Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju-d-best thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Muskan,
lovd d update.me keep guesng.maan said itz khurana blood n she is pregnet.cnt tht b suggest dev n naintara respectively
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. wow luved geet's luv n trust on him... cant wait to knw more abt his life.. continue soon
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice but me sad no ending khamoshi..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooo no ending.......
Sunny1999 thumbnail

Hi Muskaan,

Wonderful Update, continue soon.

Preet
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was simply fantastic...............geet is truly his soul mate.....................
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey maski whr s my energy dring.... watiing

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update Muskaan.....the trust she had on him though she knew him for only a few months is amazing....their silent love is much more stronger than anything else....their level of trust on each other is commendable....she has questions regarding his feelings towards his family but still she stood by him in his hour of need......and by ur precap I hope u mean that he will finally speak his heart out in front of her thus shedding his khamoshi.....will be waiting for that.....πŸ˜›
nisharoyce thumbnail
i thought u would end tjis today
ab iske liyea aur kitne din wait karna padega

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its only me in his life. Kal bhi sirf main thi, aaj bhi sirf main hoon aur kal bhi sirf main hi rahoongi

That's the best line I have ever read!!!
how do you write so magically Muskaan!!! its a treat and wonder to read your fics specially khamoshi that you have given your own personal touch... really touching part and maan and geet's intimacy is just unexplainable...*sighs*... great part great update and always loved it shall continue to do so always... keep it up deary!!!
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
precap is bit more confusing....... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•khamoshi ends??? 😲😲if it ends den regarding d title..... story too ends na..... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ohh god y d hell am thinking a lot........ anu chill....... 😊itna sochna mat..... πŸ€”dimag pe zor mat dal......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ muski will definitely make it clear........πŸ˜› isn't it muski..... πŸ˜‰ BTW nice update....... n thanks to d PM......lub u........πŸ€—πŸ€—