~khamoshi~ Maaneet thread 3 pt23 pg105 THE END - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
di exactly how big is the twist . . .😆
Waiting for the twist.
Big Twist?!!! 😲 Wonder what that means!!!

Can't wait to read what's on your mind Di! 😆
~khamoshi~
Part 21

It was only 4months since they have been together & she already meant the world to him. How was that even possible!!! a tear escaped her eyes in the love she felt complete in him. Their passion lasted for hours. He was releasing his thwarting, his foiling...unfoiling into her.

She always wondered wat was it about Maan that he attached himself so dearly to her. Like he had no one else in his world. Like she was it!!! how much ever she showered love to him, he longed for more. It had been 4months of her pregnancy. Maan began to talk a lot to the baby. He wouldn't miss a chance to rest his hand on her stomach, let it be office or home. He would rest his ears on the stomach & feel the moments, though it was too early for that. He spend hours reading stories from the net some times read nursery rhymes. Geet would die laughing, he still won't stop.. he loved it more.

Nt was in her 7month. The Khurana Mansion was decorated for her godh bharai. Maan joined in little latter in the evening after dressing his wife beautifully. He made her sit comfortably in one of the sofas . He told nakul to be around her. The ceremony began with Nt walking down in a beautiful red saree. They made her sit on a comfortable sofa with soft & silk surface. All the ladies came & blessed her & said sweet words in her ears. They made her wear bangles. Geet was told to maintain low profile, so she did. Most of them didn't even know that she was expecting. Maan & Geet too preferred it that way. They were happy within their world.

Maan to a lady - samjhne ki khoshish karon, I can't do anything now, she is expecting.
Lady barked - so am I
Maan - please tum javo yanha se, koi dehk lega tho problem ho jayen gi
she nodded sadly & turned to leave.

Geet looked for Maan he was talking to pretty looking lady. Tall, dressed in western, she looked pregnant too, may be 6-7months. She noticed him getting little tensed & then relaxed. She turned look away when she saw him smile again. Then she heard few ladies gossiping, now loud enough & now few questioning Daadi.
Navita anunty daad's dear frd - yeh tho Ruchika hain na Maan ki friend
Geet looked at whom they were pointing.. it was to the lady whom Maan was talking to little while ago.
Daadi smiled - haan ruchika
navita - iski shaadi kab huwai?
Daadi - I am not sure
pammi - yeh tho Maan ke London office main kaam karti hain na
Ruchika was just leaving Daadi went & spoke to her. While other ladies curiously began to come around.
Daadi - beta aap kab aayen?
She looked little tensed now - ji woh main
navitha - tumhari shaadi kab huwai? Aur tumhara husband kanha hain?
Pammi - r u married?
Ruchika didn't know wat to say she dipped her head & tried to leave from there.
Pammi began to insult her & pass ridiculous comments on hr character.
Ruchika was irritated - I am carrying Khurana's child in my womb so don't abuse ur own blood.
Daadi was shocked & pammi shook her who is the father???
Maan clinched his fist - its my child he roared. Every one fell silent & walked away. Geet didn't say anything she just went to her room. She didn't know who this women was, where did she appear from no where, first she heard ..she was maan's frd, then she hears she worked for him too & now Maan claiming her child.

The party was dispersed. Pammi was fuming in anger & speaking out all mean stuffs. She hated that Ruchika decided to show up only today to ruin Nt's function. Ruchika was leaving, when Maan said - u can leave here in Khurana Mansion
Ruchika looked blankly at him.
as Maan walks in Daadi stops Maan
Maan - Daadi yeh yanhi rahen gi
Daadi - tum yanha nahi rahen sakten
Geet stood near the steps & heard them
Maan dipped his head
Daadi - na main ne aapne beta ko maaf kiya na main tumhe maaf karongi. U will not stay in my house. At least ur father had the curtsey, he left Khurana Mansion with Pammi. Now I know why u insisted in getting her & her children back to the family. 
Maan went to the room & packed his luggage. Geet silently watched him. She didn't say a word, neither did he say anything, he never did, how will he now!!!

PRECAP
Geet leaving the house

-PREV  PART 20   NEXT  PART 22-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Vakai Mein...BIG TWIST!!! 😲
Maan and another woman, and another child to be?!!! Ok..I think I'm having a heart attack, anyone else feel the same??!!!
A part of me tells me it's his baby but then another part says maybe its Dev's and he's taking the fault for it?

Oh boy..and on top Geet is leaving the house, bechari!! Well what else could she do at a time like this! Wonder where she's going to go..she can't go home right? She gonna start living on her own then? And I really didn't like how Maan said, "I can't do anything now, she's expecting"

I'm really liking the twist Di..hopefully you will be updating soon on Khamoshi 😃
All the Best for this new twist!!
Thank You!

🤗

Edited by radiant_raisa - 13 years ago
it is dev's child  . . . i can bet . . .  me on mobile so proper comment later

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG what was thatttt almost had a heart attack

muskan

i am 500% sure that the child is Dev's and Maan just said that to save his brother.... i hope Geet doesnt misunderstand him...
Humm... have atlast managed to catch up with your FFs..

Beautifully written. Love the new twist in... I kind of feel Geet will not lose her trust in Maan and infact will be his strength n support. 

oh god i know its dev's child or somebody else it can't be maan's he can't do such a thing like that.