I am fed up with u Abhay.............

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys,πŸ€—

Don't u all feel that Abhay is behaving mysteriously. He is not talking to Pia, he is shouting over Pia some times for valid reason but next time just because he wants to protect her. Is this behavior of him is justified just because he wants to protect Pia can he behave with her that much rudely and harshly?

He is saying that he is just protecting Pia from Sid and is trying his best but by behaving this way wasn't he hurting her love for him? How much Pia should suffer because of him? Doesn't he think that Sid can take advantage of this situation?

What is he up to? I am really confused and wanted to know you people's view.

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

Ekta is giving us so much information on men . we should be gratefulπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by smithasrk

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

ya i agree......................πŸ˜†mens r mens whether they r human or vampiresπŸ˜†
Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .πŸ˜” The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified
the love ,the passion which abhay feels for pia.is totally gone..............................the show is not a luv story now.............
Originally posted by smithasrk

loved ur this line,πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ totally becomes gone case. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah i think she is the only lady who knows about men very well and that's why she is increasing our knowledge too.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kiaravivian

ya i agree......................πŸ˜†mens r mens whether they r human or vampiresπŸ˜†

anywhere these males are very confused and behaves strangely. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya 😊
For some reason I still like Abhay.  He is helpless.  He wants to be with Piya but is afraid that he will hurt her. 
Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .πŸ˜” The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behavior of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behavior towards piya  as just not justified

All because of CV's they have just worsen the track and more than that they have worsen Abhiya's love track. πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” I don't want Pia to go with Sid whatever happens.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ But the continuous impulsive and stubborn behavior of Abhay in the show is not in favor of the show.πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± I can understand both either Pia or Pia's mental situation but whatever Abhay is doing can't be ignored . I hate his humiliation to Pia, she trusts him so much and the way he is behaving with her is just breaking her from inside. 😭 😭 😭