MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update
pls cont soonnnn
thanks pm
wowwwwwww loved it tina is so understanding
agar Maan ignores Geet for that angreji Tina... will kill him with that tina girl... ðŸ˜¡

dont make Geet cry.... ðŸ˜”

Chapter Four
( He loves me, He loves me not)

A few weeks passed by and Tina became a really good friend of Geet and Maan's. Geet didn't' know why, but she could feel something different between Tina and Maan. Geet was starting to get a little suspicious, but she always shrugged it off saying that Maan would tell her if there was any such serious thing. Although, Maan was starting to ignore her a little.. maybe she felt like that... but he was starting to forget even the simplest things he would never forget... Whenever she called, he was always with Tina... she felt a little left out.. but always busied herself in other things to keep her mind off of it.

A week later, it was the night of Diwali and Geet was in her girls hostel that was owned by Ruqwat Bi. She was sitting by the large window in her room... she was looking out to the stars. " How beautiful... the night of Diwali and I'm so unfortunate to lose my papa jii today.. at this very hour..." mumbled Geet as she was lost. Suddenly, a pebble hit Geet's window and Geet was startled out of her thoughts...

She got up surprised and looked through the window, and saw Maan standing outside waving at her. She opened the window and said, " Maan! its freezing cold outside.. what are you doing here! ". Ruqwat bi never let any man inside the hostel who was not related to any of the girls and Maan always managed to sneak into her room without Ruqwat bi finding out. " Geeet!" said Maan. " Kya hai... acha jaldi se andar aao...wait! the painting job is done and the guy's who did it, took the ladder away" said Geet smacking her forhead. He smirked.. and went to the back and pulled out a ladder... " I hid this in the cellar.. ". Geet laughed, " Okay idiot.. upar aajao warna Ruqwat bi aajayengi". Maan climbed up and jumped into Geet's room.

" What are you doing here inside in a beautiful Diwali night?" said Maan as he crossed his arms on his chest... He wore a white sherwani and for some reason, Geet felt so attracted to him all of a sudden... She looked at his abs.. jawline.. eyes that were twinkling in the midnight light...Geet snapped out of it.  Geet looked down, " Maan...  you know I don't celebrate Diwali anymore...". Maan suddenly remembered... " I'm sorry Geet... I totally forgot... ". " Yeah well..  you've been forgetting a whole lot of things now a days... " mumbled Geet. Maan went a little cold at her comment... " I'm really sorry Geet..." Geet looked up and a tear escaped her eyes, " Its okay Maan..." Maan looked at her... he hated seeing her cry... even in the rarest occasion that she does... He wiped her tear off her cheek and smiled, " Even if your family isn't here Geet... I am". Geet looked at him... she was hurting.. not only because of her papa jii but because of Maan too. He's never ignored her or forgotten things like that before.

" Maan.. thanks yaar.. I know your here... but for the last few-" began Geet. Suddenly Maan's phone rang and he said, " Ek min Geet". He picked it up, " Oh Hi tina.. acha.. aata hoon" and then put it down.  Geet's half smile vanished... she felt like there was something in her throat... she struggled against her tears... and forced out a smile, " Acha jao Flirt.. Tina tumhara wait kar rahi hogi.. its Diwali.. don't ruin it for yourself..". He put his hand on her cheek, " Thanks yaar.. Bye Geet..I'll call you later". " Par-" said Geet. " Bye Geeet!" said Maan quickly. He went to the window and climbed down and she heard his car zoom away.

She stood there for a second and then went to the mirror and looked at herself... " What's lacking in me?... Why am I so hurt at what Maan has been doing... he's an idiot... he always does this.. why is it hurting me now?". She looked at herself closely, she wore her hair up in a bun and a hairband... she wore no makeup at all... she had clear skin and big eyes... She didn't feel the need to compete with other girls... But why is she feeling the need to now? Geet opened her bun and let out her hair... it was frizzy and curly.. it was at her shoulders. She opened her drawers to reveal something that Maan would never guess she would have... Makeup.. She took out her bag... " I remember mom gave me this... I never used it... for so long..." said Geet. She took out the kajal and was about to put it on until she stopped herself... " What the hell are you thinking Geet.. tu pagal nahi hogayii.. makeup and you? GROSS" said Geet loudly. She put back her kajal in the makeup kit and put the bag deep into her drawers... She shut it and tied up her hair and mumbled, " Pagal ho gayi hoon". She went straight to bed and slept peacefully.

That very night, Maan went to Tina's house... more like sneaked into her room through the window. He climbed up with the help of the thick pipes.. He reached Tina's window and she was standing there all dressed up. She smiled at him, " Hi Maan... ". He jumped into her room and said, " Hi Tina.. you look beautiful... ". His eyes twinkled in the night and Tina looked at him... " Happy Diwali Maan... ". " Tinaa.. I have to tell you something..." said Maan as he suddenly held her hand. She was surprised but she squeezed his hand , " Kaho Maan". He knelt down and said, " I only share my feelings with two women...". Tina frowned.. " Maan?". " Shh.. kehne do mujhe" said Maan hushing her softly. He took her hand and kissed it, " Only with my daadi and some one else". She frowned a little and he continued, "And with the girl of my dreams... ". Tina smiled a little, " Who is your dream girl?". Maan smirked and kissed her hand again, " You..". Tina was a little surprised but she knelt down beside him and kissed him on the forhead. He kissed her on the forhead as well, " I love you Tina... Will you be my girlfriend?". She smiled at him, " I love you too Maan... and yes I'll be your girlfriend..." They both stood up and he smiled so hard, " I can't believe itt...".

"Tinaa betii!" called Mr. Malhotra as he went through the large hallways of the Malhotra Mansion. Tina was startled, " Maan. GO. papa's coming..". He smirked, " Malhotra.. God.. tum bhi darti ho?". " Maan! JAO" said Tina as she pushed him towards the window. He smirked.. " Okay fine.. Ill call you..". He kissed her on the forhead and jumped out of the window. Tina was blushing.. and waved goodbye...she turned around and went into her room. She sat down on her bed thinking of what just happened... but she stopped suddenly and her smile vanished... " Why do I still feel like I'm coming in between them... Maan said he loves me and what about Geet?" thought Tina.

"Tina bettiii" called Mr. Malhotra and he came into her room. Tina turned around and stood up, " Papa?". " Kya hua Tina?" said Mr. Malhotra as he side hugged Tina. " Papa.. chaliye.. neechay.. its okay.. kuch nahi hua." said Tina smiling. They went downstairs and Mr. Malhotra went to the piano and sat down. Tina sat beside him and put her head on his shoulders, " Papa... I have something to tell you...". Mr. Malhotra smiled, " Maan". "Papa?!?!" said Tina a little surprised... " Maan right?" said Mr. Malhotra smiling. " Tina.. tumhe koi aur nahi mila kya? Maan se behetar" said Mr. Malhotra... " No Papa... I.. I.. love him.." said Tina stuttering a little. Mr. Malhotra hit her head alittle with his," Pagli.. mujhe pehle din se pata chala tha.. kay tum aur Maan". She blushed.. and said, " Papaa.". "Acha papa.. mujhe ek baat batein... Geet aur Maan ke beech mein..." said Tina. " No Tina.. Geet aur Maan are just friends.." said Mr. Malhotra as he started playing. Tina smiled a little, " Okay papa". But somehow nothing felt right... but she shrugged it off...

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and commentt!!!😊

Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
poor Geet feel sorry
for it look like heart break
it near wonderful
update pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
loved it but plz dont put that make up scene where anjali was embrassed in front of the whole college 
oh poor geet...nice update
nice update
Awww felt sorry 4 geet as she lost her papa on Diwali
Grrr how can Maan 4get about dis day
Tina you R rite---u r cumin in between 2 best frends
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
part 2
nice part.................ohho a new gal has come...............and Maan is impressed by her.................but kliked the part where both Maan and Geet got irritated when the others compliment them...............

part 3
sweet friendship part............yaar is it just KKHH or u will change certain things? i dont want Maan to get married to Tina...................Maan is only for Geet and vice versa................

part 4
nahiiiiiiiiiii.................Maan how could u................dont like when Maan ignores Geet.......................

cont soon.....................
congrats for new ff..............
thanks for the pm...............
i know its kkhh.................but still when reading the scenes where geet gets hurt due to maan i can imagine dd & gc in those scenes and my eyes get wet for geet................
i am not sure how long is this fb scene from college...............jaldi katham karo yaar............it hurts a lot.............