Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it yaar but change the story a bit plzzzzzzzzzz
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys!
I know many of you commented and said that I should change up the story.. and some said leave it the same.. Well thank you for your lovely comments and I promise I won't bore you at all!

Chapter 2
(The First look
)

" Geeet yaar.. help me out... " said Maan as was struggling with his exam.. Geet was so into her exam.. " Maan. NO. do it yourself" whispered Geet. " NO TALKING" said Professor Jain. Geet went back to doing her exam and Maan was sitting there so clueless. Geet looked at him for a second, :" Oh God.. duffer hi duffer rahega.. ". She rolled her eyes and suddenly said, " Jain sirr?!". Maan looked at her.. she slid her paper on the edge of the desk so Maan could see it.. " Yes Geet?" said Jain sir.. " Uh.." said Geet as she went a little red.. " UH EW.. UM THERES A COCKROACH" said Geet as she jumped up and the test paper fell so Maan could see it.. he laughed at her a little, " Geet.. and scared of bugs... no way". He looked at teh test and copied it.. " Thank GOD.. ". " Geet! there is NO cockroach.. don't disturb the examination!" said Jain sir rolling his eyes. " Oh yeah.. okay.. um.. yea.. " as she sat back down and quickly picked up her paper.. Jain sir turned around and returned to his desk.. She was relieved.. and went back to doing ehr exam.. she finished and Maan finished..

" Thanks YAAR.." said Maan as he put his arm around Geet's shoulder... " Shutup duffer.. tum na Maan.. FAIL ho jaoge.. " said Geet as she rolled her eyes.. Maan laughed at her, " Please nerd... and mr. Malhotra ki CHAAAAAAAAMMMCHII". She rolled her eyes and punched him on the arms.. " Shutup idiot.. pehle pass karlo... ". Maan and Geet's friends.. which consisted of guys came up to them and started to talk to Geet. "Hey Geet.. you look good today" said one of the guys... Maan heard it and laughed... Geet rolled her eyes, " Oh shutup Lucky... I look like this everyday..". Lucky looked at her smirking, " No seriously.. ". Maan got a little angry.. and he heard enough.. " Okay Lucky.. jaa naa.. class nahi hai kya.?. " Chill yaar... " said Lucky as he laughed a little and turned around with the rest of the guys. " Rubbish" said Maan a little irritatingly. " Oh shutup.. Lucky bakwas karta rehta hai.. don't take him seriously". Maan softened up a little and said, " Yeah.. I guess you're right.. chaloo.. lets go.. celebrate for letting me cheat off your paper" . Geet laughed and they both went on to walk to the cafeteria.

Suddenly as they were walking and talking, they bumped into a girl. " Oh sorry!" said Geet. " So--" began Maan. The girl turned around, " Its okay". Maan looked at her... he was lost for a second...to him.. she looked beautiful.. although she wore a knee length dress and her hair was down... she looked like a model.. Maan totally found her hot.. Geet looked at him, " Oye! chalo lets go" said Geet as she pulled him away. He wouldn't budge.. The girl turned around and then Maan caught her hand. " Excuse me?" said the girl. " Squeeeezee me!" said Maan with a flirtish tone. She rolled her eyes, " Let go of me..". Geet looked at Maan... she didn't know why but she got a little irritated... She rolled her eyes and looked the other way.. " Flirt"...

" The name's Maan Singh Khurana..." said Maan winking. The girl rolled her eyes , " The name is NOT interested.. ". She forced her hand away and walked the other way. Maan smiled large, " Bye...". Geet said, " Ho gaya Maan.. aab chalo yaar.. ". Maan turned around, " Do you have a problem?". " Yes I do.. watchya gonna dooo Khurana?" said Geet as she pushed him a little jokingly. "Let's see you catch me now duffer.. bhag zaaraa.. motttuu" said Geet as she stepped away from him and ran the other way. Maan smiled and said, " Oh now its done Geet..". He ran after her thru the cafeteria...

I hope you liked it!!😊 Enjoooy and Commentt!
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update..
love it
do continue plz
cant wait to read more.
add me to yr pm list.
thank u.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...really liked it.....continue soon....
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

supreb..

love the way geet help maan in exam..
cant wait for the nxt update.
thx.
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. Without Geet it seems like Maan would totally fail. Lol
Can't wait for the next part, continue soon!
mitzi11 thumbnail
i didnt watch the movie
but i heard its beautiful
movie fascinting both
update pls cont soonnnnnnnn
pls do pm me
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnn
thanks pm
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part.... loved it
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Me too like kuch -2 hota hai but i can't see maan nd geet seprate for year... Nd she is marring smbdy else..but its sounds lil diffrent 4rm movie.