Pratigya

krishu it was very very bad...:-(((

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
...N DIS IS D FIRST TYM EM STARTING A TOPI TO CRITISISE MA KRISHU....LET ME TELL U KRISHU DAT I LUBBBBBB U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH N DATS Y EM SO SAD ABT UR BEHAVIOUR YESTERDY!I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH A BEHAVIOUR FROM KRISHU....INSTEAD OF FEELING GUILTY AND ASHAMED FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE HE WAS JUST ANGRY ON PRATZ FOR NOT TELLING HIM FROM WHERE SHE GOT D MONEY!FIRST HE WAS SCARED ABT WHAT PRATZ WUD DO N HOW HIS FAMILY WUD REACT....BT WEN HE CAAME TO KNOW DAT PRATZ HAD GIVEN MONEY TO AMMA SAYING DAT ITS HIS FIRST SALARY...A 'SCARED' KRISHNA SUDDENLY CHANGE TO A 'PROUD' KRISHNA WHICH I NEVER EXPECTED...I THOUGHT DAT HE WUD BE PLEASED WID HI PRATZ FOR SAVING HIM..N WUD FEEL GUILTY FOR LYING TO HER....INSTED HE IS FEELLING HAPPY N PROUD OF HIMSELF....ATLEAST HE SHUD HAVE APPOLOGISED TO PRATZ BUT NOOOOO😭.....DIS IS WHAT WHICH KILLED ME!DAT KRISHNA WHO CUD NOT TOLERATE A SMALL DROP OF TEAR ON PRATZ EYES WAS YESTERDAY SQUEEZING HER HAND LIKE HELL AND EVEN BROKE HER METAL BANGLE😭😡SERIOUSLY CV'S WE NEVER EXPECTED DIS FROM SUCH A SWEEEEEEEET CHARACTR LIKE KRISHU....PLS DNT PORTRAY OUR KRISHU LIKE DIS...OUR KRISHU IS NT LIKE DIS....NOT AT ALL LIKE DISSSSS...SO PLLLLLSSSS DNT PORTRAY HIM LIKE DISS!DIS IS HURTING ALL HIS FANS....PLSSSSSSSS WE BEGGG U CV'S!ATLEAST MAKE HIM FEEL GUILTY AFTER KNOWING DAT PRATZ HAD TAKEN HER FIRST SALARY WITHIN D LIMITS...WITHIN DA CONDITIONS / SHARTH LAID DOWN BY HIM....PLSSSS MAKE HIM FEEEL GUILTY!N YES I WONT SUPPORT PRATZ FULLY...COZ SHE WAS VERY RUDE WHILE TALKING TO KRISHU IN D MORNING...SHE EVN SAID DAT HE CAN DO NOTHING...IT WAS A KIND OF CURSING!WE DNT WANT TO C OUR KRIYA LIKE DIS!PLSSSSSSS...BT EM MORE HEART BROKEN WID KRISHU'S BEHAVIOUR😭...I LUBBB U SOOOOOOOO MUCH KRISHU...DNT EVER THINK DAT I HATE KRISHU JSUT BECAUSE I SAID SO MUCH ABOUT HIM...I'M HURT BY HIS BEHAVIOUR COZ I LUBBBBB HIM SOOOOO MUCH N CNT TOLERATE ANY NEGATIVE SHADE OVER MA KRISHU!I LUBBBBBBB U SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO MUCH MY KRISHU!CV'S PLS DNT PORTRAY KRISHU LYK DIS!PLSS IT UN BEARABLE...N YES PRATZ...YESTERDAY U HV PROVD DAT U R D BEST PATNI N BAHU N EVRYTHING...FOR GIVING UR SALARY TO AMM N SAYING DAT ITS KRISHNA'S N MAKING EVRYONE HAPPY ONCLUDONG SS👏!PLS CV'S SORT OUT EVRYTHING BTWEEN OUR KRIYA B4 HOLI COZ WE WANT KRIYA AT THEIR 'ROMANTIC BEST' N WE WANT DEM TO CELEBRATE THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY...N YES HERE ALSO PRATZ SHUD BE HIS BIGGEST SUPPORT COZ NOONE ELSE EXCEPT HIS OWN BABU CAN LEAD HIM THRU D RYT PATH!WE NEED OUR BABA&BABU BACK WID THEIR SOLID TRUST!GUYS EM SORRY FOR A BIG POST! NECHU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
gud post sis😊ya i truly agree yaar,pata nahi hamare krish ko kya hogaya?by the way i think u r accessing via cell?
MERRY_12 thumbnail
U r right.totaly agree with u.krishna ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.afterall ghalti pratz ki nahi us ki thi.
Backpiper thumbnail
Yes he is, the worse part even though pratigya pointed out all he's jhoot, he is not atall ashamed of himself & who gave him the right to manhandle pratigya?? Pratigya should not keep quite she should give a tight slap & leave the house.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agre wid u neechu bt dear we did,nt expect all this bt krishna expect it his thoughts and his anger is of thakurs chahe jitna piyar kare khoon to khoon hota hai na i toooooooooo love krishu our baba bt if he is wrong i,ll tell he is wrong the way he behaved wid pratz was not right bt after few days they,ll forget it and he will realise everything his lying,mistake abused to his lovely babu everything we just have to w8 we all want krishna to be changed bt it takes time dear and i,m scared if he comes to know about pratigya,s job he will more be angry becoz it,ll be out of his ego and if i,m not wrong every man has an ego so now time and pratigya will change him and he will becoz chahe kuch bhi kar le piyar to bohat hai and when their is love their r figths and nokh jhonk it,s bigger bt they have to sort it out 
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Backpiper

Yes he is, the worse part even though pratigya pointed out all he's jhoot, he is not atall ashamed of himself & who gave him the right to manhandle pratigya?? Pratigya should not keep quite she should give a tight slap & leave the house.

my friend u r right in saying that he should be ashames and should feel guilty bt saying that pratigya should slap him and left house wrong leaving house is not the solution of everything bt to make anyone realize of their mistakes wid living wid them is more than leaving house if she will left krishna will feel pain and pratigya toooooooooooooooo bt if she lives wid him and also he comes to know about her job then he will be felt ashamed and will have more pain and that ashamness,guilt and pain will change him and will realise him so it,s a request to u to just w8
love kriya arja
janki-enonymous thumbnail
I'm very much with ya.Baba shouldn't have done that.