**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MImw1-4jWfc&feature=fvwrel

i swear he spoilt her in every movie๐Ÿ˜†
he put up with all her nakhras.. other actresses not so much teehehe

This is the best line from that song... "Tu jaan hai Armaan hai...mere pyaar ki pehchaan hai"

palattt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MImw1-4jWfc&feature=fvwrel

i swear he spoilt her in every movie๐Ÿ˜†
he put up with all her nakhras.. other actresses not so much teehehe

when their old movies came out.. they always used to come together in like jeet, judwaa, .. i thought they were married.. and then when i heard about Salman Ash thing.. i was like but he was married to Karisma.. main bechari bachi..๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Pulwasha

aye haye why would i dislike them becuz of salman..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Salman mera koi mera rishtedaar laga hai kyaaa..i never liked Ash from the beginning and then came Shweta another totall FAKE person.. i dont like fake people.. its esp becuz of her poojne wale fans.. who make me more madd.. ohhh bigg biss 4 yaad agaya mujhee.. kya din they woh.. ๐Ÿคฃ
ohh okaay ๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for making that clear hahah
i used to disliiike ash so much. now not so much lool.
anddd yo.. i am  a shweta fan... my full username was supposed to be anu-prerna** but it was too long. prerna was her name in her drama๐Ÿคฃ mein poojne wali fan nahi thii LOOOL๐Ÿ˜†

@bhagarbilla: isnt ouii maa and haila from andaz apna apna? LOL
i can't remember. i havent memorized the movie hahha

Ya Anu... all these slang came in 90's only... Sallu use it in all his tapori avatars...

if u watch judwaa... hailla... is used in many scenes... wen sallu[raja] go 2 invite rambha for date... he uses ouii maa... aapa toyotta... baby...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bhagarbilla: i knooow <3 i agree 

hehe

@pallu: LOOOL! yeah ji u poor bachi :P
that reminds me when i was a kid i used to pray srk-kajol and hrithik-kareena get married in real life after watching k3g! LMFAO
Karishma has a fab friendship wid sallu... DKD2 opening episode dey bonded like best buddies... i love lolo like anything... terrific babe... wid electrifying acting skills... she rock wid sallu in all the movies they paired in...
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Ya Anu... all these slang came in 90's only... Sallu use it in all his tapori avatars...

if u watch judwaa... hailla... is used in many scenes... wen sallu[raja] go 2 invite rambha for date... he uses ouii maa... aapa toyotta... baby...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i think mujhe dubara judwaa dekhni chahiye. kaafi mahine se nahiin dekhi to dialogue bhool gaye๐Ÿ˜†

thats when he thinks Bindu is Roopa and he goees roopa roopa roopa ki maa..๐Ÿคฃ

Mariyam tum to achi bachi ho.. i know tum poojne wali fan nahi ho..seee im nt the only oneee... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
@pallu: yes.. mein larkiyon ke liye crazy nahi jaati ๐Ÿ˜†
mein inme se kisi ki nahi pooja karti na hi kabhi karoo gin lool

do u know my latest obsession? WAHAB RIAZโ˜บ๏ธ

Karishma has a fab friendship wid sallu... DKD2 opening episode dey bonded like best buddies... i love lolo like anything... terrific babe... wid electrifying acting skills... she rock wid sallu in all the movies they paired in...
i knoow i miss her๐Ÿฅบ she should have been in ready! i dont understand why salman doesnt ask karishma to work with him!?!?