Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24

Poll Question :

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
yes its a rape and justified.
yes its a rape and not justified
no its not rape...
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, I want 2 find out ur pov with what happened 2 Tapsaya tht night...

In real life though I wud never encourage a rape, but for Tapasya an evil ficitional charcater, i wud say, it was a rape and justified for the crimes she inflicted..be it raping of Veer, making  a vulnerable unwell Vansh 2 breakdown n kill himself,  murder attempt on Ichcha n nearly killing her n sending Sid to jail and living scottfree ...

Besides all crimes above she faked pregnancy and came 2 cheat Bundelas in the process she assasinated Veer's character, the list of her crimes is never ending

Well done CVs for paying back Tapasya in her own coin...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In retrospect I wonder if she was possibly poisoning Vansh's mind 2 rape Ichhca..????????

I wonder y is she planning 2 bribe someone possibly Rathod with money if its a rape..it.is BIGG question tht needs answers, besides y did she not report it and y was she happily gambling next morning with Rathod, all these things strongly go against a Rape...

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Note:

ppl for heaven sake, dont give any  exagaaerated reactions as though its a personal losss.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..this dscussion is only abt Tapasya a ๐Ÿคฌ fictional charcater in context of the story..tqs
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
i choose the 2nd option 
Originally posted by xavivilla

i choose the 2nd option 

๐Ÿ˜† thts no grr8 surprise bhaiyaa๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I chose the second  option .Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is rape.So be it veer or tap๐Ÿ˜”but surprising thing is tap has no rape trauma syndrome. I only see the syndrome of loosing veer in yesterday epi too .๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

By defination its a clear cut case of Rape as evidenced by 85%+votes tooo...but her behaviour gg 2 bribe Rathod possibly means she used him for her pleasure ๐Ÿ˜†which probably is yet 2 b revealed..๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by tani_thk

I chose the second  option .Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is rape.So be it veer or tap๐Ÿ˜”but surprising thing is tap has no rape trauma syndrome. I only see the syndrome of loosing veer in yesterday epi too .๐Ÿ˜•

tapu had no trauma courtesy the confused cvs.initially the cvs had planned to show it as veer's baby only but now they changed the track around and are showing it as raghu's baby.even the fb was shot recently,had they made up their mind earlier,we all must have witnessed tapu's trauma.
since it was initially planned that the baby was veer's the cvs showed tapu behaving normally with raghu and they did'nt even think once before randomly inserting this rape scene๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
this happens only when the cvs are confused and change tracks every week๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Prithika_C - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Prithika_C

tapu had no trauma courtesy the confused cvs.initially the cvs had planned to show it as veer's baby only but now they changed the track around and are showing it as raghu's baby.even the fb was shot recently,had they made up their mind earlier,we all must have witnessed tapu's trauma.
since it was initially planned that the baby was veer's the cvs showed tapu behaving normally with raghu and they did'nt even think once before randomly inserting this rape scene๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
this happens only when the cvs are confused and change tracks every week๐Ÿ˜ก

generally Fb are shot freshly in serials either the track is planned or not so if the fb are generally  shot fresh  it doesn't  mean the cv's changed the entire track.
I feel tap wid raghu was planned  otherwise they wont have brought gourav chopra to play such a crucial role just for gambling with tap . they can have any other actor if that would ahve been the case
Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
pls dont give these type of Ideas to CVs . we want to see veecha episodes not that Tapori's 
tell me...how is ANY rape justified? And those people who think that rape is justified...I have no words for u!