Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 7

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

exactly pooja.....itna bhi koi aurat disgusting nahi hoti...ki koi haath laga raha toh haath lagane de...and if tapasya has done that....shame on you...the world is better without ppl like tapasya....

Soumil first this girl seduces her friend's would be husband....than seduces Veer twice....third time takes advantage of a drunken veer....and now gets full drunk with rathore and what not😲uff still people can support her😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Yes my dear friend i know they are fictional so is ichcha😉for whom u feel so much😳haan and coming to tapori she doesnt desreves a rape coz no girl deserves it be it any harcore crminal also but what was shown cannot be termed as rape as far as i have seen😉

Yesss my dear friend Ichcha is also fictional character  but as a viewer in my full senses and being fully aware how how criminal the evil Tapsaya was,  in my court of law, for such a fictional chararter it is justified 2 go thro tht pain...I am not saying Rape is not an offence, Rathod will b dealt with for doing tht...thts a different issue.😉
😉😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Yesss my dear friend Ichcha is also fictional character  but as a viewer in my full senses and being fully aware how how criminal the evil Tapsaya was,  in my court of law, for such a fictional chararter it is justified 2 go thro tht pain...I am not saying Rape is not an offence, Rathod will b dealt with for doing tht...thts a different issue.😉
😉😆

But it is not a rape my dear friend😉
shivani9 thumbnail

But it is not a rape my dear friend😉

yaa i was confused thst y i opened a poll and but honestly I very much wanted it  2 b a rape😳 So tht I can see tht charcater cry reallyyyy😆😆 but shez happily gambling away and as rightly pointed by many friends..I agree tht its not a rape😊
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

yaa i was confused thst y i opened a poll and but honestly I very much wanted it  2 b a rape😳 So tht I can see tht charcater cry reallyyyy😆😆 but shez happily gambling away and as rightly pointed by many friends..I agree tht its not a rape😊

no being a Doc and a girl u shudnt say this🥱doesnt suit u🥱but dont fight with me okEmbarrassed
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Soumil first this girl seduces her friend's would be husband....than seduces Veer twice....third time takes advantage of a drunken veer....and now gets full drunk with rathore and what not😲uff still people can support her😲

tapasya is sure a low grade women....after having her one night romp with rathod, she is using his kid to trap another man....arre yaar....ppl support her cuz she is "raped"...but the same ppl were celebrating when she forced herself on veer....everytime😡😡😡😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

tapasya is sure a low grade women....after having her one night romp with rathod, she is using his kid to trap another man....arre yaar....ppl support her cuz she is "raped"...but the same ppl were celebrating when she forced herself on veer....everytime😡😡😡😡

Yeahh this is the live example of DOUBLE STANDARDSAngry😆😉
shivani9 thumbnail

no being a Doc and a girl u shudnt say this🥱doesnt suit u🥱but dont fight with me ok😳

I know very well, it doesnt suit me😛, but still I want 2 say it 2 take my vengence against tht evil character this way...coz I have no hopes these cvs are capable of giving her a proper punishment for all her evils😳  so lets leave this...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

I know very well, it doesnt suit me😛, but still I want 2 say it 2 take my vengence against tht evil character this way...coz I have no hopes these cvs are capable of giving her a proper punishment for all her evils😳  so lets leave this...

YesEmbarrassedlets leave this😃and sachin comoleted his century😃
shivani9 thumbnail

Yes😳lets leave this😃and sachin comoleted his century😃

Congratulations 👏👏👏👏2 Sachin⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️for his 48th century and second in this world...❤️