I am fed up with u Abhay............. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya 😊

thanks yaar,  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank god someone gave me such nice news about them.😊 😊 😊

abhay is in a very big dilemma
he loves piya but he knows he is a vampire so he cannot be with her, so he is trying to do things which makes piya hate abhay
on the other hand sid is coming close to piya and abhay cannot allow that, he has to protect her
yes i understand piya's frustration ans she is absolutely right but abhay is in much more pain
he has to protect piya and at the same time make sure piya hates him , damn tough jobπŸ˜†
and he will never succedd in the second oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, he never had till today
Originally posted by savi-tan

For some reason I still like Abhay.  He is helpless.  He wants to be with Piya but is afraid that he will hurt her. 

I am not saying that i am against Abhay and me too love him a lot like all of us but i don't want Pia too in pain because of his rude behavior.
Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .πŸ˜” The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified

I agree to you completely on that! I think they have a problem with him and may be that's why Siddarth is getting all the limelight or it is just that the CT's brains have gone for repair becoz I see no logic in Abhay's behavior towards Pia.
yes yesterday he said to piya "mera pich chodo" i think he was following piya she was no, she only wanted to ask regarding his mis behavior cv ruined completely this character.
Originally posted by intruderfast

abhay is in a very big dilemma
he loves piya but he knows he is a vampire so he cannot be with her, so he is trying to do things which makes piya hate abhay
on the other hand sid is coming close to piya and abhay cannot allow that, he has to protect her
yes i understand piya's frustration ans she is absolutely right but abhay is in much more pain
he has to protect piya and at the same time make sure piya hates him , damn tough jobπŸ˜†
and he will never succeed in the second oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, he never had till today

I agree with your points but i think once he should discuss about it with Pia. Why he forgets this simple truth that Pia trusts him more than anyone? Once he will explain her everything she will understand her situation and would stay away with Sid and half of his problem will solved. 😊 😊😊

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

thanks yaar, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank god someone gave me such nice news about them.😊 😊 😊

fingers crossed ! Aisa ho jaye toh maza aa jayega πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I agree to you completely on that! I think they have a problem with him and may be that's why Siddarth is getting all the limelight or it is just that the CT's brains have gone for repair becoz I see no logic in Abhay's behavior towards Pia.

yeah agree i think TB article wasn't wrong and because of unlikeness of Ms. Kapoor CV's are doing injustice with Abhay's role. 😑 😑 😑 It can be a possible reason.

same here i really dnt know how he ll protect pia if he behaves so rude with her πŸ˜• sid is very cunning he is trying to b tooo sweet infront of piya and making abhay the bad and rude guy!!!

Originally posted by usha786

yes yesterday he said to piya "mera pich chodo" i think he was following piya she was no, she only wanted to ask regarding his mis behavior cv ruined completely this character.

Yeah, she trusts him a lot and i know even Kabir has shown him and told him that something is going on between Abhay and Shanaya she will not trust him. 😊 😊 😊

But Pia has evey right to know about this secereat as it is linked from her and her safety. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ