Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 10

Poll Question :

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
yes its a rape and justified.
yes its a rape and not justified
no its not rape...
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tani_thk

as i mentioned in serials most of the tyms FB scenes are shot freshly 😊moreover i think it is planned frm starting😉😉😉

Arre yaar obviously they shoot epis around 2-3 days b4 it's telecast What's the big deal abt it😕And plzzz This was the intended track.......They haven't changed anything I can vouch for it....They wouldn't make some ckt. +ve all of a sudden
Originally posted by xavivilla

how can tapu not know what happens to her???????? dont get that?

she the biggest LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what else can u expect?
Originally posted by xavivilla

how can tapu not know what happens to her???????? dont get that?

Of course she knows it That's why that most famous dialogue of " No one can know my secret "
I cant believe it!

@ The topic maker: You are pathetic. Sure, i agree with you that the people from the "other" group who had justified Veer's drunken rape by Taps are equally demented if not more, but that does NOT stop you from being suitable to be lablled as a morally unsound individual. People like you are what keeps the line "Women are women's worst enemies" alive.

Any woman who justifies rape (even if of any fictional character), or even lets her thinking come close to it, certainly deserves to get raped. Such a woman is an utterly sad excuse of a human being,

"XYZ is a fictional character" is an utterly sad and pathetic excuse to justify such preposterous thoughts in my opinion. And, expierience says, any person who's capable of having such thoughts about a fictional character, is prone to such thinking in real  as well.😳

Ouch....hope i didnt offend any moron.

Before ya'all get geared to answer this one, lemme make one thing clear:

Whether what passed between Tap-Rathod was actually a rape or not, that time would show. But, the very fact that you (or some of you) are assuming it was a rape AND supporting it, clearly shows that this show has eaten its way too deep into your minds and rendered you unable to have a sane thought.
And, let me say this, for EVERYTHING that the character Tapasya has done, even if, EVEN IF she had murdered ten million people by gassing, even then she wouldnt have deserved to get RAPED. Yup. Even Hitler wouldnt have deserved rape.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you!! You all.

👎🏼
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
@krystal_watz, LOL, no one is justifying and saying SHE DESERVED it , 
Originally posted by JustJ

@krystal_watz, LOL, no one is justifying and saying SHE DESERVED it , 

And also everyone is telling she didn't get raped.........not the other way round
Originally posted by JustJ

Babes, Nope its not rape , if it was rape , she had enough moments to go report about him or even blackmail him to make her stay in hotel

Well rape victims show confidence when they plan to report the guy , but dont roam around as if it means nothing , and ask all dumb q's to the accused person , as why he is always following her around and all bakwas ,
yeah jaya she'd many oppourtunities!! lets assume she cudn't report at that time bcoz of not enough money etc. but even if at that time she'd reported or even told jogi all abt it then he wud've 4giv4n her & pursue her case in the court!! but no madam didn't do anything nor even she'd shown any regret but went on roaming, gambling & cheating wid rathod!!🤢🤢🤢🥱🥱

@krystal she wasn't raped & nobody is justifying it. even ppl who'd voted 4 2nd option they'd also made it clear that they can't sympathsise wid her!! though i won't & don't want even a criminal or sinner whether man or woman 2 b raped & in this case also i m of this view but i don't know why im not a bit of sympathetic 2 her!!and moreover  from ystrday's epi its clear that it was consensual & not rape & even after thta nite wid rahod she didn't show any victimization symptoms or thinking!!🥱🥱🥱🥱
An apology for writing pretty late on this topic but, before classifiying Raghu's act as a rape, I'd like to know what defines rape.

It means making somebody have a physical relationship against his will. We generally associate rape with girls since a male counterpart generally (or probably always) is the initiator of a physical intercourse and however hard may a woman try she cannot have sex with a man till he gets instigated with his own will.
But nature has not been equally just with females and hence her will is not obligatory and this act is a rape.

Sorry guys if I went too deep in terms of biology and sexology but I thought writing this was important to draw a comparison between Tapasya's act with Veer and Raghu's act with Tapasya.

Repentance and lack of will was evident in Veer's case but I didn't find any in case of Tapasya, in fact she had almost forgotten the incident and realised her baby to be Veer's since she got to know about her pregnancy during the tenure of her faking act.
This clearly signifies she considered it to be a one night stand and not a rape since she didn't inflict any blames or harsh words on Raghu to make him realise that he had done something wrong.

The only thing justiying Tapasya's act was its legitimacy, since she was Veer's wife at that time and Raghu had no right to do all that.

But there's no point arguing about the fiasco being a rape or not
since if Tapasya herself would have considered it as rape, the kind of girl she is,
she'd have blackmailed Raghu into marrying her or giving her a share of his property or something if she'd want to capitalize it
or
report to the police straight away if she'd have consider it as a sabotage to her chastity.
I dont sympatheze with  a 🤬 like Tapasya...👎🏼
This is for the benefit of visually handicapped...n the grey cells deplete....who cannot differntiate between fiction and reality

Originally posted by ladybird9

Note:

ppl for heaven sake, dont give any  exaggerated reactions as though its a personal losss.👎🏼.👎🏼..this discussion is only abt Tapasya a 🤬 fictional character in context of the story..tqs

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago