Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 2

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

tapu had no trauma courtesy the confused cvs.initially the cvs had planned to show it as veer's baby only but now they changed the track around and are showing it as raghu's baby.even the fb was shot recently,had they made up their mind earlier,we all must have witnessed tapu's trauma.
since it was initially planned that the baby was veer's the cvs showed tapu behaving normally with raghu and they did'nt even think once before randomly inserting this rape scene๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
this happens only when the cvs are confused and change tracks every week๐Ÿ˜ก

\

If u guys will notice Raghu's hair its the way he wears it now its not the way he used to wear it at the times he met Tapu. So this scene was shot now only! They didnt show it because they have never planned this twist!
shivani9 thumbnail
have a word for ๐ŸคฌTapasya thts the ๐Ÿคฌintention of the poll๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Tapasya is a despo cheap character on a mission 2 buy Rathod, shez a ๐Ÿคฌ disgrace
SRKLuvr thumbnail
But why wud she wanna give him money when hes sooo much richer than her? it doesnt make sense!
shivani9 thumbnail
bcoz shez such an idiot n her intelligence doesnt permit her 2  think anything beyond tht n if its not to bribe him, may b shez planning to get Rathod murdered to hide her sin 2 cheat Veer with Rathods child๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
tani_thk thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

\

If u guys will notice Raghu's hair its the way he wears it now its not the way he used to wear it at the times he met Tapu. So this scene was shot now only! They didnt show it because they have never planned this twist!

as i mentioned in serials most of the tyms FB scenes are shot freshly ๐Ÿ˜Šmoreover i think it is planned frm starting๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
She knows Rathore is soo rich what would she do giving him money? Its definitely something else. And Shivani frankly I am surprised that you - being a woman thinks that that rape was justified in this situationTHERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR RAPE!!! Would U like someone coming and staring at u with such lusty eyes nd then rape u while u sleep?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladybird9

bcoz shez such an idiot n her intelligence doesnt permit her 2  think anything beyond tht n if its not to bribe him, may b shez planning to get Rathod murdered to hide her sin 2 cheat Veer with Rathods child๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yup she is a total idiot thinking rathod will bend down for money๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@bold quite possible๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

She knows Rathore is soo rich what would she do giving him money? Its definitely something else. And Shivani frankly I am surprised that you - being a woman thinks that that rape was justified in this situationTHERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR RAPE!!! Would U like someone coming and staring at u with such lusty eyes nd then rape u while u sleep?

hello y r u personally attacking me๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ with ur bullshit imagination,it looks like ur imaginng urself as Tapsaya, y the hell is  it difficulto for u 2 accept Tapsaya as a bloo***** fictional charcter dont u understand basic english language
shivani9 thumbnail
I never thought tht it was a rape, gg by ppl observations on the forum, but on chekkcing the video it looked like a RAPE...so the main intention of this poll is 2 find out if tht ๐Ÿคฌ was raped or not, justified or not is not important at all....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ