Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 15

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akruz

That is truly insane...infact when my friends heard me talk about Uttaran, for a moment they felt that i am going mad in this serial world...πŸ˜†...so i joined IF because here i could discuss it without being haunted for my personality....its always important to know where to stop when we start getting deep into these serials...

And i am still scared to know that u have met a girl with Tapasya's personality...but yeah these serials affect our life in some way or the other and we need to be really careful...this world is really bad these days....

πŸ˜†........... real world is creepy if u dont know what ur dealing with , but at same time some idiots uses u and makes u realize world is not fair , thanks to them as u learn a lot , and yet be good 😳

I prefer discussing shows on IF, as my mom watch shows which makes me sleep , or slap maker's πŸ˜†, my friends and me , well we hardly meet once in a while, why waste time over faltu and ghatiya shows , but when we do , its like wat do u watch , bus ............ πŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farah007

[

cuz u were not comin since 2 days! toh thought kahan gum hogayi! chalo welcome to teh fighting clubπŸ˜†

oh, was kinda busy , thoda ghar pe kaam chal raha tha and all , i might disappear again .. planning for a trip , hope it happens πŸ€”, anyways iam always here to fight , since even if one start a thread on discussing , some ppl so want to fight always , crazy forum but lovely friends 😳
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

oh, was kinda busy , thoda ghar pe kaam chal raha tha and all , i might disappear again .. planning for a trip , hope it happens πŸ€”, anyways iam always here to fight , since even if one start a thread on discussing , some ppl so want to fight always , crazy forum but lovely friends 😳

@bold very true
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

@bold very true

Yes yes....really good to even fight here...πŸ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Yes yes....really good to even fight here...πŸ˜†

fights ka tu apna maza hai yaar, real friends wohi hote hai jin se app fight bhi karte hain πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hadd ho gayi yaar . its not a rape, if vee ya was not a rape , then this defo is not😑
apne fav characters ke liye itnaa palti bhi mat maaro yaar.
and topic maker has made a poll to gauge reactions what ppl think, she has every right to do it
but some useless fellow keep attacking her for no reason.
ha ha where r the mods now, why r they not banning these members and raising warning levels
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hadd ho gayi yaar . its not a rape, if vee ya was not a rape , then this defo is not😑
apne fav characters ke liye itnaa palti bhi mat maaro yaar.
and topic maker has made a poll to gauge reactions what ppl think, she has every right to do it
but some useless fellow keep attacking her for no reason.
ha ha where r the mods now, why r they not banning these members and raising warning levels

Sleeping πŸ˜‰

looking at the way she jostled and struggled very very mildly, it looked 'doing the deed' with not total likingneess and soem aversio

BUT NOT TOTAL RAPE,

Initially guys, even i tought the same. But my husband and family said it is not rape...
She has easily i alcholic mood try to let it donw, though there was not liking feeling so much.
if it were a real rape, pls guys in flash back, they would ahev shown Tapasya next day crying and screaming. She never never did, instead she was hunting for next gambling bakrea with more commision offering. it is disgusting

IT IS NOT RAPE. YES

And now she was carrying heavy bundle of note, for who my god has she forgotten it is raghu the millionaire and sid the bhikari-blackmailer
raghu is not asking money he really wants the baby.

and yes nonsense aisey sab majedar sequence mein yeh boring ichcha aur nani kahan se aaagaye yaar (precap), they must continued atleast tapu raghu and veer knowing it
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Technically and morally it was a rape and whether it is justified or not is each person's point of view.

I have a more basic question.......probably for the CV's ...........who I think introduced this track as an afterthought (this is my own opinion)...............

If, Tapasya was raped .............then along with her lack of knowledge about where, when and how babies come from...............did she not know that she was raped even if she was drunk..............there are always tell tale signs the next morning.......πŸ˜•

Do the CV's think we were all born yesterday???😑...
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What rape everybody is talking about, guys??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Forget about the legal aspect, but a rape is supposed to leave a woman traumatised from all aspects and here it seems Taps has been thanking her stars all the while bcoz this happned to her, ever since she came to know abt her real pregnancy😲.

She actually has been encashing on the fact that she was "raped" and got pregnant and didn't care and gave a damn about who the real father is, till Rathod came back to claim his child.

And if she wud have loved Veer (not in my opinion thoughπŸ˜†) a bit also, the day she realised that it was Rathod's child instead of Veer's , she wud have felt ashamed of herself or wud have actually opted fer abortion, since we know the kind of desperate girl that she is.

There have been so many vamps in the history of television but Tapasya is now the queen of all the vamps for stooping as low as this🀒.