Fan Fictions

~khamoshi~ Maaneet thread 3 pt23 pg105 THE END - Page 39

lody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok muskan what was that I think am just dreaming no this is not true maan can't never do that to geet never haveing baby with anothere buz he is just and only for geet no one els soo I will Waite to know the truth come out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
y? does Maan n Geet have to suffer everytime
i mean Maan said its his child for d honor of d family
but d girl could have said d truth
n dis Pammi B**** HATE HER
ok i specially turned on the Lappy for commenting . . .
like i said earlier IT IS NOT MAAN'S BABY . . . it is dev's child and that i am sure . . . very sure . . . my reason well its simple . . . ever since the story began it has been more than clear that geet is the first woman in his life and the only one . . . and u know what i am dead sure geet is leaving the house with him . . . as much as i have understood your work di . . . i can bet she is leaving with him . . . and also that they will still not discuss the matter only their hearts will do the talking . . . she will trust him . . .
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update muskan..........
i am sure it's not maan's child ....but for saving that person who actually did the mistake i don't see a point why maan is destroying his life .....
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update.
Wow three updates in a day.
Lucky us.
I second all the other peoples comments.
That is Dev's child and Maan is talking it on himself.
As you mentioned in earlier update NT has a complicated pregnancy and so to save her child Maan took it upon himself may be.
May be Geet will follow his husband. No questions asked.
As far as her character goes I don't think she is ever going to doubt him.
On a lighter side if it is Maan's kid he is going to have his hands full.
Double bonanza two kids same time.
Sorry folks don't hate me for this just kidding.
Waiting for the next one.

LuvScooby thumbnail
Wow, great update............it cannot be Maan's baby I'm sure.......I'm tensed now
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've been a silent reader for a while now, I've read all of ur previous FFs they werer awesome, and I'm loving this. cant wait to find out what happens next, she cannot be carrying maan's baby probably protecting dev and NT cuz she's carrying as well. update soon 😃 can you plz pm the next part :)
ninand thumbnail
urr.. what? what just happened?! he left?! hes leaving !! with or without her..   ?!

I love and hate your twists in equal parts..  and thats wt makes your stories unique..

I do mean this as a compliment😃.. ure too good.
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Omg it cant b true. Its dev child . I m damn sure. Plz no misunderstanding between maaneet plz
Dilsay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

ok i specially turned on the Lappy for commenting . . .

like i said earlier IT IS NOT MAAN'S BABY . . . it is dev's child and that i am sure . . . very sure . . . my reason well its simple . . . ever since the story began it has been more than clear that geet is the first woman in his life and the only one . . . and u know what i am dead sure geet is leaving the house with him . . . as much as i have understood your work di . . . i can bet she is leaving with him . . . and also that they will still not discuss the matter only their hearts will do the talking . . . she will trust him . . .

I second you .Yes the baby is Dev's .
The  khamosh understanding and trust they share is extra ordinary.
There is so much trust between them that Geet will not even ask him anything about the baby.There Khamoshi will speak the truth itself.

Brilliant update .
You brought a huge twist in 20th update..........
Eagerly waiting for ur next one.

For all your time to ertertain us