Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

well . . . i m loving the weatherπŸ˜† . . . nothing much writting BSLSπŸ˜† and reading FFs n well tym passing in generalπŸ˜†

Ahh Nice!! It's boring coz all my other friends are having exams.. n I'm left bored.. πŸ˜†
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me waiting
thank yu sis
Originally posted by: Teenage.dream

Ahh Nice!! It's boring coz all my other friends are having exams.. n I'm left bored.. πŸ˜†

u arent having exams . . . i mean with ur frnds . . .πŸ˜†
Be.edgy thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

u arent having exams . . . i mean with ur frnds . . .πŸ˜†

haha Friends not my age.. 😊 I already had my exams.. dats y..
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sdtashin

Oh! hello.............i m waiting 4 ur paradox update............u r working on it na........or I start writing on dis...........lolzzzzzz.................jokes apart i know u r d best in dis .................. u 2 update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

mee too
@huner . . . lucky u . . . n here i m burdened with loads of HW . . .
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

mee too

muski look like she heard yr request she went to update it
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯± .. I'm too sleepy ...update soon.. otherwise i'll sleep on my lappi...πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

πŸ₯± .. I'm too sleepy ...update soon.. otherwise i'll sleep on my lappi...πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

looks like u r already sleeping dear....πŸ˜†....Muskaan pls update soon for the sake of her sleep πŸ˜†
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~khamoshi~
Part 20

Maan continued - adhi Geet will join office in 2days
adhi - yes sir
Maan - I work from home until she joins
adhi - ji
Maan was really tensed & very protective over her, she could sense it in his action. She really didn't know how to sooth him or tell him they were fine.. least did she know wat was bothering Maan.

Geet got up hearing some shouting in the hall. She got dressed in the dress Maan had arranged for her next to the dresser. She slowly made her way to the railing. Pammi, dev & Daadi ma all looked really tensed & worried.
Pammi - main ne pehle hi kaha tha
dev - yeh bahut bada loss hain
Daadi - wat exactly happened?
Dev - Daadi, KC invested in some property.
Daadi - umm
dev - because of recession the prices have dipped all time low. 
Daadi - yeh sab tho business main hota rahta hain
dev - lekin Daadi iske wajah se KC ka naam market main bigad jayega
pammi - shaadi ke baad se Maan ka dhyan business main nahi hain
dev - lekin this deal was much before all that
pammi preferred to ignore that - pata nahi jab se woh manhoos ladki is ghar main aayen hain, sab kuch galat ho raha hain
Daadi noticed Geet was listening to all this. She looked at her with sorry eyes. Geet smiled weekly. Geet was used pammi's rubbish by now, she totally ignored it & looked for Maan. She was more worried about wat he will be going through. She knew he never expressed himself so well, that means he will be feeling suffocated & bottled up deep with in. she asked nakul where he was.
Nakul - subha se study main hain, bahut tension main hain.
Geet slowly went near the door & watched him. He looked so tensed, worked up, exhausted. He was on phone continuously. He was talking to different business associates, all she could make out was every call was only disappointing him further, pushing him to a deeper agony.  Finally he gave up & smashed the phone on the floor & threw his head back on the chair closing his eyes tight.

Geet thought for a moment & decided  to make coffee for him. He heard moment like a soothing breez passing by his turmoil . He immediately got up & went to the hall looking for her.
Pammi - aab kya hoga?
He didn't bother answering her
Daadi - sab teehk hain na?
Dev - bro KC ka shares all time low ho raha hain
pammi - wat have u gone & done?
Dev - will we have to sell our personal shares?
There continuous taunt was not helping it was only making him feel miserable. He pushed his hair behind & looked at the kitchen. She like an angel came out with a warm smile & care. She fluttered her lashes & looked at him with concern.. concern which was only bothered about him, not materialsitic, her eyes only spoke about his disturbed mind, his worries, like she didn't fear a bit about all this financial loss, all she was worried was about him, her thought was surely convincing as she made that Hot coffee just to relax him, he instantly felt relaxed, pammi's, dev's continues talks just faded, all he could hear now was her smile, chimes of her bangels, her payal, her jhumaka, he walked towards her looking deep only at her love her khamoshi that spoke all about her love, consoling his soul. He took the coffee from her & dragged her to the room. Closed the door behind & hugged her. He dipped his head in her hair & stood there trying to sooth his disturbed mind.

It was not a loss that could bring down KC. But it did disturb him, as it was creating a big media hype. He knew very well that the property is a dead investment until economy improves, but its ok!!!! now he felt '.it ok...because she says its ok..
he kissed her shoulder pulling away the sleeves & with a jerks her blouse was off her shoulders and he yanks open the back clasp.  His kiss were deep & claiming. Every kiss marked his pain on her, his disturbance! His turmoil!! his convulsion..only she could heal it only she could burry them in her deep in..in her khamoshi.. her heart started to race. She could feel more of his stress on every exposed part of her skin. She bit her lips as he was increasing his pressure more very next time he kissed her. Geet closed her eyes, as her carried her now naked petite structure to the bed.  He leans back, loosens his tie, and unbuttons his collar.  She looked at him mesmerized, almost with her mouth waters. His gaze not even once left her. she trembles as he gives in to his stress.

She see him walking toward her and she begins to biting her lower lip. He closes his eyes, inhale and places his lips on hers. She whispers every thing will be fine. Suddenly he beings almost snatching her; slamming her up against the bed taking her breath away.  Her heart pounds.  He stares down at her in concern & pain in him.  She was trembling still smiled to sooth him.  His look  were calm now, but demanding and full of passion. She let a moan of surrender pleasing him, soothing is agonized soul.

Maan kisses her hungrily, moving his teeth over to her. She could make out with his trusth  ..he was so stressed & worried. All that he needed was her. Her words, her touch, only her. She was amused by her effect on him. It was only 4months since they have been together & she already meant the world to him. How was that even possible!!! a tear escaped her eyes in the love she felt complete in him. Their passion lasted for hours. He was releasing his thwarting, his foiling...unfoiling into her.

PRECAP
Goodh bharai of NT

-PREV   NEXT  PART 21-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago