**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
jst keep googling u will find it, it took me hours to find that link too.
Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Asin will jet into Dubai for the world premiere for their romantic drama Ready on June 1 at the Grand Cineplex.

Khan, who was last seen in the blockbuster Dabangg as a trigger-happy cop, plays the affable Prem in his latest film. The character has a penchant for helping lovers in distress, especially Sanjanna (Asin).

The duo was last seen in London Dreams in 2009, the premiere for which was also held in Dubai.

Their evening doesn't end with the premiere.

According to the organisers, after walking the red carpet for the premiere, the on-screen pair will head to Trilogy nightclub and hit the DJ decks. Though the premiere is by invitation only, the entry to the nightclub is open to the public, for Dh100 per person.

Co-produced by Khan's brother Sohail Khan, Ready is directed by Anees Azmee. Watch this space for more.

hii everyone
I m new yo this FC...i m a huuggee salman khan fan...dnt knw why i havent joined this FC yet.

Khajoor

Sallu ki Duniy main tere ko Welcome

oooh thanks JET SPEED for this grand welcome and hug 🤣 🤣
Wse i shud change ur name...lagta hai teri JET SPEED ko meri hi nazar lag gayi

Sorry yaar I am working too.
Glad u liked the welcome. heheheh
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Sorry yaar I am working too.
Glad u liked the welcome. heheheh

I likd it except tht KHAJOOR 😆
come on u know thats my name for u. I like calling u that 😎 pyaar se kehti hoon tujhe
ya i knw...i m gonna find a name for u...phir main bhi tujhe pyaar se usi naam se bulaongi 😆