MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice part.
Poor geet.
Feeling bad for her.
Maan will realise geet's importance when geet will left him.
Please don't put the scene where anjali was embrassed  infront of the college.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

Chapter Five
(The Decision)

The next day, Geet went to university looking a little upset and she went straight to class... and then she knew that she needed to go straight to basketball practise. She sat in class looking so lost... and suddenly her phone beeped. She snapped out of her thoughts and saw that she had a text message. In a small corner of her heart she wished it was Maan... and she took a deep breath and opened the message. " Pari?" mumbled Geet. She read on and it said, " Geet! I haven't seen you in a while... come by after classes!". Geet closed her phone and closed her eyes for a second... " That was so stupid Geet" thought Geet. She sighed and turned her phone off.

After her classes were done, Geet was walking towards her car and Maan drove up behind her. " Hey Geet! kahaan ho yaar... Ive been missing you". She stopped and she had  smile on her face and turned around, " Maan!". She stopped smiling for a second and saw Tina in the car... " Hi Geet!" waved Tina... Geet had hurt written all over her face... but she still forced a smile.. she had to fight her tears.. her voice was a little shaky, " Hi guys.. kuch nahi.. tum log to mujhe bhool gaye.. seriously.. aur tum.. Maan... pagal.. idiot.. duffer..".

Maan smiled at her, " Yaar.. chaloo.. we're going to the carnival! in Chandini Chowk". Geet fought her tears, " Maan.. no.. I uh.. have to go see Pari today...she called me over.. maybe I'll see you at your house?" said Geet with an even more shaky voice. Maan nodded," Okay Geet.. whatever you want...okay byee!". He drove away past her and Geet stood there waving at them... She had a tear escaping from her eye... and she wiped it quickly and walked towards her car... She sat in and sat there for a second, " What the hell is happening to me?... mujhe kyun itna dukh ho raha hai... oh god.. pagal! Geet.. phir se.. shutup.. Pari must be waiting". She shrugged it off and turned on the ignition and backed out of the parking lot.

She drove to Maan's house and parked her car and she entered the large mansion and saw daadimaa sitting there watching her serials. Geet smiled.. she loved daadimaa so much.. she ran up behind her and yelled, " HI SEXXYY!". " OH HOO.." yelled Dadiimaa as she was scared. Daadimaa saw it to be Geet and smiled, " GEEET! beta! aao yahaan par.. beheto!". Geet sat down beside Daddimaa and hugged her, " Hi sexxyy kaisi hain aapp!".

" Hi beta main theek hoon.. itni dere baad yaad aagayii.. acha yeh humay batayiye.. aap kaisi hain" said Daadimaa so lovingly. "Main theek hoon sexy.. acha yeh batayein... aapki Pari kahaan hain?" said Geet... she felt so good after a long time... " Main yahaan hoon pagall!!" yelled Pari as she came behind Geet.. She sat on the other side of Daadimaa and hugged her, " Geet! main tujhse naraaz hoon.. I had to text you to come... !". " Sorry yaar.. itni busy ho gayi hoon.." said Geet. " Acha chor.. wait.. okay.. omgg! I have to tell you something... chal uparr!" said Pari getting up and dragging Geet away. " BYE SEXXYY!" waved Geet. " Bye betaa!" said Dadimaa going back to her serials..

The girls laughed and went into Pari's room and they fell onto the large bed... " omgg.. Geetoo!! I missed you so much.. acha yeh bata.. kaisi hai tu?" said Pari. "Main theek hoon Pari.. tu kaisi hai?" said Geet smiling. " Main theek hoon... aur I have to tell you somethingg..!!" said Pari excitedly. " Kyaa!?!" said Geet. " You know my annoying and irriatating conversations about Arjun... you called them lovey dovey gross gross.. right? well... I have news!!" said Pari getting so excited.. " Kya!! bata yaar" said Geet getting so curious...

" He proposed to me!!!!!!!!!!! and Daadimaa has gone to talk to his family and wiat.. wait.. Maan neh tujhe nahi bataya?" said Pari suddenly. Geet's smile vanished.. " Um.. maybe.. bhool gaya hogaa.. tujhe pata hai naa.. duffer idiot hai". Pari looked at her for a second, " Geet.. tu theek hai naa?". Geet smiled suddenly, " Acha shutup.. main theek hoon... ". Pari continued, " Acha okay.. andddd.. the wedding is in a few weeks!!!!!!". "OMGGG! PARRI! CONGRATSSSS!!" said Geet hugging Pari.. " Thanks yaar.. waisay...tu Tina ko jaanti hai." said Pari frowning. Geet went a little cold... " Umm..yeah..she is Maan's good friend..she came from London.." said Geet looking away... Pari looked at her closely, " Geet... you haven't seen Maan in awhile have you? You should know... Tina is his girlfriend..."

Suddenly Geet's world came crashing down to her feet... She felt numb at her knees and her fingers went cold... She went completely quiet... and Pari looked at her worriedly, "Geet?!!? what happened.. ". Suddenly a tears came out of Geet's eyes and Pari got worried... " Geeet?!!? tu ro kyun rahi hai".

Pari put her arm around Geet and sat her down on the bed.. " Geet!? mujhe bata.. kya hua.. Maan ne kuch kaha". Suddenly, Geet broke down and she hugged Pari.. Pari hugged her tightly... " Parii" cried Geet. "Geet.. chup.. kya huaa.. rona band kar.. kya hua.. mujhe bata" said Pari so worriedly. Geet cried for a few minutes and finally stopped.. " Pari... I don't know why... but Maan has been forgetting to do the simplest things... he would never forget... and I haven't seen him for awhile.. and I never use to get upset about these things.. par why... why am I getting so upset Pari" said Geet seriously.

Geet went on and Pari listened to her and Pari slowly went into a small smile and Geet looked at her... Geet finished and said, " Pari.. kya hua.. muskurari kyun hai?" . Pari smiled and got up, and she said, " Geet my dear... you are in love..". Geet was a little surprised, " Parii!?! W*H?" said Geet. " Yes you are.. and with Maan.. I knew  it.. you were perfect for him... I love this!!.. Im so telling him... im so hooking you up with him" said Pari excitedly.. Geet realized something... Pari was right.. she was in love.. with Maan!?! all Geet could think is" W*H!?!". Geet got up, " No Pari... Tina likes Maan and Maan likes Tina... There is no Geet in this story.. and besides... it will never happen". Pari turned around. " Kyun?!". " It won't Pari... it won't.. promise me you'll never tell Maan... never..." said Geet. " Promise me Pari.. please" said Geet with hopeful eyes. Pari looked at her intently and finally said," Okay fine..."

"Geet got up and said, " I have an offer by Red Cross... They offered me a job in South Africa... to aid children and manage a camp... it pays well and it's what I want to do Pari... Im going after a few days... I'll be finishing my studies elsewhere... I can't tell you the location.. and promise me one more thing Pari... you won't tell Maan.. EVER.. I'll tell him.. don't tell him of our conversation.. Promise me Pari.. before I go". Pari froze and she had tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears, " Okay Geet.. I promise you...". "Thanks Pari! love you yaar.. im goign to miss you" said Geet with a empty smile.

" Take care Geet... and bye Geet.. Keep in contact with me.. if you can.. I know this is the last time..  I'll see you and you won't be my bridesmaid.. thats okay.. too bad.. Tina ko boldoongi" said Pari. Geet laughed, " I feel so sorry for you.. idiot.. acha bye! I'll text you before leaving.. ". Geet hugged Pari for the last time and the girls went downstairs chatting and daadimaa was still watching TV.. Geet went to Daadimaa and touched her feet, " Bye daadimaa". "Jeete raho.. bye beta!" said Daadmaa smiling. Geet hugged her for the last time and left out the door...

I hope you liked it!! Please Comment!😊
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago

poor geet feel sorry for

her omg god what heart
break  atleast she moving
somewhere else pari is good
friend of her both parts
fablous update pls cont soon
thanks pm
aweeee its soo gooodd.. !!!
continue soon.
poor geet πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί ..........chalo atleast pari knows tht geet loves maan..... geet is leaving......... cant wait to read more 😍
OMG, I am gonna start crying reading the next chapter.. :(
gr8 job!! keep it up!!
thx 4 da pm.
Edited by xxsanaaaxx - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xxsanaaaxx

OMG, I am gonna start crying reading the next chapter.. :(
gr8 job!! keep it up!!
thx 4 da pm.

You welcome and Don't cry!!! I dont mean to make you crryy!! 😊
awww
i love how you portrayed the story of KKHH around maan and geet
its very cute, yet quite sad....i always bawl my eyes out when anjali leaves in the movie....and im sensing a similar scene coming up ahead :(
hopefully maan will soon realize that although he's found the supposed love of his life, he shouldn't have ignored his best friend like that
anyways, enough of my rambling
please continue soon :)

Awesome update
loved it
Amazing part
awhh sad for geet
glad that pari knows she loves maan
cant wait for next part
continue soon please
and pls PM me
Thank u