Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~khamoshi~
Part 23

He looked across at her and saw the tears on her cheeks.

maan - Geet he whispered in horror!!!

geet - It's nothing. She tried to smile as she sat up and turned away from him. It's just...it's silly really...she tried to laugh it off, but the tears were once more clogging her throat.

maan - Please! Please Geet! TALK to me! maan pleaded with her. Did I hurt you? he sounded so anguished that geet turned back to face him, this was the first time he was speaking to her that to pleading her to talk to him.

geet - No! she exclaimed. No you didn't hurt me... u can never hurt me.. She sounded so very surprised at that, that Maan smiled with relief, as he reached across to hug her.

maan - Tum mujhe se bilkul naraz nahi .He asked with a very low tone.
Geet sniffed back the tears as Maan pulled her gently back down on to the bed. She lay down with her back to him and Maan curved his body around hers, spooning her into him with a tired little groan.
Geet - todhi si naraz hoon
he turned her immediately to face him.. searching the reason for her anger in her eyes. All he could see was naughtiness. But he was still worried wondering wat caused her to say that.
She pulled him closer & spoke to him very cutely aap mujhe se kabhi kuch nahi bolten
he sighed in relief & fell on her petite nude body & whispered very softly - tum mujhe kuch kahen nahi dethi...
she made a angry face, he kissed her neck - har baat bina kahen samj jati ho.. har lavaz bemane se lagten hain
a tear fell from her eyes.. he kissed them away I love u & took her lips in for a beautiful kiss
I love u too she spoke into his mouth with a big delight touching her face. They could probably still rehearse the whole passion again & again so did they.. finally laying cuddled up in each others arms.

She lay still with the thoughts of the incidents running through her head, until sheer fatigue numbed her mind and her eyelids grew heavy and slowly slid down and sleep overtook her. Maan held her tight to him, as his emotions bubbled and churned. He gave a soft little sigh as he breathed in the scent of her hair. Like nothing else mattered between them. She never wanted any explanation.. she always understood his khamoshi... I love u he said again this time whispering the words into the dark cloud of her hair. She smiled in her sleep..love u too.. she chuckled. He was admiring her with a deep consuming love through their khamosh nights. 

~epilogue~

Maan lay heavily on her, lovingly after the long love making. Both were really aroused she with her pregnancy hormones & he with her cute big bump that made him feel even more excited. He began to kiss her madly all over her. She opened for him more as he began to move in again & again until they finally fell asleep.

Even though he had to never explain her anything but eventually events one after the other lead her to the reality. Maan wanted a family thats why he put up with pami, dev & anni. But he was protective about his loved ones too. He very well knew that Pami had her insecurities while coming into the family as Daadi didn't accept her initially, but he thought his love would some day will break those barriers. It did!!! their khamosh love did !! pami did realize that Maan truly accepted her as his mother, when she discovered that ruchika was bearing dev's child & Maan hid all that from every one for the well being of Nt & her unborn child.

Now dev was father of 2 little princesses one of Nt & other from Ruchika. Nt was heart broken when she realized the truth, she even decided to leave dev. Ruchika left them to solve the issues, she only wanted a name for her daughter's father.

While Maan & Geet were still exploring each other with their cute little khamosh gestures, which did find room for words now.
Khamoshi bol uthe, to har nazar paighaam ho jaye..unke dilo ka hal bayen kar jayen.. har lamha pyar me duba rahen aur har pal khmaoshi se dil ko cho jayen

-PREV  PART 22-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited:

Yaaay me first to comment on the last part 😃😔 

Loved the update, the first time they speak openly to each other 😳
And Maan explains to her that they need to lafz to talk to each other as she and he understamd each other without words 😳

Thanks for writing a little epilogue.. 😊
Kinda suspected that Rachika was bearing Dev's child, because Maan could never do anything wrong to hurt his Geet, but to protect his family he can do anything..
Atleast it is all cleared, but feel bad for Naintara... Glad everything is cleared beetween Pammi and Maan now, hopefully she will not remain the same with Geet..
Happy for Maaneet, they are soon going to have their own little family, and still continue their little khamoshi acts 😳😆 

What a beautiful ending to a beautiful ff.... 🤗 

Edited by humz_786 - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
LOVELY update.. & a lovely end....
xxxxxxxxxxxx😉

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to miss this story
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update dear  best ha 
myedward12 thumbnail

it was nice as always......

imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful endin.....:'-)
Just luvd KHAMOSHI.....
wndrfl ff...!!
-memorable- thumbnail
why you ended it so soon😲
i am going to miss this khamoshi😭👏

TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, Khamoshi! i thought maan & Geet would have tons of problems because of them not explaining to each other, but their Khamoshi was pure and it won!
LOVELY!!!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great ending!
plz start another FF.. i love your FF's!