Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 16

Poll Question :

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
yes its a rape and justified.
yes its a rape and not justified
no its not rape...
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rimi10

What rape everybody is talking about, guys??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Forget about the legal aspect, but a rape is supposed to leave a woman traumatised from all aspects and here it seems Taps has been thanking her stars all the while bcoz this happned to her, ever since she came to know abt her real pregnancy😲.

She actually has been encashing on the fact that she was "raped" and got pregnant and didn't care and gave a damn about who the real father is, till Rathod came back to claim his child.

And if she wud have loved Veer (not in my opinion thoughπŸ˜†) a bit also, the day she realised that it was Rathod's child instead of Veer's , she wud have felt ashamed of herself or wud have actually opted fer abortion, since we know the kind of desperate girl that she is.

There have been so many vamps in the history of television but Tapasya is now the queen of all the vamps for stooping as low as this🀒.

Frankly, I don't much care for the portrayals of most of the characters..........but speaking from an unbiased point of view...............I was commenting on what we have been shown rather than what should have been shown.

According to that she did not remember that she had been intimate (let us forget the word rape for the moment)..........but now Raghu has jogged her memory................. and through flashbacks have seen it to be as taking advantage of Tapasya whilst intoxicated.......and that does constitute rape.

I think with her character............she would have done whatever it takes to hold on to Veer.

Yes, I agree rape does leave one traumatized..........and in an extreme case if not traumatized then at least there should have been some memory of the day after the fateful night.........That is what I found very strange that Tapasya did not remember till she was reminded.

This brilliant detailing of the script is thanks to the CV's who genuinely believe that we swallow what they dish out.

Seriously hat off to the brilliancy of such script writing🀒.

Its not everybody or often that she had been sleeping around with the guys - Veer or Rathod.................how can she just forget such a fateful night  and  only when Rathod jogs her memory she suddenly remembers everything and cries over as how her  pregancy calculations have proved to be wrong all the while. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo absurd.
Originally posted by rimi10

Seriously hat off to the brilliancy of such script writing🀒.

Its not everybody or often that she had been sleeping around with the guys - Veer or Rathod.................how can she just forget such a fateful night  and  only when Rathod jogs her memory she suddenly remembers everything and cries over as how her  pregancy calculations have proved to be wrong all the while. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo absurd.

Join the club......................Absurdity thy name is UTTARAN..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Watch it like a comedy.........using logic, sense, reason does not work for this serial...........but as a comedy.........the members here make it fun and worthwhile.😊
Comedy ?? arre nahin , watch it as Supernatural show +Horror Show + Little of Comedy 
Originally posted by JustJ

Comedy ?? arre nahin , watch it as Supernatural show +Horror Show + Little of Comedy 

OK how about a Supernatural Horrific Comedy serial???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Colors could get an award for that category because no one has attempted that as yet or have they??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
guys but tapasya is always always shown wondering and remenvbering her deeds
her expressions ar always crafty and pretense,/
it is not just rathod stuff, it is also her vomitting stuff
why osnography said she was actual pregnanat then she started recollecting basti scenes etc

yaar do u all not remember oen of my topics in somehwree sept 2010 or so' naivness of tapasya

bloody stupid she thought what she did to veer herself only could make her feel consumated like next day like stupid she was dancing and singing

wohee tou bol rahee hoon naaaaa... shedeant understand so many stuff sivaay gadbad aur crime karney keee
What happened to Tapasya is not a rape, as already discussed in detail by everybody.
This poll has given ample opportunity 2 watch hypocrisy in galore.

There is no need 2 feel bad though Veer was truly πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the whole thing was so exciting and tht the act was enjoyed thorughly as a symbol of true love🀒🀒🀒🀒.πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Even his repeated trauma n insults 2 the latest feeding tht 🀬 was appreciatedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Wowwwwwww what principles and valuesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by ladybird9

What happened to Tapasya is not a rape, as already discussed in detail by everybody.
This poll has given ample opportunity 2 watch hypocrisy in galore.

There is no need 2 feel bad though Veer was truly πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,πŸ‘ŽπŸΌwhπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the whole thing was so exciting and tht the act was enjoyed thorughly as a symbol of true love🀒.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Even his repeated trauma n insults 2 the latest feeding tht 🀬 was appreciatedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Wowwwwwww what principles and valuesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I second u word to word hon , when it comes t o MAN everything is OK, but WOMEN even wrong is right , bakwas  ,
Originally posted by JustJ

I second u word to word hon , when it comes t o MAN everything is OK, but WOMEN even wrong is right , bakwas  ,

thanks Jaya, I say its utterly disgustinggg. Gender equality shud exist everywhere n in everything except in Rape🀒🀒🀒 What a shame!
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Forget Rape shivani , we had long never ending arguments over gender issues in Sangini forum, during initial days there had been slapping marathon , every week minimum of 2 slaps

and every one would blame the MALE for doing it , when most of the time he was right in doing it and he did only when his love provoked him and before doing he warned , but when Lady slapped him every one says he deserved it which was not the case ,

why we had see how SRK was giving bashan about respecting and all , and ANKIT34 was saying Yes madam to her ......... well according to her , she never got respect from rahul, Ankit, and others , hello , this is thinking , do one beg for respect and respect can be shown in many ways ,.