Finally, I Found it ! My Lovely Pair ! :)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Sweeties, 

I'm back ! πŸ˜‰ (It's break time, LOL ! No Intension to spend hours, at least for NOW ! ) πŸ˜†

After ages i'm making any topic, hope you have not forgotten me ! Oh ! yeah ! its Maddy...! Remember Me ? πŸ˜‰ (You better, know me ! πŸ˜‘ ) πŸ˜†

I have been away from GF, for a while, i was being a silent viewer, but yesterday made me feel like, at least i should share my weird feeling here,

Well, everyone on the forum, is either worrying for MC, or Dev - the devil carrying geet drama and post effects, and some of them (almost, all, including me !πŸ˜‰ ) are going nuts for the latest Holi Video (which is Smoking HOT ! 😳 ) but what i found, and realized, yesterday is that,

After MAANEET, my second favorite pair is,

Maan and Adi ( What a deadly combo ! , credit goes to, ritu my dear !) πŸ˜‰ And, i'm loving this deadly combo ! πŸ˜‰

I mean, have you marked somewhere in the episode, that, after geet, maan can trust adi, whom he can call at late night, asking for food, and how can i forget,

They were together for entire night, 2 am to 8 am (as geet mentioned) Woah...!!! πŸ˜† 
(I wonder, what they have done? In Car? Full Night? Who was driving? ***ahem ahem***) πŸ˜³

And, another thing, have you noticed the concern on adi's face when MSK was hurt, if geet cares much for maan, then adi's concern was not lesser than that ! πŸ˜†

Oh! man ! He was getting worried for his maan sir ! How Cute ! πŸ˜Š He is loyal employee and a faithful partner to MSK ! πŸ˜† Adi cares for maan, too much, have you not seen in that Four Crores deal epi, yet ? Go for it ! πŸ˜†

So, it goes, my another favorite pair on GHSP, 

MAANITYA ( MAAN + ADITYA) ( I guess, Adi's full name must be Aditya ! LOL ! ) πŸ˜‰

and off screen too,

Have you ever watched the U Me aur TV, video, Gurmeet masti on the set !

Oh My God ! that was hilarious ! Three of them were outta control ! πŸ˜† ( I prefer that to everyone, who is sad, it is mind blowing, i watch it every time, when i'm sad or depressed, it makes me feel nuts ! πŸ˜† and i laugh until my stomach aches, terribly ! So, Go for it ! πŸ‘πŸΌ  )

GURNEET ( GURMEET + PRANEET ) Waahh...! πŸ€£

Another aspect of the pair, is that, our MSK is tough man ! and sexy, HOT, greek god, angry guy and our Adi is little cute, afraid, sweet, loyal boy ! 

Opposites Attracts ! πŸ€£

So, Screw the MC, screw the devil - insecurity, screw everything, and observe MAANITYA ! πŸ€£ ( along with the, holi video, though ! πŸ˜‰ ) πŸ˜³

One Request, to CVs, Please never separate my MAANITYA, i like them a lot ! (Of course, after MAANEET ! ) πŸ˜‰

What do you say, guys ? πŸ˜‰

Love,

MaddyπŸ˜‰

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohhhhhhhhh maddy........
thats a great post.
loved it........
and i completely agree.....after maneet.its manitya who rule over our hearts..........cute combo......
melody
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okie first i cant be able to regognize u πŸ˜³πŸ˜†may i know who u r ?? ohh yeah u r MSKs sister rit πŸ˜†now i remember uπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†!!Okie now ill come to ur post yep u r correct i just loved Adi and Msk pair after Maneet.. i actually loved  maanitiya pair yestrday πŸ˜‰Nice post after long time Sister-in-law πŸ˜†

Love,
Thush MSK πŸ˜³

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah they do make such a cute pair.
Love the fact that Adi's in GHSP....and praneet rocks yaar....

I adore Adi and the way he's there for maaneet. PLus Maan  also trusts him so much.

And him sleeping on the couch...they should show a cutish lovestory of him n pinky yaar....it'll b so cute!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, its absolutely true that Maan & Adi together make a gr88888888 pair..the boss-employee relationship between them is perfect & their tuning is gr88888888 too....                            
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Okie first i cant be able to regognize u πŸ˜³πŸ˜†may i know who u r ?? ohh yeah u r MSKs sister rit πŸ˜†now i remember uπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†!!Okie now ill come to ur post yep u r correct i just loved Adi and Msk pair after Maneet.. i actually loved  maanitiya pair yestrday πŸ˜‰Nice post after long time Sister-in-law πŸ˜†

Love,
Thush MSK πŸ˜³

I never knew, MSK got married thrice, whatever, why would i care? As far as, HE's my BF, i don care, but defo not sis ! Get your eyes checked dude ! πŸ˜†

Please, dont hurt my feelings, Extra Marital Affairs, are very common now ! πŸ˜†

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
funny yaar what abt maanadi seems similar to ur profile name hai na .y mean now its adi's turn omg what abt my manishaa ji ?πŸ˜†
geet1111 thumbnail
awsome post...i love MAANITYA Jodi too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

funny yaar what abt maanadi seems similar to ur profile name hai na .y mean now its adi's turn omg what abt my manishaa ji ?πŸ˜†

Ha ! Good point ! but my id is concentrating on ONLY and ONLY MYSELF and my BF, MAAN ! πŸ˜†

BTW, ManishAA...is to gone now, he/she will have to find some other guy ! MAAN has geet and adi ! now, he can't handle manishAA for sure ! πŸ€£
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
our maddy gone mad  πŸ˜†

loved the post though .... kiya kya ghoom raha hai teray dimaagh mein ... studies per concentrate kero   πŸ˜› ... werna paper mein bhi Maneet aur Maanitya hi yaad rehnay walay hain  πŸ˜†

come back soon ... we miss you πŸ˜’

love
Sana