Celebrity Fan Clubs

**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 33

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bye zubi! even i left at tht time lol

is anyone here noww? Pallo, preeti, pooja??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Marium
am here

whats up?
-Preeti- thumbnail
Some More Articles

Anurag takes on Salman!

Salman Khan and Anurag Kashyap More Pics
Late Saturday night, Anurag Kashyap put this status on his social networking site profile, " Salman Khan thinks he made my brother's life. Hope he does the same for Arbaaz when he does Dabangg 2. All The Best."

A few minutes later he posted another message, "Abhinav Singh Kashyap, you rock... I love you... Show them what you are made off." The "them" clearly means the Khan brothers. Anurag's outburst comes close on the heels of the news of producer Arbaaz Khan directing the Dabangg sequel. Two days ago, Arbaaz revealed on a micro-blogging website, "Hey guys it's true, I will be directing the sequel of Dabangg. Abhinav for some personal and professional reasons opted out."

It is known that Abhinav and Salman had problems throughout the making of the film. But neither spoke about it. When the film became a superhit, all was forgotten. However when the awards and the rewards began flowing in, the director felt that the Khan brothers did not credit him enough for giving them the biggest hit of the year. While the Khans felt that he owed them for giving him a break, and the opportunity to direct a film with one of the nation's biggest stars. When talk of the sequel began, Kashyap started getting a feeling of dj vu, and decided not to be a part of it. The producer and the director claimed it was amicable but following Abhinav's big brother's flare-up on a public platform, the jhagda is now in the open. Now will Arbaaz's big brother respond?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Anurag-takes-on-Salman/articleshow/7639540.cms

Salman's character 'Dheela'

Salman Khan More Pics
The actor shot a lavish song for 'Ready' with Two choreographers!

'Character Dheela', is what superstar Salman Khan is describing his character through a song in his upcoming film 'Ready'.

Replete with amusing lyrics and Salman's patent dance moves, the song  was shot in Bangkok with 100 dancers especially flown down from Mumbai.

Moreover, two separate choreographers - Raju Khan and Mudassar Khan  worked together on the song with Salman to create a total Dhamaal number!  

The producers Bhushan Kumar and Rajat Rawail are ecstatic at the way the song has shaped up and are confident that this song will be one of the biggest hits this year!

This romantic comedy stars Salman Khan and Asin as the lead and is being directed by Anees Bazmee and is produced by T-series and Rajat Rawail.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khans-character-Dheela/articleshow/7662012.cms

Sonakshi not bold as Bips

The one-film old Sonakshi Sinha has already walked her way into prestigious projects like Joker and Prabhu Devaa's next with Akshay Kumar, an untitled film with Kamal Haasan, Race-2 with Saif Ali Khan, Dabangg-2 and Kick with Salman Khan.

Salman's protg does come with her share of will-dos and won't-dos. Being the daughter of BJP Minister and yesteryear superstar Shatrughan Sinha comes with its share of advantages; and responsibilities.

A trade source says, "She is already getting paid a bomb. We hear that her remuneration for Race-2 is almost a crore and she is getting paid twice that amount for the Kamal Haasan film.'' What's more, according to trade circles, Sonakshi has a stringent contract. "It stipulates 'no kissing, no explicit lovemaking and no bikini','' says our source.

Because of her lineage, the Dabangg girl is allowed to dictate terms to filmmakers. Though the born-with-a-chip-on-her-square-shoulders actress refuses to divulge anything, a source from the crew of Race-2 reveals that she has made it clear to director-duo Abbas-Mustan that she is okay with doing something as hot as Katrina, but she will not do the kind of bold scenes that Bipasha did in Race.

Quick Rewind:
Saif and Bipasha steamed it up in a barn scene in Race and the Bengali bombshell also seduced' Akshaye Khanna on screen with her bare-n-dare act. Whereas Kat played the sweet secretary who shed her inhibitions in just the song-dance routine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sonakshi-not-bold-as-Bips/articleshow/7679147.cms

'Munni...' enters Guinness world record

MELBOURNE: 'Munni Badnaam Hui', the smash hit item number from Salman Khan starrer 'Dabangg' has created history by entering the Guinness Book of World Record here.

Over 1200 people danced for three minutes on the song, led by Malaika. The event was organised by Indian Film festival 2011 director Mitu Bhowmick Lange to promote Bollywood Down Under.

The song was played at Melbourne Park in Australia on weekend with over 1200 people dancing together.

Malaika received a certificate for setting the record yesterday.

Lange said: "Its been amazing to see such a large crowd has come together and danced with same steps on this exciting number."

The earlier record was set in Singapore when over 1008 people danced for a song.

Malaika was accompanied by her Bollywood star husband Arbaaz Khan and her son.

The gala evening was also attended by Vidya Balan, director of 'No one Killed Jessica' Raj Kumar Gupta, director Kabir Khan and Pakistan pop singer Ali Zafar .
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/munni-enters-guinness-world-record/articleshow/7700519.cms

Aamir wants Salman to marry

Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who turned 46 Monday, says he wants his friend and co-star Salman Khan to get married soon.

"I am looking forward to the day when Salman Khan would get married. He has so many good looking girls roaming around him," Aamir told reporters Monday when he was asked who among the age forty plus actors he would like to see taking marriage vows.

Aamir celebrated his birthday by cutting a cake in the lawns of his Pali Hill residence.

Aamir forayed into acting with 1988 film "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak" after which there was no looking back for him. As an actor, he has given several hits like "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar", "Lagaan", "Sarfarosh" and "Dil Chahta Hai", "Rang De Basanti", " Ghajini" and " 3 Idiots".

When he decided to wield the megaphone, he came out with a magnificent story of a dyslexic child in his directorial debut "Taare Zameen Par", which he had produced as well, and it turned out to be a big hit at the box office.

As a producer too he made successful commercial hits like Oscar nominated period drama "Lagaan" and "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na". He also produced non-commercial hits "Peepli Live" and "Dhobi Ghat".

His successful art of multitasking has earned him the title of Mr. Perfectionist in Bollywood.

Aamir says after spending over three decades in the industry his horizon as an actor has broadened.

"I am thankful for the love and affection that the industry has showered on me and my horizon as an actor has also broadened over the years," he said.

He is also delighted to see female directors making their mark in the male dominated industry.

"I have worked with Kiran Rao ('Dhobi Ghat'), Anusha Rizvi ('Peepli Live') and I am doing Reema Kagti's new film and I really support them and appreciated them for their work," he said.

Aamir had made certain promises to himself on his birthday last year and the actor says he has achieved some of them.

"I have learned Marathi to quite an extent, have started swimming but haven't learnt to cook till now. And talking about spending more time with my mother, she has started living on the top floor, so I am spending time with her," he said the actor who has signed Yash Raj Films' "Dhoom 3".

Currently he is busy with Kagti's untitled movie, but took time off from shooting to spend his birthday with his family.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Aamir-wants-Salman-to-marry/articleshow/7700768.cms

Salman's turned real smart

Salman Khan More Pics
Salman Khan has learnt his lesson the hard way. We hear that the actor now turns down any offer for star presence if he isn't allowed to promote his philanthropic organisation on the platform.

So, wearing his NGO's merchandise and even promoting it by speaking about it at the events has very much become a part of Salman's menu. He has also been diverting the fees from these events to his foundation. Given Salman's star value, the organisers don't seem to mind. Besides, anything for a good cause, right?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salmans-turned-real-smart/articleshow/7709240.cms

-Preeti- thumbnail

'Try Salman under more serious charge'

Salman Khan
The Prosecution told a local court on Wednesday that actor Salman Khan should be tried for more serious charge of 'culpable homicide not amounting to murder' in a hit-and-run case in 2002.

The Bombay HC, at the time, had dropped the charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder against Khan and directed to proceed against him under the less serious charge of 'death due to negligence'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Try-Salman-under-more-serious-charge/articleshow/7725296.cms

Salman prefers me as an actor: Manjrekar

Mahesh Manjrekar with Salman Khan More Pics
Salman Khan is known to ask people close to him to do the oddest of things at the oddest hours. It is therefore no surprise to know that he rang up Mahesh Manjrekar recently with an offer that the director-actor couldn't refuse.

"You're in 'Bodyguard," he told Manjrekar, who has been angling to get Salman to listen to his script for a film that he has been meaning to direct with the star in the lead for a year now.

Now Manjrekar has to join the " Bodyguard" team from April 3.

The funniest part of Salman's film offer is that Manjrekar is clueless about what he's supposed to play.

"He hasn't told me what I play in 'Bodyguard'. He has just asked me to join the unit. I don't mind. I never ask him about my role because I know he's asking me with a good role in mind. I think Salman prefers me to be an actor. He keeps offering me roles in his films. I don't get a chance to direct him at all," said Manjrekar who directed films like "Vaastav" and "Astitva".

Ever since Manjrekar appeared as the main villain in "Wanted", Salman considers Manjrekar as his good luck mascot. Even in "Dabangg", he was cast as Sonakshi Sinha's father.

For Anees Bazmi's "Ready" too, Manjrekar was not told what his role was until he arrived on location in Colombo.

"When I landed there I realised I had a positive role in 'Ready'. Thank god, I wasn't playing a lecher. It was becoming tough for my 17-year-old son to explain to his friends why his father was always playing leery characters. Hopefully, in 'Bodyguard' too I'll have a positive role," said Manjrekar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-prefers-me-to-be-an-actor-Manjrekar/articleshow/7742313.cms

Salman to live on the sets

Salman Khan, the set at Film City which will also house his condo More Pics
Salman Khan lives in Galaxy Apartments, one floor below his parents' home. He has never had another address in Mumbai. But the actor is moving out, albeit temporarily to a specially built condo in Film City.

The actor will soon commence shooting for the 40-day schedule of Bodyguard. To save on travel time between his house in Bandra and Goregoan, (approximately 90 minutes in traffic) he has decided to move into a specially built apartment on the set. The construction has already begun (See pic). This is the first time that a leading B-town actor will be living on a film set for a long stretch of time.

While the actor lives in a one bedroom apartment in Bandra, his new temporary residence will have two bedrooms and a living area. It will also house a fully operational gym. Producer Atul Agnihotri confirms, "Yes, Salman will be living on the sets. We have decided to build a place that is as close to his actual home. That's the only instruction that we gave the interior designer. However, we are not going to take anything from his pad to do up this place. We are renting everything out from beds to wardrobes. Salman's gym will also have everything he needs. There will be a fully loaded kitchen, a big bathroom and an area where he can hang out with his friends who drop in to see him."

However, Salman's five dogs will not move in with him. Atul explains, "We know that he will miss them but the weather conditions are such that we cannot keep them on the sets. It will be peak summer when we shoot and that is unhealthy for them. So, we have told him that his dogs can't be there." Interestingly, when he was shooting for Bigg Boss, he used to bring his dogs on the sets, and they had a designated section for them. But looks like this time Bhai, as the industry fondly calls him, will have to live without his 'sons'.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-to-live-on-the-sets/articleshow/7743250.cms

SRK, Bhansali war continues

Diwali 2007: Shah Rukh Khan's Om Shanti Om and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya clashed at the box office.

History is going to repeat itself this June 17, when Khan's home production Always Kabhi Kabhi and Bhansali's production My Friend Pinto releases on the same day.

However, this time around, SRK and Bhansali are just the producers of their respective films unlike four years back.

A source recalled for us, "SRK and Bhansali were close friends and when their films clashed in 2007, SRK had said that he would try and speak to the director.

Once the clash was inevitable, both of them started a media war. Incidentally, Farah Khan said that if Bhansali would make Om Shanti Om, he would name it Maa Shanti Maa.

This irked Bhansali no end. Hence, started a series of interviews where Bhansali showed his displeasure towards SRK and Farah. In fact, he even went on to say that he was not excited to see Om Shanti Om.

Salman Khan, who was good friends with SRK around that time, said that he would be promoting OSO and SRK replied saying, if Bhansali asks, then even he would promote Saawariya."

This time around, Always Kabhi Kabhi will mark the directorial debut of Roshan Abbas and cast that includes Zoa Morani and other newcomers.

This will contrast with Bhansali's My Friend Pinto having an ensemble cast, with Raghav Dar making his debut as an actor. Let's see who wins round 2.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-Bhansali-war-continues/articleshow/7751462.cms

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
when is Khatron Ka Khiladi starting?
Why is this FC so slow? 😒
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Chand Chupa Badal Main 😍

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail