Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

coolchick

Oh Ok she is learning these days too. We are helping each other. 😆 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Third Time's a Charm

Monday, May 23, 2011 | 1:44:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Third Time's a Charm

It seems that director Farah Khan has found a close companionship with Salman Khan lately...

It seems that director Farah Khan has found a close companionship with Salman Khan lately. In fact, they're so close that she even considers him to be her lucky mascot nowadays. An onus that was bagged by none other than King Khan for quite the while, if one will recall.

In the more recent past, Salman and Farah have mutually appeared on each others television shows - Bigg Boss, Dus Ka Dum, Dance India Dance, to name some.

From Salman's point of view, this has been primarily in the interest of promoting his films - Dabangg and Wanted - which incidentally have both gone on to become mega blockbusters at BO.

This time round, as Salman paid a visit to the sets of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega again, for his upcoming film Ready, he brought home cooked dinner for everyone.

Since this is the third time that Salman is making appearance on the said show, no doubt he's hoping for the proverbial charm to work into another blockbusters in tandem. 

Meanwhile, be sure to share your stake on Ready living up to the hype and hope!

Editor: Naseem
Graphics: Pooji
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Salman Khan takes to stage with Ready Live Mad Concert

MUMBAI: T-Series is planning a Live concert with Salman Khan for their forthcoming movie Ready. An initiative with 3rd Rock Entertainment, Provogue India and Agni Jewels along with T-Series, the concert will be held at Hotel Tulip Star on 2 June.

Khan said, "Iit feels great when you have mass adulation. That is what keeps us actors alive. On stage, you sense this love and affection instantaneously. As an entertainer, I thoroughly enjoy the experience and want everyone to enjoy the same as well. I am looking forward to the concert."

Along with Salman Khan and Asin, composer Pritam, singers Tulsi Kumar and Neeraj Sridhar will also be performing.

T-Series chairman and managing director Bhushan Kumar said, "Ready Live Mad Concert is the next step forward to bring the entertainer Salman on to the stage. I am sure the show will create mass hysteria as did the music."

3rd Rock Entertainment director Prashant Shirsat added, "We aim to create a stronghold in event and artist management. One of our main goals is to provide exceptional services to the Indian public by creating concepts that match international standards. I'm excited to introduce the Hollywood feel to Bollywood."

The three-hour long concert is scheduled to be held from 6 pm onwards at the Tulip Star Hotel, Juhu on 2 June, 2011 amidst 10,000 fans.

The concert will also see a music meets fashion extravaganza where 40 models from across the country will walk the ramp apart from Trip Recipe, Shibani Kashyap and DJ Ramji Gulati keeping the audiences entertained with their DJ mixes.Link... http://www.businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=18332

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Who will call the shots?Who will call the shots?

We've all heard about Aamir Khan ghost-directing the films he acts in, and Akshay Kumar having his say in the editing process. But now, the once easygoing Salman Khan seems to have joined their ranks. Sallu was always known to let his directors call the shots, but after the upswing his career has been on of late, he's taking a more active interest in the making of his films.

And director Kabir Khan may have to bear the brunt. There was quite a lot of excitement over the fact that he had managed to cast both Sallu and his on-again, off-again paramour Katrina Kaif for Ek Tha Tiger. However, the excitement may have been premature. Although both Kabir and producers Yash Raj Films have denied that Sallu has created any issues, industry watchers say that the actor has made it clear that he will take up the film — but on his own terms. "Sallu has made it clear that he would want to sit in during the editing process, and take an active interest in the other departments as well," says a well-placed trade source. "That has been the case with both Dabangg and Anees Bazmee's Ready."

However, Kabir asserts that Sallu has made no such demands: "Why are we even talking about this? I am looking forward to working with Salman and coming up with a good end product. Only insecure people would have the sort of apprehensions that are being bandied about." Kabir adds, "If your actor asks questions, it shows that he is thinking about the film. I would much rather work with someone who comes up with ideas rather than an actor who just follows what you have to say blindly."Link... http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/bollywood/who-will-call-shots-641

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Salman Khan plays garba with Daya Ben!

This summer with the temperatures soaring high, the members of Gokuldham Society were electrified and totally stunned with a surprise visit. Bollywood's most flamboyant and loved actor Salman Khan, made a power packed entry on the sets of SAB TV's 'Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah' to promote his upcoming movie 'Ready'. The news of Salman Khan visiting Gokuldham society members spread like a wildfire. The entire society waited with a baited breath to meet the superstar Salman Khan.

Upon witnessing the dhamakedaar entry, the entire society was filled with an excited buzz. Dayaben aka Disha Wakani was too stunned for words at his arrival and could not resist first doing an 'aarti' the Daya way and then showing him her signature 'garba'. Salman being a true sport accompanied her and delighted the society members with his impromptu performancesTapu Sena and the others insisted on Salman teaching the entire society members some dance moves from his super hit song 'Dhinka Chika'. Salman readily taught them some moves and dedicated a song to his favorite, Daya ben!

The entire cast expressed their excitement to watch Salman's upcoming movie 'Ready'. Salman also gifted them the music cds of the film.

Salman Khan couldn't stop expressing his love for the show. Sallu bhai is a big fan of the show and follows the show whenever he can. It came in as a surprise when Salman said, he adores the unique dialogue delivery skills of Daya ben. Daya ben immediately started rattling a few dialogues. What then followed was fun and non-stop dose of entertainment.

Creating all the excitement, Salman Khan said, "I was very pleased to be a part of this show today. I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my 'Maine pyaar kiya' days and it was great meeting him again here today. I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was all ready for all the fun on the sets."

Needless to say, all the society members got a real treat with this little surprise visit and could not stop chattering about his visit until much afterwards.
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-salman-khan-plays-garba-with-daya-ben-2127944.html

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Has that TMKUC epi aired where Salman wud be in that?
seejeet.huju201 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks zay all artical for salman
realy wating for see him in tarak mehetha ka ulta chasama
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^^Same here dear

but has the epi aired or not?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't even seen the Gennes Record episode with Preity in it!
hey guys check this out! I made a VM on KARISMA-SALMAN on HUMKO PYAR HUA, please tell me how u find it!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc16yP4Y738[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago