poison geet
brilliant update
but the precap
sounds scary
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thank yu
divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

so sweet that geet is pregnant and love how proud maan is that he is going to be a dad.

How can pammi be so rude to geet being pregnant.

Oh no geet food was poisoned, I have a feeling its pammi.  

-shamima- thumbnail
Awe how nice maan knew that she was pregnant how sweet and intense and his reactions was really cute loved it and ergh paki had to ruin the moment but maan is adamant in taking care of his wife and baby and hmm wonder if pami poisoned her food and awe maan being extra careful and taking precautions anyways great update and ooh the precap hope it doesn't cause problems can't wait 😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautifully written ........thanks 4 da wonderful update.....hope th loss in KC does nt craet ny problems.....

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It would be better if they move else where with dadi for the pregnancy period... I'm too worried πŸ˜”
O . . . M . . . G . . . one i loved the way she told him abt the pregnancy . . . k . . . now . . . mystery mystery mystery . . . one thing i know is that Geet is maan's first and only love so there cant possibly be any past love angle . . . now coming to pammi . . . maan hates her and that is evident so lemme guess . . . something related to his parents most probably . . . was pammi involved in the possible murder of his parents some how coz she tried killing Geet's baby . . . what m sure is . . . pammi is one dirty money minded woman so may be there is some property angle . . . and abt huge loss . . . the precap . . . why do i feel dev will have somethibg to do with it and the blame will go on Geet as they do not want geet in the office . . . or may b maan in his worry for Geet will not pay attention to KC . . . another possibility can be since he kept chanting my baby, only mine so does that in any way mean that there was some girl who lied that she was preggy with his child and the later maan got to know abt it all was a plot for property but i do not think that is the case . . . his behaviour from the starting has been as such whicn makes it quite clear that he never had any woman in his life prior to geet . . . so it has to b abt his family and most certianly his parents . . .

guess enough of eating ur brain so i stop here . . .

BTW, loved the update😳 and luv u more😳
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was really a scary situation...Geet being poisoned.....how can any one do that.....thank god she's fine....I doubt it was that Pammi...nikammi😑😑.....well at least Geet won't be at home all alone from now on....good that Maan is taking her to office.....looking forward to see them working together....πŸ˜›