Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i guess dev is d father........koi bhi ho bt maan nahi hai dat i knw.........geet understands him n trusts him so much........😭 khushi ke aansu hai.......

khamoshi ends n m gonna love it........they will talk, share........amazing update............
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update

loved it..

nd m sure its not maan's baaby..

aww loved they way geet understood maan..

hmm nd precap must be khamoshi ending between them...no need of any khamoshi now..
cont soon

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was an awsome one yaar ...waiting for the next one ..
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update .. wah wah .. this is love .. bt really sad that u cant find any couple like that anymore .. everything is so westernized .. But You never know  thr is still hope hehe ...
arrey muski in almost every update these two end up having *** ☺️ .. is this the way they communicate LOL i really feel naughty asking like this ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe I love geets trust for maan and the love that not even his family members where able to give him and awe their lbamoshi is something that keeps their love stronger they don't need words to understand each other anyways great update and ooh interesting precap does it mean they will speak to each other about this ruchika incident can't wait 😊
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful di.......d way geet shows her trust for maan........its just awesome...........and precap is really interesting.........
can't wait for d next part...........plz continue soon.......
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am a silent reader of your ff
but after this part not able to stop myself from commenting
your ff is just awesome
waiting for next part after reading the precap
plz continue soon and plz add me to your pm list too
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so touching!
really nice update!
n khamoshi between maneet ends or the FF??πŸ˜•
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Muskaan...

Perfect update... ... Really awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks dear... Thats what i wanted to happen... and thats what happened... They understand each other so well... So very well even without speaking or speaking to the minumum... ACtually does this khamoshi need to end... 😊 Love you for this update buddy... Thanks once again.!!!

I would wait for the next part cause if the khamoshi is gonna end i'm sure it would definitely be something magical ... something devinely lovely....

Update soon Muskaan and can you update Deewangi and Kashish too??? Sorry for being so demanding ... but i blame you for spoiling us πŸ˜‰
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Muskan...

After the last part and with ur precap i had decided not to read Khamoshi any more!!! cant see them in pain. But wat to do cudnt resist myself and somehow started to read today and watz dis such a lovely update thank you soooooooo much...