kahan hai sab logg
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl saw HSSH AGAINπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Pulwasha

salaaaam... hows everyone !!

walikum assalaam, howz u

Salman replaces Akki as the host of KKK4?

Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 11:11:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    17 Comments
Salman replaces Akki as the host of KKK4?

Putting a full stop to all the queries of who's going to host KKK4 are the reports confirming that ...

While the dare-devil Akshay Kumar might not be afraid of doing any of his dangerous stunts, there is a piece of news which could prove to be one helluva clincher for him - something which might not ease out with time! Curious? Read on to know more!

Salman Khan recently made his presence felt, and felt strongly, throughout tinsel town with his mega-hit Dabbang and by hosting the super-successful fourth season of Bigg Boss. If the rumor-express is to be held true, then there is a huge possibility that the next season of Khatron Ke Khiladi will be hosted by none other than B-town's latest khatron ka khiladi himself, Mr. Salman Khan!

This could prove to be the biggest blow to Akshay; considering his dismal performance in a string of flops last year and also the weak TRP's of Star Plus' Masterchef India

On the flip side, after successful runs on television with the flattering TRP's of Dus Ka Dum, both season 1 and 2 as well as Bigg Boss 4, it seems as though Salman has never let his producers down! A part of this change as season four's host of KKK is said to be Salman's growing companionship with the channel head.

Putting a full stop to all the queries of who's going to host KKK4 are the reports confirming that Salman has shot the promo for the show in Bangkok, where he is shooting for Bushan Kumar's Ready. Those close to Salman say that he only shoots promos after the contract has been signed, so all that is left is for the news to be broken to Akki. 

Seems like we've made work easier for the channel! Meanwhile, will this replacement put an end to the comfortable and amazing rapport between Sallu and Akki?

Editors: Anhdara & Jenifer
Graphics: Zunni
^ Oh I am so excited for this now. Have to watch it for my Sallu 😍 He is best Host Ever
Oh and his smile in this pic is killing me ☺️

Salman and Govinda Back Together

Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 10:44:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    12 Comments
Salman and Govinda Back Together

Everyone is aware about Govinda getting upset with Salman after he chose the veteran actor ...

Salman Khan and his partner Govinda have been in the news a lot lately for their issues. Everyone is aware about Govinda getting upset with Salman after he chose the veteran actor Shatrugan Sinha's daughter, Sonakshi Sinha, instead of ChiChi's daughter Narmaada for the latest hit Dabangg. The cold war had been on for a while but it appears that the time for reconciliation has finally come for the two!

Govinda, who has reported that he would launch his daughter without Salman's help, seems to be at Salman's side yet again. If rumors are to be believed, Salman and Govinda met each other at the pre-release event of the evergreen Dev Anand's Hum Dono in February, 2011. The duo have talked out their problem and are back to being the best partners they once used to be. The two were even seen saying that no matter what problems come between them, at the end of the day they are brothers and nothing can keep them apart. Now that is definitely a sweet friendship!

Now Salman is not only ready to launch Narmadaa but also has said that he will do a cameo role in her first debut film called Manchali, which is being directed by Lovely Singh featuring Narmadaa and boxer Vijender Singh. The latest was heard that Singh is trying to write a script in a way that he can fit in Salman and Govinda together for a small cameo in the film. The duo refused to do a full fledged role for the movie as it would reduce the attention on the newbie's. 

Well seems like it's the season for patch ups and with this friendship back on track, we can expect a lot more laughter and comedy from these two partners!

Editor(s): Hershi & Jenifer.
Graphics: Shikha.
^ they were so cute together in Partner. I luv Salman's bonding with his co-stars. He is such a "Being Human" person. πŸ˜ƒ

Dil Ho To Salman Jaisa..!!!!

by admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Kangana saved by Salman!
Kangana threw a birthday party and invited all the big celebs but everyone gave it a miss and left Miss Ranaut heart broken. But Salman proved to be her knight in shinning armor and not just attended her party but also brought life to it! That's the reason Salman has such a loyal fan following, he sti...cks by his friends...

I really like Kangana as an actress. Even when he never worked with her, he lend her a hand. He is so nice, Yeh aisa kyun hai? 😍
^ my mom watched it yesterday and she really liked it lol.
and i danced to munni badnaam and tere mas tmast do nain hahaha