Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting lyk n e thing dear.....😭
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~khamoshi~
Part 19

He kissed her stomach couple of times & looked at her with questioning eyes ' she nodded. He tucked his face into her still flat stomach & kissed her lovingly. His lips said something on her belly.. whispered something which she couldn't hear because of the waves.. but she knew he said I love u.. she smiled, her arms went around him & pulled him closer. He carried her back where every one was sitting. Geet suddenly became very conscious.. then is when he realized he was the first one to know!!! she wanted him to know first. he felt so touched.

He very proudly took blessings from Rano & papaji. They were little taken a back, why he did that all of a sudden then he blushed a bit & hugged papaji. Congrtas nanu
papaji cupped his face - really!!!
he smiled & wiped the tear that teased his eyes.
Papaji screamed on top of his voice - I am going to be nanu!!!!
Rano immediately looked at Geet & nodded, Geet shied looking down & nodded.
Every one was thrilled & overwhelmed. Maan immediately called Daadi
Maan - Daadi I am going to be a father!!! my child, my baby!! mine Daadi..only mine..mera aapna !!
Geet just kept looking at him in awe.. how he kept saying his!! only his!!
Daadi - love u beta.. congrats.. meri Geet se baat karva do
Geet took the phone feeling little shy
Geet - ji Daadi ma
Daadi - jeeta raho beta!!
she smiled
Daadi - take care of ur self
Geet - ji Daadi
Daadi - meri Rano se baat karvo do
Geet - ji
Geet gives the phone to Rano ..daadi ka call hain
Rano - badai ho
Daadi - aap ko bhi..

they all were really sad as Maan & Geet were leaving back to Delhi. Maan couldn't bare to see her tears, he just walked little ahead & waited. As they sat in the flight, he hugged her very lovingly making her feel warm & happy again.

When they reached delhi, it was not a very warm sort of a welcome as they expected. Pampi was in a foul mode ever since she heard about Geet 's pregnancy. Daadi welcomed then with all love & affection. Maan didn't like pami's reaction. After they settled pami broke out her frustration
pami - couldn't u wait little longer before conceiving.. I mean its been wat 4months of ur wedding
Geet eyes immediately filled up, she didn't know where to look.
Maan was furious now & clinched his fist, she was elder he didn't want to speak against her.
Pami - Nt is pregnant as well!! u all know how it has been with her previous miscarriages. So we have to be careful & take care of her. Insab ke beech main how are we to take care of u?
Maan spat - I will take care of her..I alone.. no one need to bother about my wife & my child.. NO ONE!!
Daadi knew he meant her!!!
Maan - aur ispe mujhe koi behas nahi chahiyen.
He lifted her & took her to the room. He hugged her stomach & cuddled up next to her, like he was really scared. Geet didn't understand why was he so worried. She understood pami's concern, she knew it was normal in joint family. Such think happened with Rano too  before she was born. With Maan being so family oriented then why, he didn't understand pami's POV. But now all she could see was his tears, she kissed them away fondly, promising they were fine!! he laid hugging her.

he was slowly rubbing himself on her back, his hand softly moving under her kurti caressing her upper body. His tears fell on the nape of her neck, she instantly turned to face him, he looked sad.. she continued to kiss him,  he put his hands up under her kurti further and unclipped her inners. she made no attempt to stop him as he lifted it up off her instead she shied a bit. He just held them for a few minutes as they kept kissing then he lifted up her kurti. he turned  her slowly to face him slowly spreading her.

She opened her legs even further as he moved against her and soon she felt peek coming on. Guess pregnancy was making her high ..she shied & blushed he kissed her more & more as she kept pushing against him and she came again for the second time probably. After a few minutes he looked down at  her and smiled. It was really stretching  but it felt so good. She was pushing hard against him longing & craving for more and she felt it sliding in a little bit at a time. He stopped after about 5 minutes then let her legs down slowly and lay down on top of her. They kissed again as they came together. He kissed her forehead.. & whispered beautiful. She instantly blushed that was the first time he complimented her in words. He held her in his embrace.

Next day 11am Maan got a call from home, that Geet was in hospital . He instantly reached hospital he was fearing the worst. Daadi sat there outside all worried & tensed.
Maan shook Daadi - kya huwa?
Daadi - food poisoning hain shayad
his heart came to his mouth!!! he rushed into the ward held dr's collar - how is she ??
dr - relax Mr. Khurana she & baby both r fine.. luckily she had just a bite.
he sighed in relief & hugged her crazily. 

Later in the evening when they reached Khurana Mansion
pami - I told u it will be difficult to manage ..see u needed help!!!
Daadi - bahut hogaya tamasha.. I don't want a word more on this.

Maan quietly took Geet to the room & made her lie on the bed. He paced restlessly for a while. She was quiet exhausted. She knew he was worried for her & baby, but they were fine now then why was he so stressed.  Maan went to the study & called the dr.
Maan - is it possible the food was poisoned ?
Dr - actually I doubted it myself
Maan - um thanks.. but please keep to ur self
dr - umm

Maan took a deep breath & went to the room. He called adhi home. He called Nakul to the room.
Geet wondered wat was happening.
Maan - nakul Geet ka khana aab se tum banavoge, fresh !! the moment u make it u serve it to her in the room.
Nakul - ji
Geet - lekin
Maan continued not letting her continue - adhi Geet will join office in 2days
adhi - yes sir
Maan - I work from home until she joins
adhi - ji

PRECAP
KC major business loss
-PREV   PART 18-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
rvp5674 thumbnail

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Thank you Muskan for finally updating!

kawaii_geet thumbnail
res

omg....am just speachless.....awesum.....the best!!! luv u muskaan for tht!!😳
geet pregnant....sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!☺️☺️
am sure pammi must have poisoned her!!! gosh...whats with her.....did she hit her head sumwhr???
😑
😑

hey i guesse...i sandwiched ur updateπŸ˜†...but y me second????😭😭
😭Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maaneet going to b parents..i hate pammi..i think pammi was d one who poisoned d food..loved d update..Edited by butterfly.tanu - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG ... thank u muski .... i lub you  ❀️  πŸ€—

EDIT: 

I've already read the update 3 times ... Maan's emotions were beautiful.. i cud feel every single line ....  i hate pammi ... she's a b****... 😑  ....  am sure she has a hand in poisoining Geet's food .... how can someone stoop so low ... arrgh .... the precap is 😲 .... am sure us ke liye bhi woh Geet ko blame kernay wali hai ... mad woman... i hope Maan gives her a piece of his mind... and shows her actual place....

muski sweetheart plzz continue soon ... i dont think i will be able to survive another 2 weeks  πŸ˜†

love ya πŸ€—

Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
wow.. now the story is picking up.. super update... always have been very curious about Pammi... seems theres more to the family than what is apparent... 
And Maan suspecting poisoning!.. cant wait for the next update..
chsweety22 thumbnail
nice update
always had a doubt on pammi
hope maan takes good care of geet
precap was scary
hope pammi doesn't blame geet for d loss
do continue soon
thanks a lot for the update
priyanka86 thumbnail