Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sad!...

poor geet was heartbroken!

continue soon!
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg geet is leaving..nobody knw where she going.
sad.
great part.
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 6
(My Last Goodbye)

That night, Geet couldn't sleep... her thoughts were so clouded by what has been happening recently. She closed her eyes and suddenly had tears coming out of her eyes... and suddenly, Ruqwat Bi came into her room and turned the lights on. Geet got up suddenly and wiped her tears, " Ruqwat bi? is everything okay.. ". " Geet beta... tum batao... tum aaj kal kitni udaas lag rahi ho" said Ruqwat bi worriedly. She sat down on the bed and put her hand on Geet's cheek and said, " Beta.. batao mujhe.. kya hua... main tumhari maa jaisi hoon.. ". Geet looked at her for a second and suddenly she started crying a little, " Mera pehla pyaar adhoora reh gaya Ruqwat bi.. mera pehle pyaar adhoora reh gaya..". Geet completely broke down.. and she hugged Ruqwat bi hard.. " Shh.. beta.. kuch nahi hota.. meri bahdur Geet ko kisne rula diya?" said Ruqwat bi. " I love him so much Ruqwat bi... " cried Geet.

Ruqwat bi hugged her tighter and said, "Kaun beta??!!". " Maan" cried Geet. Ruqwat bi closed her eyes tightly and cried a little, " Its okay Beta... hota hai.. zaroori nahi hai kay jo hum chahein woh humay mil jaye.. ". " Zindagi mein aisay sakht lamhe aate hain.. meri Geet to bahadur Jhansi ki rani hai naa.. bus beta.. rona band karo.. tumhari Ruqwat Bi kay liye" said Ruqwat bi with tears in her eyes.

Geet cried for a few minutes and broke out of the hug, " Ruqwat bi... aap janti hai kay main kahaan jaa rahi hoon.. main aapko phone karti rahongi... aur main aapse ek vaada chahati hoon.. if Maan comes to you and asks you where I am.. tell him that my daarji came and I went back with him.. aur main kabhi wapas nahi aaoongi..". Geet put Ruqwat bi's hand on her head, " Vaada kijiye Ruqwat bi". Ruqwat bi nodded and said, " Acha beta.. main tumse vaada karti hoon". " Chalo.. so jao.. raat bohot ho gayi hai" said Ruqwat bi wiping her tears and Geets and she went towards the door and she turned off the light. Geet went into bed and snuggled in...

The next few days, Geet avoided Maan and attended classes... she completed her exams and went to Mr. Malhotra's office to get a transfer letter from him.. since she was going.. " Are you sure Geet?" said Mr. Malhotra. " I am very sure sir" said Geet seriously. " Okay beta.. whatever you say... I wish you the best of luck Geet.. " said Mr.Malhotra patting her head to give her blessings.. Geet smiled and took her letter... and waved good bye.

She went back to her hostel and packed her things... she was to go to Hoshiyarpur since she wanted to see daarji and her mom before going  and then from there she would be going to Mumbai and then South Africa. She hugged Ruqwat bi for the last time and said, " Don't miss me too much.. and don't drive yourself crazy with these boy crazy girls... ". Ruqwat bi laughed and said, " Take care..beta.. tumhari bohot yaad aayegi beta.. Khuda Hafiz... Khuda tumhari hifazat karay..". Geet broke out of the hug, " Bye Ruqwat bi". Ruqwat bi's driver took Geet  to the train station and. She got her ticket and sat down.. to wait for her train. She was so upset and she just looked a picture of her and Maan... she ripped it up and threw it away...

She watched as the pieces blew in the wind... She felt as if the wind took away all her memories and she closed her eyes tightly and tried not to cry. She was completely broken. She knew that it would take awhile to get herself back together... it was going to be hard...

" WHAAAAAAAAAAT" yelled Maan as he found out from Yash that Geet was going away forever... " Kya hua Maan!?!" said Tina worriedly. " Geet is leaving!!! forever.. and she didn't even tell me.. how could she! she didn't even tell mee.. its mid semester Tina!!" said Maan so frustrated. " Oh no! Maan... maan hurry! lets go to the train station Maan.. its not too late to stop her! dont worry!!" said Tina as she dragged Maan towards the car. " You're right.." and Maan ran into his car... They drove to the train station...

Maan reached the train station and ran around to find Geet... she was nowhere to be seen.. and suddenly, Tina spotted Geet getting into the train. " maan! shes there!" yelled Tina. Maan saw Geet and ran towards her. Geet turned around and realized it was Maan... she smiled a little. The train let out the final whistle and began moving away. Geet was standing there.. and Maan was running after the moving train..

" Geet! why are you going! its Mid semester yaar! finish school and then go! ab jaane ki kya zaroorat hai" yelled Maan. " Maan.. daarji and maa need me... I have to go... bye Maan" said Geet trying not to cry. " Yaar! mein fail ho jaaonga.. don't go" yelled Maan. " Mera dimaag nahi khaana.. ab Tina ka dimaag khaana.. and stop flirting and get serious with your life Maan.. seriously.. " yelled Geet.. The platform was ending and Geet took her red dupatta and threw it towards Tina who was standing there a little shocked...She didn't feel right... " Bye Tina.. Bye Maan" said Geet for the last time and Maan stopped and waved, " Bye yaar...". The train zoomed away into the distance, leaving Tina standing there clutching Geet's red dupattta.

I hope you liked it! 😊 Commentts pleasee!! 😊
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aweee... geet is sooo heart broken.... ðŸ¥º

i hate tina... ðŸ˜¡ and Maan as well...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
Awww geet got a shock cuz the guy she luvs is in luv wiv sum1 els
Pari is a nice frend hu wanted 2 tell everything but was stopped
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the Pm
mitzi11 thumbnail
poor geet  heart broken
she lost her first love
let see what in store
for geet destiny i watch
the movie  today 
fabulous update
pls update soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the double update...

oh finally Geet left so sad 😭
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awsome update.

geet finally left..sad😭😭
i hope they will meet in future.
thx.
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update as usual!! Thanks for the pm! 
bdas thumbnail
oh wow. ~~~!!!
soo saddd !!
:'(
continue soonn !!!