Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 8

Poll Question :

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
yes its a rape and justified.
yes its a rape and not justified
no its not rape...
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

Congratulations 👏2 Sachin⭐️for his 48th century and second in this world...
sachin...you made my weekend
Originally posted by ankit111

It was no where rape case. No victim enjoy gambling with the rapist. 😡 either it was mutual consent or Tapu silent for her own benefit. In both cases, u can't treat her as victim. The same people who r trying to portray her as victim were saying tht why Veer didn't push her if he didn't want. I agree, u can't compare both situation, becoz next morning Veer expressed his disappointments , while Tapu was enjoying after tht. No feeling of being victimized . So all this rape talk for me is rubbish. 😆 😆
  well said!!!!👏👏👏👏

i never want rape as a punishment even 4 a criminal or sinner like dracula & won't justify it!!

but in this case its not rape as tappy didn't say anything 2 rathod & quite enjoyed afterwards & even 4 more money she cheated rathod 2!! and after that she didn't even complain 2 rathod abt it or didn't even lodge any complaint wid police either!! so 4 her it was a consented case!!
and even after phone call wen she banged her head wid her hands the expressions were like wen sum1 think oh! wat'd i done & not the why i didn''t complain at that time or why thta'd happened 2 me!! means not like a victim!!  even pros who sleep wid men 4 earning a living r much better than her as if sum1 try 2 force on them they don't agree but she'd degraded herself purely 2 satisfy her ego & jealousy & hatred!!!

and thatswhy i went 4 third option!!and yes here CVs showed dracula being paid by in her own coin!!
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

what r u saying😲no girl on the world deserves this yar😲😲😲dont even say like this😡😡😡

i know that even i support your view.....no girl should be raped its sin and the sorrow and the dark life its unimaginable...............but understand me i love my swet ichaa so much that out of her love i told this ...i hate that tappu and her nani ....so anything bad happens to tappu brings joy......thats all

i never mean to say exactly that any girl needs to be raped

if my words brought any hurt or rage to any members in the forum am sorry ...i really never mean it

from what they have shown on friday's episode

i realy dont think cv's r planning any rape track

the way taps was gg with one bundle of notes

it realy looks like she is gg to hide it from everyone

and someday or the other it will come infront of everyone

then she is gg to suffer

if she openly says this whole truth to someone and starts behaving nicely

then we can expect she is a rape victim

but if she is gg to use this baby for getting veer even after knowing all the tuth then
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

faked.

really?

@ladybird:

Some of her supporters are forgetting that Uttaran is a fiction and Tapasya is a fictitious character.
I dont support rape or rapists in real life BUT in real life I still have to see or come across a girl leading a life as evil as Tapasya's so keeping  all her crimes in mind, I must say that the situation she is in right now is totally justified. If CVs can show her going to extremes when trying to destroy others lives then they can very well show her current situation and we should accept it if we have accepted the track so far.

I guess that people who think that our views are disgusting need to think about their moralities first. When Tapasya drove Vansh to his suicide, or attempted murder on Ichha they were saying she did not do it technically but what about her morality. Is somebodys life cheaper than that bit***'s  izzat. I dont think so!
Edited by spatty123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

😆 thts no grr8 surprise bhaiyaa😛😆

wat did u mean? am i suppose to surprise u everytime

Another thing..she is only crying because her plan is going to be flopped. I wont be surprised if she is going to get some people to kill Raghu. That is her nature. She is naturally evil. 😆

I bet if some credible sources tell her today that Veer wont have  a penny left in his name in a few days, she herself will happily go to Veer and tell him that the kid is not his and she is leaving. Bye Bye! Her true love for Veer will just vanish in thin air.

I also dont understand why is it so hard for people to understand that Tapasya IS a negative character and there is no use justifying her evil deeds. If they care about Rashmi and not Tapsya they need to understand that Rashmi is getting paid to play THIS NEGATIVE character named Tapasya. If she doesnt have any qualms about it why do people burn their blood trying to look for a 'good person' behind Tapasya's every evil act.

It's not a rape because the day or she received the first call when she hung up she said that nobody knew "her SWEET secret"😳 yes yes she said "nobody knows my SWEET secret " why now she makes her lunatic.😡

I say that it is just an accident as for Veer, Ragh to take advantage of the situation as Tapasya for Veer.

P.S: for Vey                  ya fan it is just a big slap because their saint Tapasya who according to had was not as Ichcha who had slept in the bed of two man could not have a SWEET secret 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ill have to say im in 2 minds here..... 2nd option....... wivout consent is rape...... but then she should have known better according to wot they showed in the fb

also she is more worried about shutting up rathod's mouth so that her secret is safe 😕
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago