hiiiii every one....
very nice fc of SALMAN KHAN...!!!!
i would like to join it...
Posted: 13 years ago
Feel Free to Use them

Please do comment 😳

Salman Khan 😍 β˜ΊοΈ

COVER: Salman's Take On Shaadi Ka Laddoo!

Monday, April 11, 2011 | 10:06:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    16 Comments
COVER: Salman's Take On Shaadi Ka Laddoo!

BollyCurry brings you a glimpse of Hello! which features the macho Salman Khan on its cover for April 2011.

Excess of cover page divas?! Well here comes the man!

BollyCurry brings you a glimpse of Hello! which features the macho Salman Khan on its cover for April 2011.

The issue, which celebrates the magazine's 4th Anniversary, has Sallu emulating every essence of the perfect eligible bachelor in tinsel town! Dapper in a Giorgio Gullini suit, his formal look is all too appealing! 

In this 'Ultimate Elemental' edition, the famously infamous Dabangg Khan is complimented hence: "the world's seventh most handsome man proves to be a perfect embodiment of the four universal elements!"

But even more exciting than this cover worth drooling over, is the feature story of this issue, which brings forth the most intimate insight yet, into the mega-star's paradoxical nature. A candid interview with the star,  packaged in a cloud of whimsy as Salman talks about heritage, his creativity, his compassionate side as well as his 'fabled' fiery tendencies.

For all his fans, too many too count, this exclusive interview is a must read, so be sure to grab your copies today!
Feel Free to Use  
Please do comment 😳

Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ
(New Pic from Bodyguard)

Bodyguard 😍😍

Fan's Salman Import From Outer Space

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | 10:06:14 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments
Fan's Salman Import From Outer Space

Well, if you've always believe yourself high in the list of Salman Khan's greatest fans, you're in for...

Well, if you've always believe yourself high in the list of Salman Khan's greatest fans, you're in for some tough competition!

To the wonder of many, a fan-girl named Ankita Joshi has painted Salman Khan in his Dabbang avatar. Wondering, what's the 'wonder', here? It is only that she has painted her 'favorite person on Earth', as she tags him, while floating well above the Earthy realm! 

This 27-year old lass had, after taking the necessary training from NASA headquarters in Florida, painted Salman Khan while in outer space and established her credentials as an unprecedented fan of the macho superstar.  It took Ankita merely two eight-second trajectories above the headquarters to paint Salman Khan as Inspector Chulbul Pandey from last year's blockbuster Dabangg. She plans to gift this 'unique' painting to her favorite star someday, if she gets a chance to meet him. 

For now, after being back to Earth, Ankita is all set to display her 'zero-G' painting at Jehangir Art Gallery in Mumbai from April 21st to 27th.

Lucky he is, Dabaang Khan - for one day when Ankita has her chance, he shall become one-of-a-kind owner of such an extraordinary-other-worldly gift!

Editors: Lola & Naseem
Graphics: Zunni

I've been searching for this thread forever and now I finally found it!!! πŸ‘

Hurray!!! I'm a big Salman Khan fan as well.

Amazing pics, videos, and siggies.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago