posted: 13 years ago
wow both parts amazing
so finally geet & anjali meet
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved what you wrote soo far, I just caught up with it since i'm new here, update soon :)
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Fourteen
(Ready...Set...Go!)

Anjali walked farther and farther away from Geet... but she turned around for a second and saw Geet laughing and smiling while talking to one of the camp volunteers... She laughed a little and as walking she bumped into dadimaa...

" Ouchh sorry!" said Anjali as she turned to face the front again. " Anjali... aapne Geet ko dekha kya"  said Dadimaa smirking... Anjali smiled widely, " Oh dadimaa! shes beautiful!!! shes so nice as well!! She looked so cute in her college picture but here she looks absolutely gorgeous! mama was right!!!". " I didn't see Geet... " said Dadimaa trying to search for her. Anjali pointed to the other direction and dadimaa looked there... she saw Geet talking to a group of children and she walked a little closer... and she stopped.. she looked so lost for a second...

"Dadimaa!!" said Anjali impatiently. Dadimaa snapped out of her thoughts and smiled, " Its been ten years... and us Geet main aur aaj ki Geet main itna farak hai.. woh kabhi aisay kapre nahi pehna karthiti..". " Dadimaa! elaborate" said Anjali... " She is... just breathtaking... I could never imagine my Geet to be this... but one thing is the same.. the way she talks and smiles...". " I knoww.. mama was so right.. but she never told me how beautiful Geet was.." said Anjali...

" I know beta.. acha.. I won't be staying in the camp with you... I booked a hotel fifteen minutes away... Geet mujhe pehchaan legi.. and we won't be successful at all then.." said Dadimaa.. Anjali nodded, " Okay dadimaa.. par.. how can I keep in contact with you?". Dadimaa smiled, " beta.. main aapki dadimaa hoon.. koi aisi vaisi nahi hoon... here... cellphone.. tumhara birthday gift..".

Anjali was surprised! " Thanks DADIMAA.. love you!!!". She kissed dadimaa on her cheek and dadimaa hugged her hard, " Okay Anji.. tumhe focus karna parega.. and of course.. mujhe har waqt update karna.. main tumhe raat ko phone karongi...". Dadimaa turned around and stopped for a second, " Mera number cellphone main dula hua hai.. bus speed dial karlena.. aur mujhe pata hai kay aapke papa aayenge... its part of the plan.. apne potay ko janti hoon.. he is definitely going to come tomorrow or the day after..."

Anjali nodded and saw Geet coming towards them and she said, " DM.. GOOO!!". Dadimaa saw Geet and quickly walked towards the car that was waiting her outside of the camp. Geet walked towards Anjali and put her hand on her shoulder, " Geetanjali... are you okay?".

Anjali turned around quickly and said, " Uh yes maam.. main theek hoon.. bus apni dadimaa ko bye kehnay aayi thi". Geet smiled and said, " Where is she? can I meet her?". " Uh no. um no! woh um.. jaa chuki hai.. sorry.." said Anjali trying to smile. Geet frowned but she broke into a small smile, " Okay aajao...the meeting is about to start! and we're lucky this time.. itnay zyaada bachay nahin hain thank GOD.. I'll have to keep any eye on.. just about fifty or sixty".

Anjali smiled, " No maam.. actually 75 exactly if you count the group of boys and girls over there..." Geet laughed a little, " Yes you are right... waisay.. you are a smart girl.. kahaan se ho tum?". "Maam.. Delhi" said Anjali smirking.. Geet's smile vanished for a second but she shrugged it off and said, " okay nice talking to you Geetanjali...".

Anjali smirked, " Okay maam.. and also.. can you call me Anjali? that's what my papa calls me.. ". Geet smiled, " Okay.. Anjali.. atleast I won't seem foolish calling my own name..". Anjali laughed and for some reason it reminded Geet of someone... and she was lost for a second until Anjali finally said, " Thankyou maam.. acha aapko chalna chahiye... its almost midday lunch!". Geet snapped out of it and smiled, " You are a sweet girl Anjali... stay that way.. and come quickly.. ". Anjali nodded and Geet turned around...

Anjali could not help but smile soooo hard, " PERRRECT! papa is going to love her... she is sooooooo beautiful and sweet papaa!! shes perfect for you!!!". Anjali laughed to herself and she went towards the big group of kids.. and she found a place and sat beside a girl who immediately introduced herself to Anjali , " Hi! my name is Payal! and yours?". Anjali smiled, " My name is Anjali!". "Great! Anjali..  you want to be friends?" said Payal as she fixed her glasses... " Sure!.." said Anjali. The girls started to talk and giggle nonstop! instant friends!

Anjali and Payal continued to talk until Geet came in and she caught Anjali's eye. Payal looked at Anjali and then Geet, " Geet maam is soooooooo pretty! I want to be just like her when I grow up!". " Me too!" said Anjali. " Itni pretty hai naa.. beautiful sari's... no fake and icky makeup... just the simple Kajal and lipgloss... her skin is so clear... " said Payal as she looked so impressed. " I know Payal... she is far more beautiful and sweet than I thought" said Anjali.

" Hello and Welcome Kids!!" said Geet smiling. Everyone replied in a loud. " HII MAAAAM!". " How are you all doing today?" said Geet. " GOOOOOOOOOOOD" yelled the crowd of kids. " Okay... Welcome to Camp Sunshine Hills... my name is Geet!... you may all call me by my name or Maam.. I don't mind" said Geet. Everyone nodded and she continued on, " Okay so kids... we will be doing an array of activities in these three weeks! and today we will just eat lunch in about an hour and then we will start giving you out your t'shirts and then the rest of the day will be stations...  since it is the first day!".

Everyone was hollering in excitement and Geet laughed, " OOKAAY KIDSS.. SHH!". All the kids quieted down and she continued, " The volunteers at the front over there will tell you your number and give you your tshirts and you will go to that station... and then the volunteers at the station will tell you what to do in that station.

" OKAY KIDS READY? SET? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yelled Geet. The kids got up and ran past Geet... giggling and laughing. The only people left were Payal and Anjali. Geet fixed her sari and was about to go until she saw the two girls.. she frowned and walked towards them, " Payal? Anjali.. aren't you suppose to go to your stations.". " Ji maam.. chal Anji.." said Payal trying not to stare at Geet... But she had to say it, " Geet maam.. you are so pretty.. I want to be just like you when I grow up..." said Payal. Geet laughed, " You are so sweet Payal.. aab jao.. its time for your stations!". Payal nodded and ran towards the front to get her number. " Aur Anjali.. tum?" said Geet putting her hands on her waist.

" Woh um maam.. main abhi jaa rahi hoon.. "said Anjali trying not to seem obvious..Geet smiled and said, " Acha jao jaldi se!! have fun!!!". Anjali nodded and ran towards the front where Payal was waiting for her... Geet laughed, " Sweet girl...". Geet went back to her little cottage and went to do some extra work that she had piled up from the last week..  "Okay Geet.. focus kar..." sighed Geet...

I hope you liked ittt!!! Enjoy and Comment!!😊

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomeee update
loved it
fabulous part
awhh soo sweet anjali and geet scenes
loved it
haye geet so pretty..cant wait to read maaneet meeting
please update soon
2nd update ..please hehe