Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 14

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Haan Haan we both are alive๐Ÿ˜†

lol we are alive as real..lol..๐Ÿ˜† may we all live a happy long life
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Haan Haan we both are alive๐Ÿ˜†

acha jeeeeeeeeee. dream boys ๐Ÿ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to me, Tapasya is a fictional character and i hate her to the core...Inspite of all this, if she had been shown as crying, if she had been shown as mad at Raghu, my heart would have gone out to her...when she was in Basti and doing all that sales work and all, i really felt sad as to why this girl brought this upon herself...but then u need to repent for ur actions someday...i dont think what Raghu did to her was rape...if that was rape, they shud have atleast shown different reaction from Tapasya...even after sleeping with Raghu(which she knew), she has no shame in dreaming about Veer and trying to separate them....she deserved this punishment...this woman with no self respect deserved this...and even now did u see her repenting...no...she is still trying to hide it...for her own selfish motives...i wudnt even want to see such a character in real life..and i am sane enough to believe that she deserves what she got...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ akruz, well unfortunately i had seen someone worse than taps in real life and there are plenty crazy idiots roaming around in real world thanks to faltu shows which gives cheap ideas and all , well ppl say its just a fiction show, BS, may learn and adapt them in real life, i had this friend who was very close to her Mother in law, but  since the worst Kmata started her cheap shows , now they dont see eye to eye , ppl get inspired from books movies and so on , who says fictional shows dont inspire pathetic ppl like taps , who looks easy ways of winning for money , obsession and lust 
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
where were u JAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

@ akruz, well unfortunately i had seen someone worse than taps in real life and there are plenty crazy idiots roaming around in real world thanks to faltu shows which gives cheap ideas and all , well ppl say its just a fiction show, BS, may learn and adapt them in real life, i had this friend who was very close to her Mother in law, but  since the worst Kmata started her cheap shows , now they dont see eye to eye , ppl get inspired from books movies and so on , who says fictional shows dont inspire pathetic ppl like taps , who looks easy ways of winning for money , obsession and lust 

That is truly insane...infact when my friends heard me talk about Uttaran, for a moment they felt that i am going mad in this serial world...๐Ÿ˜†...so i joined IF because here i could discuss it without being haunted for my personality....its always important to know where to stop when we start getting deep into these serials...

And i am still scared to know that u have met a girl with Tapasya's personality...but yeah these serials affect our life in some way or the other and we need to be really careful...this world is really bad these days....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farah007

where were u JAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

, iam here only ............
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustJ

, iam here only ............

cuz u were not comin since 2 days! toh thought kahan gum hogayi! chalo welcome to teh fighting club๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

cuz u were not comin since 2 days! toh thought kahan gum hogayi! chalo welcome to teh fighting club๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Hey girls come to Members peronality game forum tooo,....its fun there....
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Hey girls come to Members peronality game forum tooo,....its fun there....

join us there yahhh๐Ÿ˜ƒ