Frequent Posters

maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awseome update but geet went away.... : (((((((
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really feel like crying after seeing geet's state!

continue soon!
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...loved it......continue soon............
...n thnx 4 the pm...............
divareena thumbnail

Part 5

i can imagine geet's pain when she found out that tina is maan's girlfriend. Geet has realised that she loves maan and that is why she is going far away from him.

Part 6

I am glad that atleast maan got to see geet before she goes but he is really going to miss her. 

I cannot wait to see them together one day

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Seven
(A Decade )

---------------------10 years later in the Khurana Mansion---------------------------------------------

" Papaa!" yelled a little girl as she ran through the hallways of the Khurana Mansion. " Anjali baby!" yelled Nakul as he ran through the hallways behind the little girl. All Anjali could do is giggle as she made Nakul run after her... she dodged the poor old man everywhere... and she was running so fast!

Suddenly, Geetanjali bumped into a tall figure... and fell to the ground, " Ouchh!!". " Anjali...! why are you running so fast!" said Maan worriedly. She got up and brushed her clothes off and looked up, " Papa... Im sorry". "Its okay Anjali... are you hurt anywhere?" said Maan. " No main theek hoon... waisay paapaa... daadiimaa kahaan hain?" asked Anjali. " Pata nahin Anjali... she must be in the living room" said Maan as he checked his blackberry for emails. Anjali looked at her father and tugged on his shirt, " Pssst..".

" Haan Anjali.. kya hai?" said Maan as he was half busy in checking his emails. Anjali tugged on his shirt once more and he looked down at her.. " Anjali! IM TRYING TO DO WORK... SAY IT QUICKLY" said Maan sternly. Anjali looked down... and she sulked a little... Maan looked at her and softened his expression. He put his phone away and knelt down, " Bura laga?". Anjali looked at him and nodded her head. Maan put his hands on his ear to apologize, " Im sorry?". Anjali smiled, " Its okay papaa.." Maan smiled at her, " Chalo.. let's see where daadiimaa is". He took her hand and they walked towards the living room.

" Shuru ho gaya dishum dishum" mumbled Maan as he looked away impatiently. Anjali tugged on his hand, " Shh.. daadi imaa sun lenge". Maan looked at his daughter, " Oh yeah.. nevermind.." Anjali giggled a little and signaled Maan to come with her.. " papa... come with me". They tiptoed towards the couch and Anjali came behind daadimaa and said, " BOO!". " Oh hoo! Anjali Singh Khurana!..mujhe dara diya!" said Daadimaa as she clutched her heart.

Anjali laughed so hard, " Sorry daadimaa... it was too tempting... aap to easy target ho...". Daadimaa went into a deep thought for a second... " I remember Geet saying the exact same thing to me". Maan understood what she was thinking and said, " Uhh.. daadimaa.. ap voh.. uh..
aapki woh kya hai yaar.. kitty partty aarahi hai naa.. aap ready nahi huii?". Daadimaa snapped out of it and said, " Uh.. Haan main abhi jaati hoon". " Oh ho sexy.. kahaan jaa rahi hain.. aapka woh dishum dishum khatam ho gaya kya?" giggled Anjali.

Daadimaa gave an angry glare towards Maan... Maan looked away suddenly and pretended to look through his blackberry. "Acha daadimaa.. main jaa raha hoon.. shaam ko vapas aata hoon.." said Maan as he grabbed his keys out his pocket and went towards the door. Anjali waved bye to him and put her arms around daadimaa's neck. " Daadiimaaa... letterss?" said Anjali in the most possible sweetest tone she could conjure. Daadimaa smirked, " Aapki birthday kab hai Anjali?". Anjali's smile vanished and she said, " Kal..." " To letters kab milenge?" said Dadimaa as she patted Anjali lightly on the cheek. " Kal" said Anjali as she looked a little disappointed and sat down beside daadimaa sulking... " 24 more hours daadimaa... I can't wait that long!" said Anjali with a sad look on her face.

" Cheer up beta... listen... aaj tumhara school ka function hai naa.. to ready ho jao.. aapke papa se main kehdoongi kay woh aapkay saath chale jayein.." said Daadimaa as she kissed Anjali on the fohead. Anjali smiled a little, " Okay... waisay mujhe aaj homework finish karna hai... I'm already two days ahead.. par just in case.. acha wait wait.. oh no. nevermind.. acha byee sexyy!!". She blew daadimaa a kiss and ran upstairs...

"Geetanjali Singh Khurana... focus!.. tu ne academic meet jeetni hai naa.. woh jaspreet ko hara ke rahoongi!" said Anjali as she got out her books. She started working on her homework for a couple of hours and she finally finished a week worth of homework! She was a nerd... and she requested all of it... just to compete with that Jaspreet Singh!... " Beat that jassii... " smirked Anjali. She put her books away and looked at the time,, " Oh ho! its 6 o clock.. ready hoo jati hoon phir papa ko phone karti hoon.. its late! he shouldve been here an hour ago!" said Anjali as she got out her uniform and started getting dressed.

Anjali was all dressed up and ready to go... and she went downstairs and found Dadimaa with her kitty party friends.. Anjali overheard," Meri poti itni zaheen hai.. and she has such good manners!" said daadimaa so proudly. She straightened her skirt and she smirked..She ran towards the living room and jumped onto the couch hugging Dadimaa.. " HIII SEXXYYYY!". The ladies giggled and daadimaa was embarassed... " Anjali.." whispered Dadimaa.

" Anjaaliii!" called Maan as he came into the house and all the ladies turned around to face him. " You have such an handsome pota... so rich and good looking... why haven't you gotten him married Savitri Devi?" said one of the ladies. Anjali looked at the ladies and smirked, " Mrs.Sharma... mere papa jaisay hain.. woh achay hain.. main hoon naa unkay saath.. shaadi karnay ki kya zaroorat hai". The ladies giggled, " So sweet...".

" Anjallii" called Maan as he came in. " An-" began Maan as he looked to all the ladies in the room. " Namaste" said Maan smiling a little." Papaa!" said Anjali as she ran towards him and hugged him. He scooped her up and kissed her on the cheek... " How is my angel?.. " said Maan. " Good.. chalein papa!! time ho gaya hai" said Anjali. " Chalo... " said Maan as he put her down softly and she took his hand. " Bye dadimaa" said Maan and Anjali.

I hope you likedd itt! Commentt!😊

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..awsome update.
after 10 long yrs..
maan's daughter name is geetanjali..
love it.
thank u.
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESUM AMAZING LUVED IT
CAN'T WAIT 4 MAAN N GEET TO MEET AGAIN
Nice update :)
Aww his daughter is called geetanjali
Cont soon x
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so maan's daughter name is geetanjali!....nice!....

continue soon!
mitzi11 thumbnail
super amazing
cant wait when
geet meet anjali
& maan
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm