Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Somy Ali returns to Salman Khan

Salman Khan and the entire unit of his forthcoming film Ready returned home on Tuesday morning after a 40-day schedule in Bangkok. And with them came the big news:

There's a new woman in the star's life. Or rather, she has made a comeback in the star's life.

Fed up going back and forth with Katrina, it seems Sallu is giving his old love a second chance. Somy Ali with whom he shares old passions and an abiding friendship joined the star during the last leg of the shoot, much to the unitwallahs bemusement.

Salman at the airport on Tuesday morning returning from Bangkok. While the rest of the crew stayed at Hotel Sukumvit, Sallu and Somy stayed at the luxurious Hotel Landmark.

Ali, who is based in the United States, arrived in Bangkok end of February and stayed on till the star's return to Mumbai.

"She and Salman spent a lot of time together after the day's shoot would get over. They were seen shopping in various places in Bangkok and looked happy and comfortable like two people who have been with each other for many years," a source from Bangkok confirmed.

"All through her stay Salman was very protective of Somy. She did not come on the sets but he was with her all the time after the shoot.

They were quiet discreet, he didn't want to be in the public eye," he added.

The thirty-something Somy Ali shares a unique relationship with the tempestuous star.

Though they split up after a couple of years back in the Nineties, and Salman once famously poured cola over her head, the two have remained firm friends. Whenever Salman goes to US, he meets Somy. He spent some time with her during his world tour in 2008 as well.

With Somy when he was seeing her in the '90sSomy is probably the only woman in his life who has managed to remain friends and someone Salman looks up to. She is Salman's friend and confidante. He would never hear anything against her," revealed the same source who refused to go on-record.

Ali, after her brief and unremarkable film career returned to the US where she got involved in charity endeavours and launched a campaign called Human Being in 2007.

Few years later when Sallu launched his own NGO, he decided to take a cue from her and called it Being Human.

Somy also runs a clothing line So-Me Designs that funds her non-profit-organisation No More Tears Inc.

With so much in common between them and old embers stirring to life again, could it be that India's best-known bachelor boy is thinking of settling down?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Someone posted this in Bollywood Section. I think its cute and funny! πŸ€ͺ

Jodi's made by bollywood.

Salman Khan to Sonakshi: jab "Maine Pyar Kiya" tab teek hu. par tum bade ho kar mujhe "Dabang" bana diya.

Kareena to Sharukh: kyun tum "Dewaana" ban ke reh gaye ho. kuch der wait karo, mein badi ho kar tumhe "Don" bana dungi.

Akshay to Katrina: "Welcome" to bollywood. tum kab badi ho jaogi, aur hum dono ka pair kab hit pair ban jayegi.

Amir Khan to Asin: "papa kehte hai bada naam karega", par tum badi ho kar mujhe "Ghajini" bana ke chod diya...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if he marries Somy.. i'll be the happiest person..πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

if he marries Somy.. i'll be the happiest person..πŸ˜†

Why? 😲
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Why? 😲

becuz then Salman Khan would be married.. and Somy has a good reputation, a nice face etc etc..πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i have no idea ...πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

^Was that for a photoshoot San?

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SO HOT AND HANDSOME! <3
Katalicious thumbnail
Haiii so cute my love!! <3
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
got me for what Katty????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

btw Somy Ali is an Pakistani-Indian-American actress and a social worker.. i remem her from saif and Shilpa's song chand se parda kijye..

and guess what??? her organisation is called human being while Salman's is being human..πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
I mean I will call you Pallo nowπŸ˜›

And yeah I alreayd knew all thatπŸ˜†
shes prettyπŸ˜ƒ