Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 (Page 13)

Poll Question: Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [4.81%]
34 [32.69%]
65 [62.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Babes, Nope its not rape , if it was rape , she had enough moments to go report about him or even blackmail him to make her stay in hotel

Well rape victims show confidence when they plan to report the guy , but dont roam around as if it means nothing , and ask all dumb q's to the accused person , as why he is always following her around and all bakwas ,
yeah jaya she'd many oppourtunities!! lets assume she cudn't report at that time bcoz of not enough money etc. but even if at that time she'd reported or even told jogi all abt it then he wud've 4giv4n her & pursue her case in the court!! but no madam didn't do anything nor even she'd shown any regret but went on roaming, gambling & cheating wid rathod!!DeadDeadDeadSleepySleepy

@krystal she wasn't raped & nobody is justifying it. even ppl who'd voted 4 2nd option they'd also made it clear that they can't sympathsise wid her!! though i won't & don't want even a criminal or sinner whether man or woman 2 b raped & in this case also i m of this view but i don't know why im not a bit of sympathetic 2 her!!and moreover  from ystrday's epi its clear that it was consensual & not rape & even after thta nite wid rahod she didn't show any victimization symptoms or thinking!!SleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
An apology for writing pretty late on this topic but, before classifiying Raghu's act as a rape, I'd like to know what defines rape.

It means making somebody have a physical relationship against his will. We generally associate rape with girls since a male counterpart generally (or probably always) is the initiator of a physical intercourse and however hard may a woman try she cannot have sex with a man till he gets instigated with his own will.
But nature has not been equally just with females and hence her will is not obligatory and this act is a rape.

Sorry guys if I went too deep in terms of biology and sexology but I thought writing this was important to draw a comparison between Tapasya's act with Veer and Raghu's act with Tapasya.

Repentance and lack of will was evident in Veer's case but I didn't find any in case of Tapasya, in fact she had almost forgotten the incident and realised her baby to be Veer's since she got to know about her pregnancy during the tenure of her faking act.
This clearly signifies she considered it to be a one night stand and not a rape since she didn't inflict any blames or harsh words on Raghu to make him realise that he had done something wrong.

The only thing justiying Tapasya's act was its legitimacy, since she was Veer's wife at that time and Raghu had no right to do all that.

But there's no point arguing about the fiasco being a rape or not
since if Tapasya herself would have considered it as rape, the kind of girl she is,
she'd have blackmailed Raghu into marrying her or giving her a share of his property or something if she'd want to capitalize it
or
report to the police straight away if she'd have consider it as a sabotage to her chastity.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123divy609ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I dont sympatheze with  a Censored like Tapasya...Thumbs Down

LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
This is for the benefit of visually handicapped...n the grey cells deplete....who cannot differntiate between fiction and reality

Originally posted by ladybird9

Note:

ppl for heaven sake, dont give any  exaggerated reactions as though its a personal losss.Thumbs Down.Thumbs Down..this discussion is only abt Tapasya a Censored fictional character in context of the story..tqs

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 March 2011 at 10:34am
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Tiny15:

Well, it seems you have not gone through every comment made on this topic! Take time to browse over the pages attentively, one by one, instead of just a quick gloss-over. Might help you in getting the point. People are actually justifying the action called Rape. And if you can read, you'd clearly see what the first option says:

"Yes it was a rape and justified". And 3 people have clicked on that option. You need to look again before commenting. Those 3 should screw themselves so many times over with a razorblade, doncha think?

Moreover, i think i boldened the last bit of my reply but it seems to have escaped your notice. I said that there is an uncertainty over the exact nature of the incident. But, people over here are supporting the rape IN THE SENSE that they WOULD have supported it even if Rathod did rape Tapasya. And, im getting tired of having to do this -but, sorry, Tapasya's behaviour (going back to Rathod, gambling, feeling Okay)  following the night does not in ANY WAY, serve to abolish Raghu of the guilt. If he did rape her.
THAT is what im taking so much umbrage over. Wink  People are justifying a post defending rape. The topicmaker clearly said, "If its a rape, then serve her right, the Censoredhas got paid in her own coin".
And that, precisely, makes me think that the Topic-Maker is a morally repugnant and warped individual in the most extreme sense of the words. She's in need of proffessional help. And so are those who are agreeing with her. Instead of pressing "like" on her posts, sensible peeps should've been pressing their phones to dial a shrink for her. Sleepy LOL LOL

On a different note, i think this show should shut shop by now. The nature of this post clearly indicates that a sizable chunk of the viewership are at risk of losing their psychiatric balance.

I would personally sue the makers of this show, if I could. This is beyond cold- driving people to justify rape of fictional characters.
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

But i sympathize with you. You need help. HELPBig smile
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

But i sympathize with you. You need help. HELPBig smile

I feel ur sympathies n help are needed by Tapasaya, go and help her if u canWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LimitLessFan

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
FOR SOME MORONS/ DOUCHES/ DOUCHETTES WHOSE MENTAL HEALTH IS AFFECTED BY A FICTIONAL SHOW :

"XYZ is a fictional character" is an utterly sad and pathetic excuse to justify such preposterous thoughts in my opinion. And, expierience says, any person who's capable of having such thoughts about a fictional character, is prone to such thinking in real  as well.Sleepy

Go to top