from now on i hate colors . .

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

tell me about it ðŸ˜¡

di agar itne wait ke baad aapne hume rulaya na . . . then me not talking with u . . . the update better not be tragic . . . i have read my stock of sadness in RA cant handle any more for the day . . .

NK4MSK.Nazia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

jam the hype yaar

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kitna time yaar!!
its 3 am here!!

lekin tera updating dekh ke rukh gayee mai!!
-memorable- thumbnail

di agar itne wait ke baad aapne hume rulaya na . . . then me not talking with u . . . the update better not be tragic . . . i have read my stock of sadness in RA cant handle any more for the day . . .

what is RA 
sanu3108 thumbnail

i second that ... RA was more than enuff to torture us 

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~khamoshi~
Part 22

Maan went to the room & packed his luggage. Geet silently watched him. She didn't say a word, neither did he say anything, he never did, how will he now!!!

she kept looking at him, his khamoshi.. the way he tried to not to look at her. The way his heart ached to speak to her but didn't. All her questions were answered with his silence today!!
why did he love her so much... why did he treat her like she was his world.. why he never had enough of her .. he always longed for more of her love & compassion. All the while there was something she thought she didn't know about him, about his heart which was hidden from her. Even though he always made her feel she was really close to his heart but still there was a distance which was hidden ..unknown not defined.. she closed her eyes in pain as he silently walked pass her dipping his head sadly.

As he left her tears didn't stop flowing.. she packed her dress in the suitcase & walked down carrying  her luggage. As he stepped out she kept her luggage with his.
Daadi - tumhe kanhi jaane ki zarorat nahi
she keeps quiet moves towards the door
Maan looks at her  doesn't say anything, he preferred her not being here in his absence.
Daadi held her hand - tum is ghar ki badi bahu ho, u will be here with us
Geet - aab main yanha nahi rah sakti
he didn't know wat exactly was in her mind. She always touched his heart.. actually it was only her in his heart all the while. But his words today would have hurt her, disappointed her, let down their love. He didn't know if she would understand him, he didn't have time to react or cajole her. Again this was Maan Singh Khurana, who never gives explanation. But he knew Geet did deserve one!!
Daadi - tumahen uski wajah se ghar chodne ki zarorat nahi, I know he cheated on ..
Geet didn't let her complete
Geet - aapko aapne poten pe bharosa nahi hoga, mujhe humaren rishtey pe bharosa hain, I know him, its only me in his life. Kal bhi sirf main thi, aaj bhi sirf main hoon aur kal bhi sirf main hi rahoongi.
He fluttered his eyes couple of times to stop the tears from flowing. She smiled looked at him lovingly. She laced her finger with his. He stiffened a bit with her touch, but then the warmth that flowed from her touch, took away all his apprehension. He looked into her eyes, hiding his tears, concealing his fear, but her eyes spoke, spoke all that he wanted to hear, I trust u!!!

He hugged her instantly closing his eyes. She understood every thing.. she understood, how he had been longing for a family from childhood, koi aapna, koi jissen woh aapna kah saken, jo bina kissi matlab se uska saat deen. His family!!! his child, his wife..only his. How much he has been longing for his parents love.. he got pammi back in the family after dad's death so that dev & anni have a respectful life. So that pammi fills the void of mother in his heart. He wanted every one.. a happy family just filled with love & understanding, thats why he didn't want to marry some one whom they didn't like. He somewhere could feel that Geet would be great as a wife, but all the time he feared, if she failed to fit in his family, not understand his love for his fathers second wife, thats why he never told her about them. Actually never told her anything, he could never express in words.

Thats why probably he clicked well with her family. He loved them too so dearly. She saw him truly happy & contented with them. Something she still didn't understand was if he actually wanted pammi, dev & anni as family, then why he didn't try to get close to them. Why he maintained that distance. Why was he not comfortable with them. Why he didn't trust them.!!! once u love someone aren't u supposed to love them fully. Then why was he holding back, questions still remained unanswered.

He carried her to the outhouse. He looked into her eyes.. a tear escaped his eye as he let her down. He dipped his head down faling at his knees as his heart felt guilty for hurting her, hurting the little life of his in her. He felt really sorry. She held his head to her, and stroked his hair, murmuring soothing words as she did. She kissed his cheek, his nose, his chin, his eyes'.his lips. She kissed his lips and his mouth opened, his arms came around her and the world fell away. All those words that he spoke, diminished into the silly meaningless that they actually were.

He got up & leaned forward to delicately lick the skin across her collar bone, and nuzzle at her neck, causing Geet to gasp and shiver and hang on to him tighter than ever.
Maan - I am sorry ..he told her gruffly
she took his hand & touched her heart & hugged them dearly & then touched his heart...I love u...
they way they always been saying to each other their love.. khamoshi se!!!

Maan took her to the room  & dropped her gently to her feet but kept a hold of her,  to bend his head and claim her lips once more. He lay over her for a moment after undressing and captured her lips with his, kissing her deep and long holding the contact as he moved in. Geet groaned against his lips, as he entered and filled her, stretching her to accommodate him. It felt wonderful...incredible....magical...it felt so right that she almost wept. Today he actually opened all the barriers.. the distance, the void in his heart that he had been hiding, he had been not letting her in ' today he let her close to him.. to his heart ...to the darkest corner of his life.

Maan went harder, and faster, deeper and stronger. He gripped her steady her and Geet wrapped her arms around his neck, almost as if afraid he was leaving her. As if! As he could leave her!  She had captured him, entrapped him and now she held him in her in her warmth.
Maan she moaned ..his became still harder and deeper, lost in the maelstrom of emotions and feelings, until suddenly it all came to a head, and he stopped suddenly to hold himself still inside her as he flooded into her taking her with him.

Maan gave a gruff heartfelt groan as he slowly withdrew  to slump down next to her tiredly still softly kissing her & caressing her.

PRECAP
Khamoshi Ends!!!
-PREV  PART 21  NEXT PART 23-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

seriously yaar....sonia ne itnaaaa rulaya!!

n no kissie also to swallow the bitter pill!!😭😭

btw when r YOU updating??😆😆
sanu3108 thumbnail
it was awesome muski ... i knew it that GEet can never mistrust him ... 

yippeeeee ...... 

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago