BoysJustWannaHaveSEX?//KSG&KWMentionedinArticle

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
New Article - http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIM/2011/03/12&PageLabel=33&EntityId=Ar03300&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

KARAN SINGH GROVER 
To say that men think about sex all the time would be a completely wrong statement. Men certainly have better things to do than think about sex all the time. The only fact which is true is that men do tend to get stimulated at a very fast rate. It really does not take much to get a man sexually stimulated or aroused. Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind. 

KARAN WAHI: 
Men think about lots and lots of things but side-by-side they are also constantly thinking about sex! The book is probably written by a woman who was most likely blessed with men who only wanted to have sex with her. Men have a lot to think about in their lives such as their work, career, family, etc. In fact, there are also a lot of things men share with women as partners. Men also do think about love and commitment, more than women do these days! In this day and age, a man today doesn't view a woman as a sex commodity. 
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, Sary Khan, thank you for posting - and Anku, thank you for finding! <33

"The only fact which is true is that men do tend to get stimulated at a very fast rate."

THAT made me smile. LOL. It did! KSG's answers are always so unique! <3

"Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind."

UFFFFFFFFF. MAR DAALA. Now I KNOW for a fact when I write, and I write about watermelon glossed lips, and perfume, I ain't doing bad ;)

HAHA. I loved this article! THANK YOU! <3
Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton Saru for posting 😃

LOLL I like KSG's comment 

Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind.

LOLL that made me 😳
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tehehe haila KSG you made me 😳 after your statement

Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind. 

Pshht that is soo ☺️☺️☺️
Thankyou for the article sahar

Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
OMKSGGGGGGGGGGGG! 

I LOVE YOU MR KARAN SINGH GROVER teheee <3 <3 ! like LOTS hehehe <3 !!! he makes meee gooo gaga and blushhhh at the sametime 😳

this was my favv part of the interview 

"Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind"

lmfaooo heheheheh ☺️

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS TOPIC WATERMELON <3 <3 !! thank yous for posting hehehe <3 

Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LMFAO I agree with KSG! It's the hormones ;D Can't help it ROFL!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Meh just cos I posted the article doesn't mean I can't comment LOL I love Grover's answer it seems straight forward and real =)) And I gotta say I agree with him too!

Wahi's answer was good too esp the part where he said the book was probs written by a woman who was blessed with a man who just wanted to sex her LOL
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 thanks sary for posting this yaarr 🤗

KSG   replies are always make u want read them over and over yaar and so different , real and unique yaar.  and  i really like how he said that anything can attractive from women side yaar 

wahi answer was good and nice  too yaar 
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOLL...I luved their opinions..
so true ...from lipstick to perfume anything can arouse men to think about  sex...

thanx for article saryy:)))))
blessing-beauty thumbnail
lmfaooooo KSGz answer just madee me blussshhh , but its true
Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind
Wahizzz ans is nicee too