Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates migan and Sandz

All the best "iloveidiotbox"

Appo Samiyar lost brother illaya.. ๐Ÿ˜” Pirai and Pushpa gone nuts ๐Ÿคข
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just becoz there are no dialogs in the Thursday episode, I think they compensated by making Pushpa talk a lot and make our ears bleed๐Ÿ˜ญ
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
indha thursday episode illaamalE irundhirukkalaam. idhula perisaa no vasanamnu oru mega arivippu Vera? i think thirumurugan is unnecessarily dragging the story. adhE metti oli was very realistic. but here orE kashtam after kashtam...in the dramatic sense..and always malar is at the center in gopi's house. she knows how they all view their relationship. given that, what was the need for her to come to rameshwaram? oru vELai, she thought that gopi may kattufy thaali while she bent down as maNapoNNu's thOzhi? like in lakshmi serial?
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thursday's episode was total waste of time. I actually found some parts so funny, you could see Sokku and Pirai almost wanting to open their mouth, but were controlling. Sokku's act in temple was hilarious.๐Ÿคก
Nothing new abt the rest, they are all usually part of the BG shedding tears, which is what they did today
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Avangalukku mattudhaan dialogues illama episodeotta theriyauma??

Engalukku varum!!..
Lines ae illama comments ezhudha...๐Ÿ˜Ž

-------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Done!!Andha 2nd line rombha kashtapattu ezhudhinen!!

Eppudi??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates everyone.

Periya build-up on Thursday's episode and finally it is all about crying???

I haven't seen the episode yet.  So I have nothing to loose if I don't see it.  Sorry about the torture you all went through just for the rest of us.

Who is LPP?

I want a shotgun - just shoot Puspha.......
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
LPP = Loosu Pirai and Pushpa ๐Ÿ˜Ž
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but here they are justified- LPP. it  was gopi who royally screwed up and let maha go.
mottai maadikku pOnappuram enna madamOda romantic pEchu? very well knowing that maha is a loosu and has already gone missing and that paandi is another mega loosu looking for an opportunity to kidnap maha? they shd get angry with gopi. chumma irundha malarai he called and sorta invited..hoping she would come and save him?
but Sam was good in this episode. funniest was peacock's stutters. thaangalaidaa saami. and andha car-ukkuLLa paandi pidicha pidiyila, maha will get back her senses and pOttu thaLLufy paandi and go to jail, extracting a promise that her pothaan shd wait until she gets an independence day vidudhalai. and angayum malar will come to distribute sweets on her birthday while gopi and maha are talking.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Love..

dialogues iladha epiosdekku u have wriiten so many lines of updates..Sabaash.. ๐Ÿ‘
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ordinary episode yaeh na mute panni than parpaen๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. yesterday they saved my little energy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. Ama Maha kadha mudinchutha๐Ÿ˜.. Ok gopi onnoda route clear ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†innum oru varusam.. ellarukkum advice panni kittae irru.. athukulla malar will get divorced ..then get married to her.. Subam poturalam story ku๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†