Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I like his side poses to Khajju 😍

yaa i also...but agar seedha hota toh main aur acchi tarah dekh paati naa😳
-prachid- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

thanks for sharin
sallu app apna chehra thora sidha rakhtey toh main aapko acchi tarah dekh paati😳☺️

hahaha
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Zareen turns Kollywood's princess

Zareen Khan
She played a princess in her debut film Veer, opposite Salman Khan. And now, she will be playing a princess again in her debut flick in Kollywood!

We're talking about Zareen Khan, who will be seen playing the lead opposite Vikram in his forthcoming period film Karikaalan, with director L I Kannan. Though Zareen hasn't signed on the dotted line yet, she confirms that she will be doing this project. "I haven't yet signed the documents, but it's almost confirmed that I will be playing the lead opposite Vikram. Once things are finalized, I will start shooting for my portions by September," she says.

Talking about how she landed the role, Zareen says, "The makers had approached my PR agency with the script and when I heard my role, I was mighty impressed. I will be playing the role of a young princess. I was told that the director had seen me in Veer and they quite like the way I had carried myself in the role. They thought my body language was apt and that I could pull off the role of a princess in this flick as well." An added incentive, Zareen says, was the chance to wok with Vikram.

"I know Vikram is a big hero in the south and I had even seen a few of his Tamil movies that got dubbed in Hindi, like Aparichit (Anniyan) and Raavan. So, when I got a chance to work with him, I couldn't find any reason to say 'no' !" she says excitedly. So, has she met the actor in person? "Not yet. But I had a formal meeting with director Kannan to discuss the terms," she says and adds, "He's a debutant and has a fire burning within him to succeed. Vikram is experimental in nature and when he's signed a project with a director, it means he's confident of its success."

Interestingly, industry sources say that the female lead in Karikaalan was first offered to Katrina Kaif. However, Zareen insists she isn't aware of this. "I've no clue if the role was first offered to Katrina. And anyway, I'm not too keen to know what happened before I was approached. I'm excited about this script and can't wait to start shooting. I will even start learning Tamil soon," she promises.

Second Inning

Despite giving a good performance in Veer, Zareen was written off by critics. But now, she's all set to start her second innings in Bollywood.

"After Veer failed to set the cash registers ringing, I was written off. I was severely criticized for my weight. But, I took it in my stride and lost several kilos. My look in the song Character Deela Hai in Ready, starring Salman Khan and Asin, has come in for praise. I've signed films with top directors. This is my second innings in Bollywood and I'm glad people are accepting me."

Anurag Kashyap vs Salman: Part 2

Salman KhanMore Pics
It seems Anurag Kashyap is ready to take panga with Salman Khan yet again after the Dabangg fight. The director-producer has announced the release date of his forthcoming film That Girl in Yellow Boots on September 2nd. Incidentally, Salman's Bodyguard is slated to hit screens the same day.

Anurag is aware of the clash but has no qualms as he is confident about TGYB. The film, a thriller, has a good buzz in international film festivals. Reportedly his film will be premiered at Venice Film Festival and also screened at Toronto International Film Festival.

On the other hand, Bodyguard is a Hindi remake of a South film. It brings Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor together after Main Aur Mrs. Khanna in. Anurag recently announced the release date and said, "That Girl in Yellow Boots releases September 2nd all over, 11 cities in the US by Indiepix and India by Viacom 18... with Bodyguard." 

Which film will win the box office battle, that only time will tell!
Salman: Beefing up security

Salman KhanMore Pics
Salman Khan recently had a security scare in Nagpur when a man with a revolver was seen lurking around.

Even though he had a cordon of security the man some how managed to come close to the actor. After this close shave, family and friends of the actor have told him to take his security seriously. A source reveals, "While Salman brushes it off as a freak incident, his family is worried.

The gun could have been loaded and the man could have had dubious intentions. His dad is asking him to beef up his personal security and be careful when he is in crowded places." Knowing his love for the fans, we doubt if the actor will pay any heed to this stricture.
Salman takes up a new job
he actor-turned-producer knows how to sell his product smartly.

Salman Khan is doing every little thing to promote his first home production Chillar Party. After carving a smart plan to promote Chillar Party with Ready, he is now going to give a voice over for the film.

According to a unit hand, Khan's involvement with the film is not restricted to just promotions; he is also going to write a voice over and record it in his voice soon. The actor has already seen the film is proud to be part of it.

Salman has often expressed his desire to become a director one day and it seems the journey has started. As far as writing goes, we are sure it will come naturally to the actor and son of legendary writer Salim Khan.
Salman is all heart: Bhushan Kumar
Music honcho Bhushan Kumar says Salman is one of the most emotional men in B-wood.

The Salman Khan-Bhushan Kumar bonding is more than a decade old. Bhushan tells us that they came together thirteen years ago during Salman's " Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya", a film whose music his father, Gulshan Kumar, was promoting.

"Half way through the film, I took over," recalls Bhushan, "From then on, Salman and I have been inseparable." The association began as a professional one with the two of them working on " Tere Naam" and several other projects, right until their latest flick, the upcoming "Ready". "Soon we became close friends," says Bhushan.

He adds, "Salman is all heart. Once he gets into a relationship with someone, it is for keeps. He has been asking 90% of his producers to give the music of his films to us at T-Series." Bhushan is proud of the fact that when people have to wait in long queues to get Salman to greenlight their projects, he managed to complete his film in seven months flat. "That is a record," says Bhushan, "And I'm grateful to Salman for this. He treats me like a younger brother and even calls me by my nick name, Nannu, something few people know about."

Bhushan says he remains indebted to Salman for the kind of cooperation he gave during "Ready". "He has treated our film like his own home production. I can't tell you how it feels to have a superstar, or should I say, super power, backing you. My association with Salman on this film has won me more respect than I have got in my entire life. People have really been treating me differently," says the producer.

LOVE MATCH:
CANCERIAN & CAPRICON AKA SALMAN/ KARTINA OR KARISMA

Love Match - Cancer and Capricorn

For these two, dating is serious business, and out of their shared reserve, something special can be created. Cancer is impressed by the ambitious plans of Capricorn, whose focus on career appeals to the Crab's need for stability. Capricorn warms up in Cancer's homey feel, and nurturing ways. Both are considered traditional, and looking for enduring love, which may mean an extended courtship. They're looking for a sure thing, someone to marry histories with, since both often see themselves rooted in their family lineage.

Cancer draws out the snugly bear of the Capricorn, and they'll likely spend many evenings at home. The Goat needs a partner that respects their full-on commitment to achieving worldly success. Cancer supports the Goat by creating a loving home environment, and quietly pursuing their own ambitions, as well. Together they create a formidable pair, with a felt power that's more than the sum of its parts. Outsiders may sense the chemistry, knowing there's something solid there.

They're opposites across the Zodiac, and as cardinal signs, carry the essence of the patriarch (Capricorn) and matriarch (Cancer). Once they've made a commitment, it's like the royal couple on their thrones. They'll thrive with the shared purpose of building on their weighty bond with a home and family life. Cancer won't always understand the Goat's obsession with work. Capricorn's ability to create tangible signs of success are inspiring and comforting to the Crab. Both fall into dark mood pits, and they'll understanding this recurring melancholy in the other. Even if it doesn't last, chances are, it'll always stand out as a significant relationship.

Famous Couples: Diane von Furstenberg (Capricorn) and Egon von Furstenberg (Cancer); Angela Bowie (Cancer) and David Bowie (Capricorn); Tom Cruise (Cancer) and Mimi Rogers (Capricorn); Diego Luna (Capricorn) and Romolo Garai (Cancer); Kid Rock (Capricorn) and Pamela Anderson (Cancer); Jude Law (Capricorn) and Susan Hoecke (Cancer)

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

one of my youtube friends made this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0MtS2scT2g[/YOUTUBE]

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
San - do u wanna make the new FC?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3