Nadheswaram

Nadas mar14-18.Fri update on page-5 - Page 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the hilarious updates Shree.. πŸ‘ kalakal comments and situation songs πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh.. rameswaram is for Gopi plantain marriage a.. not Gopi Maha va.. πŸ˜†

Samiyar suspense ennaiki mudiyumo..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree.

I think the samiyar annai is a replica of Gopi.  Double role appah!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pavum Maha ... all the sacrifices and screaming and express walk she does for her pothan and then to marry the SA with a different look, what a disaster. LOL πŸ˜†
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... whAT  will happened if maha said she dont like gopi and wont want marry him? will the group force her? please maha do us favour by rejecting gopi..... may be selva pretend as bachelor and open 2nd channel somewhere?
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shree!

Loved all ur comments... i think

1) either that saamiyaar wil marry maha and bring her there to get aasirvaadham, giving them all a shock...
2) maha will reject gopi...

ethu nadanthaalum ok thaan.. cos malar is also there, apdiye thaaliya kattidu gopi πŸ˜ƒ
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I don't think Malar-Gopi union will happen this week. In the promo, it looks like Malar returns home dejected as usual.

Thursday is vasanamai illada day - Pochuda....yeppadi update pannuve!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... i hate puspha.. how many times she want repeat the same thing? why blame gopi if anything goes wrong?  puspha doesnt know how to raise the children.. just looks at sam and maha. maha is main reason for all the problem.. she force gopi to marry her. add with puspha's tears sokku has to agreed ... now this selfish family blame gopi. Pandi is samiyar? ohh..i thought it will gopi's brother...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks for the update sandz. I don't understand after repeated insults, why is Sokku still adamant about getting Gopi married to Maha? Any father in his place can see clearly that this is not in his son's welfare. For every small thing LPP's (loosu pirai and pushpa) kathify and make a big deal. How can anybody be happy this way?
Pandi, de kanna, please please Maha kazhuthule thaali kattitu fulfill our wishes.

Tomorrow looks like it will be silent KPO ...O man, I feel sorry for myself!
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Tues & Wed updates... Migan & Sandz.

Aahaaa... appo Samiyar, Namma pakka kedi pandi-thana?! 😲 OK,ok, Pandi, nalla velai-than pannirukke. Appadiye Kalyanam panni kootittu vandhutuppa! πŸ˜‰

Intha Piraisudan & Pushpa-kku, enna kirukka?!  Oru Naal, appadiye, Gopi & Malar-ai urugi urugi paratunangka... aduthanal, ippadi That bhoot thanjavoor-nu kudhikaranaga... 😑 πŸ˜‘

@'iloveidiotbox,

Actually I too had the same doubt as why this Sokku wants to get Gopi married off to Maha... even after seeing all the torture & shouting, this Maha's parents are doing Non-stop.😲 πŸ˜•  Ithula, appappa Gopi-kita Manippu vera ketuppar. Ada pongkappa... sutha aruvaiya illa irukku. 😭

Good Luck  iloveidiotbox for updating tomorrow - the no dialogue epi!
Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Migan & Sandz

Give me a shotgun please.  I want to finish off Pushpa & Pirai.  More of Pushpa.  She is so annoying.  Where did theyy get her?  But she is good at what she does i.e. screaming and cursing. πŸ˜†
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today.., Mahes said "gopi athana pudichutu poitaangala", instead of "gopi annan"... LOL...