Nadheswaram

Nadas mar14-18.Fri update on page-5 - Page 4

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates people.

No dialogues on thursday means full blast on friday.  God bless whoever is doing the update today.

KObi - you are only fit for talking...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

This vasaneme illatha episode - appa hilarious. Sorryngga. Yellarum azhudukitteee...... irndaanga. i was lauging looking at soem of the expression.

What else they can do other than crying with put talking.

I feel sorry for Sam. He is torn between the both.

This time around I strongly feel gopi should not marry Maha even if she is back. This police again useless? they said they will alert every where but can't find Pandi and maha? Ippadi standing in the street?

I think soem how Gopi's brother will come and save Maha some how and bring her back and marry her. Poruthirunthu paarpom.

Gop ineenga pesinalum thollai peslannalum thollai. I agree they are going to talk for today also on Friday. Good luck.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

After Thursday "no dialog" episode, again going to be lot of crying and talking today to compensate for Thursday...

One more scene left in the promo as sokku and gopi gg to puspha house....so imagine all yelling and crying from LPP. It is again better to watch it with muted dialogs...😕

Me too think that Gopi's brother Siva might save Maha now.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Thanks for the updates people.

No dialogues on thursday means full blast on friday.  God bless whoever is doing the update today.

KObi - you are only fit for talking...

That is me Eclat - ungalukku therinja ella Samy kitteyum vendikkOmga
enakkaga
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nalla update for 'Pesa' episode. Thanks!! 👏

Yerkanavee... eppayum ore Azhukachi-than... ithula, dialoguese illama oru episode-aa?!  So, ellaarum ishdapadi, micham meethi illama... azhuthu theerthuttangka-pa! 

Intha Vaaram... RKO Vaaram!!  😭  (Sun T.V style-a padikkavum.....)    😆

BTW, oru Vishayam kelvi patingaLa?!!  😉

Chennai Serial-wood-la,  Matha Directors ellam semma kadupila irukkangkalam, Gopi mela!    Pinnae, motha Oor-layum, Glycerine stock ellaam Kali-yam!  😆
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Solution to karaar sambandhi's problem - break the coconut on Pirai's head. 

Pirai poNNa thEdaama kOvil kku vandhu busyaa saabam vitting!   Idhu enna comedy trackaa?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rojakka...

Gopi takes him to see
 junior. Apram Ore pasa mazhai , athukku oru round azhugachi
( enna da Roja kku
vantha sOthanai?? Shree, chellam, this is your baby, neeye vaasiyen)

😆-Rojakka
😔-Pls
🤗-(Pls)2
👍🏼-Neega one week..Naan one week...Plsssss

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks shree, migan ,sandz, ilove & roja for super updates. neenga ellorum jora pee pee vasikkireenga. Sabash sabash sabash. Unga kacheri arumayo arumai .Silent episode update deserves special applause.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates....welcome back roja akka. as usuall your updates was super... i liked this part very much................  Gopi does a solo RKO .
 Enna matter??? " Yen thambi ipdi illiye appa" - Fresh RKO ensues
this family always has reason for RKO. ..where is gopi's brother? i think he will save maha from pandi and fall love with her.. just like in Mondram Pirai... and Maha will named the puppy as Gopi. waiting for gopi's brother.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka for the update.

I am sure NA will break the coconut - I too wish he breaks it on Pirai head. yeah - they keep crying, cursing otehr people rather than searching for his daughter. yenna Appavo????