**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago

Bollywood Blunders - Part ll!

Monday, March 28, 2011 | 10:40:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    19 Comments
Bollywood Blunders - Part ll!

We've taken you through some obvious bloopers from five Bollywood films. We're back to bring you more bloopers that caught our attention!

We've taken you through some obvious bloopers from five Bollywood films. We're back to bring you more bloopers that caught our attention!

London Dreams:
1) Ajay sings at London's Trafalgar Square and two strangers, played by Ranvijay and Aditya, join him. How did they know the song? Telepathy we wonder?

2) During the audition process, newbie Asin says, "What should I do?" To which Ranvijay replies, "Just go with the flow." Asin dances along with the band and they manage to impress the judges, but when exactly did she become a part of the band?

Editor(s): Aradhna & Sharmila & Gunia.
Graphics: Pooji & Zunni.

Salman's innocence made him

Siddique's Bodyguard

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, March 28, 2011 - 13:38 IST

"Salman's innocence propelled me to cast him in Bodyguard," says director Siddique, the man who wields the megaphone for Atul Agnihotri in Bodyguard. Says the soft-spoken director who had earlier made Bodyguard in both Malayalam and Tamil as the mega-hit Kavalan, "When I looked at Salman, what struck me first was his innocence. And then, it was his personality. I was looking at an actor who had the innocence and humour that was essential to play the bodyguard. And Salman had all that and more."

Salman's way of expressing his wit is something that holds Siddique's attention. Says the director, "Each actor has his own way of expression. And the way Salman essayed the character of an inspector in Dabangg was simply perfect. There was the strength, the energy, but more than all that, there was the sense of humour and the innocence in the character. That is exactly what I was looking for in Bodyguard. And he suits it to the hilt."

what's uppp
everytime i go on the bebo FC, ur or anyone is never theree
bcz of ur time zone. Sorry 😒
I am off now

Just came to say good night to my hubby 😍
u came to say goodnight to my hubby? Aww that's sweet 😆
Why would i say good night to someone else's hubby - that's crazy.

I only came to give him a good night kiss and plus i needed to see his face before going to bed so i can have beautiful dreams. 😍
sure you can have him for now. i am depressed now anyways
Awww he's already mine.
Is that bcz pakistan lost?
Zubi i wanna cry..😭

the match was in our hand at a point of time if only they utilised the time properly
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Zubi i wanna cry..😭

the match was in our hand at a point of time if only they utilised the time properly
Awww Pallu - Don't cry. 🤗 Hug for u.
don't worry yaar. Jeet and Haar is OK 😳