**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
did u like it Zubi?
VM:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc16yP4Y738[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor- Their Relationship Off-screenKarisma Kapoor Pregnancy- Her First and Second Pregnancy

Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan- Their Movies Together and More

byjoydeepon April 19, 2011 No Comments

Karisma Kapoor has starred opposite many popular actors in her movies. But there is some cutting edge about her when she's cast opposite Salman Khan.

Karishma Kapoor with Salman in Biwi No.1

Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan ' Their Early Days

Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan both entered the Hindi film Industry around the same time. While Karisma made her debut with the movie Prem Qaidi (1991), Salman Khan started out with the movie Maine Pyar Kiya(1989). They starred together for the first time in Nischay (1992), but it didn't do very well.

Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan ' Their Movies Together

The duo was then again cast together in Andaaz Apna Apna (1994) along with Aamir Khan and Raveena Tandon. And though the movie didn't do well back then, it is considered to be a classic comedy today. Karisma and Salman were after that not offered roles together till Judwaa (1997) and this movie did quite well at the box office. It also contributed in making the duo a hit couple on screen. Next, the pair did Biwi No.1 (1999) together, and it turned out to be a huge hit.

Karishma Kapoor in Dus Ka Dum

Though they weren't cast opposite each other in it, they were also seen in the movie Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999). Apart from this, they've also done Chal Mere Bhai (2000) and Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge(2000) together.

Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan ' Dus Ka Dum Times and Later

Karisma and Salman's chemistry on screen is fabulous and they look really cute together. Everyone feels that their reel life chemistry is great due to the fact that they are very good friends in real life. They have been really close since their early days in the Bollywood Film industry and still remain good friends. In May 2009, on the request of Salman Khan,

Karishma Kapoor

Karisma along with her sister, Kareena agreed to come and participate in Dus Ka Dum, a reality game show which Salman hosts. Reportedly, when there was a tiff between Kareena and Salman, it was Karisma who intervened and sorted it all out between her good friend Salman and baby sister, Kareena.

In 2010, Salman also roped in Lolo (as Karisma is lovingly called) to walk the ramp for his 'Being Human' show where she sizzled onstage and how! This shows that the two of them share a very strong bond with each other and this is one friendship that is here to stay.

Karisma Kapoor was among the few other stars from Bollywood who went to watch the movie Dabangg (2010) at Ketnav Theatre, Mumbai for Salman Khan.

CHECK OUT MY VM ON THEM:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc16yP4Y738[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Actually i couldn't see it bcz i am at work and they youtube block!
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Actually i couldn't see it bcz i am at work and they youtube block!
ohhh ok, do comment on it, when u see it!
Originally posted by nkapoor

ohhh ok, do comment on it, when u see it!
Ok i will when I get home. 😳
OMG
can i say I love that article and i sooo hope to see these 2 togethere again

Zoobi
me too didnt watch that ... let me try seeing it in YT

Nikki
watching ur VM ...its buffering
ooolalala!

I LOVEE that article as welll 
Salman-Ghai team up again

Post Yuvraaj, Salman-Ghai team up again

Subhash K Jha, May 24, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:
  • Salman Khan

After Yuvraaj (2008) you'd think Salman Khan would run the other way when he sees Subhash Ghai. But the actor loves challenges, and now is all set to work in Ghai's next directorial venture.

Earlier this week Ghai dropped in on Monday at Salman's makeshift pad at Film City during the shooting of Bodyguard. Says a first-hand eyewitness, "Salman met Subhash Ghai very warmly. What was meant to be a brief hello turned into lengthy discussion on Subhash Ghai's next project. There was no mention of Yuvraaj in their conversation at all. Instead they discussed a new film.Salman loved the idea and immediately agreed to do the film. 'Anytime for you,' Salman said to the grateful Ghai."

Salman wants a housewife!
Candid, unassuming and forthright, Salman Khan looks every bit the hunk, dressed in a green 'Being Human' T-shirt and denim jeans!

Whether it is his character in Maine Pyaar Kiya or Hum Aapke Hai Kaun or the guy who loses the girl in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam but still manages to win hearts, Salman admits he believes in family values.

"In today's times when family values have become trivial and human bonding is breaking down, everyone must remember that a man is a success only if he has good family values. I would rate family values as something more important than success. I will be a finished man tomorrow if I do not respect what my family wants. Family is the biggest support system you have." For someone whose family relocated from Indore with the actor's father Salim Khan having only 60 rupees in his pocket, Salman considers simple living to be something that he would never be afraid to go back to.

For someone who has often commented that if it were possible he would have gotten married at the age of 17, we ask him the obvious question of his dream woman and he says. "I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

Salman 'ready' for cameo in 'Taarak Mehta...'

Salman 'ready' for cameo in 'Taarak Mehta...'

IANS | May 24, 2011, 01.11pm IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
Read more:Salman Khan|MUMBAI
Salman KhanMore Pics

Bollywood star Salman Khan has shot a cameo for Sab TV's "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah", as part of promotional activities for his new film "Ready".

He spread cheer on the sets as he broke into some impromptu jigs with the popular actors of the comedy show.Salman's visit to the show's Gokuldham Society of the show filled everyone with excitement, especially lead characters Dayaben, played by Disha Wakani, and Jethalal, essayed by Dilip Joshi. "I was very pleased to be part of this show.

I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' days and it was great meeting him again. I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was all ready for all the fun on the sets," Salman said in a press statement. Salman was welcomed with an 'aarti' by Dayaben, who performed her signature garba dance thereafter.

Salman delighted the cast and crew by accompanying her with his impromptu jig. The children who feature on the show insisted Salman teach them some of his typical dance moves and he readily obliged. "It was such a surprise to see Salman. Had I known he was coming, I would have made some of my delicious aamrus puri for him. I'm sure he would have loved it," said Wakani.

The funniest rumour Asin's ever heard!

Ready More Pics
South Indian hottie Asin may be just three films old in Bollywood but she has already seen her share of controversies and rumours.

The actress, who's looking forward to the release of her film Ready with Salman Khan, has recently been romantically linked up with Neil Nitin Mukesh.

Asin was totally unaffected by the alleged love affair but she admits that some of the rumours circulating in media certainly leave her in splits. In a recent interview, talking about one of the funniest rumours she has heard about herself, Asin said, "It was about my marriage with Salman. We were shooting a scene for Ready in Bangkok and I don't know how the information got leaked out.

"That's it! All thanks to tabloid journalism. They published that Salman and I have got married secretly. When I heard about it, I couldn't control my laughter. It has to be one of the funniest rumours about me ever," she signed off.

Dayaben scares Salman with her dance

Salman Khan with Disha Wakani (Dayaben) on 'Taarakh Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'
As a part of promotion of his upcoming film Ready , Salman Khan will make an appearance on the popular TV show ' Taarakh Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah '. And when Dayaben sees Salman Khan getting out of his slick black car, she gets into her garba element.

Says a source present on the sets of the show, "The most happening moment of the episode is when Dayaben insists on doing aarti of their unexpected guest. She dances all over the place taking her trademark giant strides with pooja ki thali in her hands". Apparently Salman Khan was actually scared during the shoot thinking that Dayaben might drop the lighted diya.

"Little did Salman know Dayaben's expertise with garba and how well she can handle anything while dancing," laughs the source. Salman learnt some Gujarati words and promised Dayaben that he will visit their home to eat Gujarati delicacies.

SRK now eyes Aamir Khan's director

Abhinay Deo with Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan eyeing Salman Khan's Dabangg director Abhinav Kashyap is old news now. However the King Khan has not changed his ways. The superstar now has his eyes on another big director who was worked under another Khan Camp.

Shah Rukh Khan recently met Abhinay Deo, who has directed Delhi Belly starring Imran Khan and produced by Aamir Khan. It seems like, all the buzz that the film has generated ever since its first promo was aired, has also caught the notice of Shah Rukh Khan. And despite the fact that Abhinay Deo directed a dud as his debut in the form of Game , his other work seems to be good enough to impress SRK.

If the buzz is to be believed, Shah Rukh met Abhinay Deo, just after the promo launch of Delhi Belly that happened last week. "Abhinay is a popular ad-filmmaker and Shah Rukh's company Red Chillies produces several ads. So perhaps that could also be one of the reasons that the actor met the director", reasons an industry insider.

Even earlier Shah Rukh Khan had met AR Murgadoss, after he directed the superhit film Ghajini with Aamir Khan. Together they were working on a project which unfortunately never materialized. Let's see if SRK gets lucky this time around in winning Khan's director.

It's difficult to do an item song: Salman
He is controversy's favourite child but is known to have a heart of gold. In a breezy interview with TOI, superstar Salman Khan talks about his forthcoming projects .

You are all set for the release of your next film. How different is it from your last few releases, Wanted and Dabangg?
It's a film that's high on comedy and action. It's like Hum Aapke Hai Kaun with the Prem of No Entry in it. Even director Anees Bazmee has not done this kind of a film before.

So, are promotions of the film tiring you out?
I do promote films, but I never overdo it. Even for Dabangg, we only had a two-city tour. If a film's made well, just the promos do the trick. That's the reason we reworked on the songs Character Dheela and Dhinka Chika. People spend a lot of money to watch a film. The movie has to be worth it.

What's your take on item songs? Character Dheela is the next chartbuster and has been picturised on a male star...
Uske liye character dheela chahiye!

Are you the next item boy?
Oh no! Doing an item song is way too difficult. Only Helen and Malaika can do justice to item numbers! We actors get the dialogues and special roles to exhibit our acting skills. But look at Helen — people might go to theatres only to see her song! This requires amazing talent. Ditto for Malaika. She's married and has a child. She doesn't want to do films. So, she takes off for 3-4 days and shoots for a song. And as far as I know, all her songs are hits. That's a really tough job.

Did you find the role of Character Dheela tough?
Having Zarine, who does a cameo in the film, was of great help.

Your recent films have a lot of action in them. Did you deliberately choose these films?
Actually, yes. For the last 8-10 years, the real heroism has gone missing in films. I want to bring it all back — the heroism in romance, drama and comedy.

But not many young B-town heroes are doing action?
They will after a point of time. They are too young for it.

But you did action in your younger days...
We were brought up on those kind of films and it was a natural choice. I was young then, but I am younger now!

Ajay follows Salman and Aamir
Playing a cop in a film has become the hot new trend in Bollywood.

First Salman Khan and now Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn will don the role. And one requisite while playing a cop is having a beefy bod.

Salman was always known for his pumped up hot body and Aamir too took to working out to get that look. Now we hear that Ajay is all set to join the bandwagon.

The actor will be seen playing a cop in Rohit Shetty's forthcoming action film Singham. Ajay had shifted focus towards comedies for some time but now he is getting back to his first love – action. And when at it, he certainly wants to try everything under the sun to impress his fans.

We hear that the actor is looking forward to get a beefy body which can suit his character of a cop who's posted at the Maharashtra-Goa Border. It is also believed that Ajay will go shirtless in a few scenes and therefore to look great on screen, he will have to undergo a three month long rigorous training.

Helping him achieve the same is his personal trainer Prashant Sawant who accompanies the star during outdoor shoots too. Apart from the workout, Ajay is also following a specific high protein and low-carb diet informed the unit hand.

Aamir-Salman's marriage pact

Aamir Khan More Pics
Coming back to his friend Salman and the interesting retorts on Sallu's marriage, Aamir said that he and Sallu had made a pact.

The pact was that Salman agreed to getting married but he also took an assurance from Aamir that he (Aamir) wouldn't marry a third time around. To which Aamir replied, "Haan yaar, mera koi bharosa nahi." Aamir further said that he would love to choose a girl for Salman. "But If I do so then Salman should not say 'No'. He should give me an assurance that he will marry the girl." Can one expect that from the impulsive and unpredictable Khan?

Salman speaks about the qualities of his life partner

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 24th May 2011

Salman Khan in Yuvraaj

Salman Khan is above 40 but still tops the chart of the most eligible bachelor. He set several love stories but neither of them had a fruitful ending. Salman Khan is still waiting for the perfect match. He wants his better half to be a perfect homemaker. He gives priority to family values and wants his partner to be a good homemaker.

He candidly speaks, "I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

"In today's times when family values have become trivial and human bonding is breaking down, everyone must remember that a man is a success only if he has good family values. I would rate family values as something more important than success," said Sallu.

Salman gives top priority to family. "I will be a finished man tomorrow if I do not respect what my family wants. Family is the biggest support system you have."

Salman now desperately wants to settle down. Hope, he gets his better half soon.