DELETED
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..just Wow to today's episode
What is there left to say

I am sure everyone is busy still crying for poor maaneet
But i will try to control my tears for now😭 I will be talking about the best scenes of today..
(even tho the whole episode was awesome..i am picking the most awesomest ones)

The episode begins with Maan coming into the hospital room. Geet sits there unspoken completely still. Maan comes n sits by geet and mends his hands into hers. Geet looks at him and completely breaks down and hugs him. She asks him to bring her baby back. Maan is totally broken and tries to console her. Geet says I am sorry Maan.. mein apkey bachey ko bhi nahin rakh saki..mainein apko humesha takleefey and dukh hi diyen hain..😭 Maan says..no geet, aisa mat kaho, is meh tumhari koi ghalati nahin thi, agar main wahan sey nahin jaata to yeh sab kabhi nahin hota. Geet says it isnt your fault. They drown into each other's arms. 😭Meanwhile, Daadi and Annie come inside. Daadi looks somberly at geet and comes near her. Geet says, "Babaji ne mera bacha bhi cheen liya😭, mera sab kuch cheen liya unhoney mujhse" Daadi tries to console her and tells her no one could control fate, maybe it is the elders sins which are being payed off. Maan cant see geet like this so he leaves. Geet asks daadi.."maan kahan gayey? Ab woh bhi mujhey chor ke chaley gayey? Sab mujhe chor kar chaley jaengey😭 (Aww geet dw Maan will never leave u and we will always be here with u😭)

I totally Loved this scene. Cvs did an awesome job with the execution, editing and direction. The actors..well as we have always said DD and GC are phenomenal actors and they proved it once again today. DD this is for you🤗 You stole the show today, no doubt! I am still crying loads of tears..what an emotional scene 😭

Next Msk is outside sitting on the sofa when daadi comes. Msk totally breaks down in front of her. He says to her.."yeh sab humarey saath hi kyun hoa?"😭 Daadi tells him if he breaks down then who will take care of geet? Right now she needs you the most..go to her..

GC you ROCKED this scene. Your acting, your expressions everything was phenomenal👏 You guys dun even have to say anything..ur expressions say so much
Another amazing scene of today

The other scene which touched me was when maaneet are walking down the hospital alley and they walk past a babies room..the nurse is like to the people..congratulations..u have a boy.. and geet completely breaks down n maan hugs her

Dat scene truely put me in geet's shoes. It was so sad

The entire episode today rocked in terms of execution and direction but it was soo sad
I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow
How MSK will try to cheer geet up
One scene i really wana see is geet going to babaji's mandir and questioning him dat i fought the world for this baby..did everything n u snatched it from me in a second? I always thought i could trust u..but not anymore..meanwhile maan is listening to her n he comes from behind n consoles her..i also want to see a song sequence on geet with all the flashbacks of HP scenes..her whole journey for the baby n the recent baby scenes..it would be so touchy
Absolutely spell bound by GC n DD today!
They yet again stole the show
Well that is all I have got to say about today's episode
Would love to hear everyone else's views

With regards,
Lyla

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel this after seeing maan

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

just got up with last two episodes,

a heart wrenching episode!!!

Maan is putting strong face infront of geet,but he is in pain too!!!

wonderful performance by both GC nd DD!!

hats off to them......... 

Edited by dia_ditz - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
luved 2days episode 
geet can atleast cry 2 maan bt maan is being strong n trying nt 2 break down in front of geet
maan is such a supportive husband
n luved seeing geet in tht of white dress it truely suited her
n hope geet consoles herself soon
n precap hope maan doesnt get angry n do smthing ulta 2 dev

Edited by rsroopali - 13 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail

Todays episode was just amazing.GC AND DD Proved how good actors they are😆.The scenes were very heart-touching.It just made me want to reach out and console them.Hated Maan breaking down,i cant bear to see tears in their eyes😕

Scary Precap😕
Dev Has no right to console Geet,Hope MSK Tells him this😡
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in today episode

the character of MSK truely rockssssssssssssssssssss

he really touch the hight of perfect man(that one can be in dreams)

gurti really rocked today in acting
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Video Mixes

Maan and Geet falling in Love: