Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 29)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Breaking News:
Soundtrack: Guys, the Soundtrack release date has changed to 7th October :)

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page...

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 22 September 2011 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

'A good story will always be a winner'

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal talks about why film on off beat subjects excite him

http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/article/DNMUM222668

P.S: Check The Link For The Article...Awesome Article...

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Soundtrack release pushed to October 7

With around 37 films releasing in the festive months of September and October, it won't be an exaggeration to say that the movie goers are spoilt for choices. The Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sen starrer Soundtrack has been postponed from September 30, 2011 to October 7, 2011.

Soundtrack
will now be releasing along with Dia Mirza and Zayed Khan's debut production venture Love Breakups Zindagi and Nagesh Kukunoor's MOD.

Based on a true story, Soundtrack is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. Directed by Neerav Ghosh, it tells the story of the rise of a young man to be a famous DJ. He has fame and fortune, but what happens when he can no longer hear the music? Soundtrack also explores the wild party circuit of Mumbai where sex, drugs and rock-n-roll are a part of life.

The release of Soundtrack, scheduled to release on September 30, has been postponed by one week as lead actress Soha Ali Khan's father, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, is critically ill. Ouch Soundtrack, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma, will now release on October 7, 2011. Big smile

One other reason being cited for the postponement is the slew of films releasing on September 30. as many as 6 films are releasing next Friday (September 30). They include Chargesheet, Force, Hum Tum Shabana, Na Jaane Kabse.., Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster and Tere Mere Phere.

Starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Mrinalini Sharma and Soha Ali Khan, Soundtrack is the edgy, modern day portrayal of a prolific musician and DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap that slowly causes him to lose his hearing.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
OH ! MAK Pataudi passed away today !
yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Pataudi's ill health defers Soha's promotional plans

Priyanka Jain, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, September 22, 2011

Saif and Soha Ali Khan's father, legendary cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, has been in the intensive care unit (ICU) of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi for two weeks now. Though Soha has confirmed that his condition is stable now, he still needs to remain in the hospital. 

The veteran cricketer had contracted a lung disease and was having difficulty breathing. He had to be injected with steroids and intra-venous antibiotics to clear his respiratory tract. While Soha and her mother Sharmila Tagore, have been on hospital duty since he was admitted, Saif has also joined them now. The incident prevented him and girlfriend Kareena Kapoor from celebrating her 31st birthday, which was yesterday, in a grand manner. 

But mostly, it has affected Soha's plans to promote her upcoming film, Soundtrack, which releases on September 30. The actor is on hospital duty from 7 am to 7 pm everyday, according to friends, who confirm, "Her dad had seen the promo of her film, and was very emotional about it."

Soha says, "I took inspiration from my dad, who despite his visual disability in one eye, was a good batsman and an able captain of the Indian cricket team for a while." Soha plays a hearing-impaired person in Soundtrack, which is an official adaptation of a Canadian film called It's All Gone Pete Tong.

Soha recounts, "Dad had lost vision in one eye at the start of his cricketing career when he was only 20. So he would cover it with an eye patch and play." However, as the story goes, the legendary cricketer felt the patch distracted him, so he began to play without it. She adds, "When one has limited vision, you can't drive or play sports as judging distance is not easy. You don't get depth and perspective with sight in just one eye. But he overcame his disability and trained himself to play."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Pataudi-s-ill-health-defers-Soha-s-promotional-plans/Article1-748760.aspx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This came out earlier in the day. 

Edited by yazh1 - 22 September 2011 at 9:36am
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanku for the article puri, yazh...now i'am waiting for the 7th of October eagerly..Smile
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]

[/NOCOPY]

Nice Interview once again as always 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyeshaMysticRiver

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal dropped into a Gurgaon office to break bread with the winner of the MiD DAY Bollywood Lunch Contest. We joined in

Embarrassed

It isn't easy to convince Rajeev Khandelwal to sign a film.LOLLOL  But getting him to have lunch with the winner of MiD DAY Bollywood Lunch Contest is relatively easierEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(now i wonder where stupid girl puri was all this while when Rajeev visits her neighbourhood )LOL

. The handsome man with a lean body dropped in at Vivaki Exchange, an office in Gurgaon, to have lunch with Nitin Dhingra, who won the contest by answering a simple question on Khandelwal's upcoming flick Soundtrack.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  The contest, a regular affair, requires a person to answer a simple question on films. Big smile

Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma

Winner of the contest Nitin Dhingra

V.N. Satish; Yashika Arora and director Neerav Ghosh

His upcoming flick Soundtrack is the story of a DJ who comes from a small town, makes it big, turns deaf and battles his handicap to get back to music. Supporting him in his quest is Soha Ali Khan. The movie, directed by debutant Neerav Ghosh, is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. The music is by Midival Punditz and Karsh Kale, who have quite a fan following.

The actors check out a copy of MiD DAY

Rajeev with Shipra Shrivastava

"I give a lot of thought before I pick up a film. It's a mad film.(LOL sumiji again LOLLOL a pagal filmLOLLOLLOL)  Aamir was six hours, Shaitan was six days and this is going to be a six month movie. For the first time I play a happy man,Big smileBig smileBig smile " quips Khandelwal. "I have not done anything in the past which is like this. It's a film that pushes boundaries on every front," he says.

So to take the challenge head on, Khandelwal did workshops and visited a lot of pubs and nightclubs with Ghosh. "I had apprehensions about whether I would be able to pull it off since I am very uptight in nature," he says. But gradually, he started relaxing and 'shaking a leg or two'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"People pushing from all around in Mumbai nightclubs really helped," he says, grinning. But in the end, he simply went by his 'instincts', he says. Khandelwal admits that he isn't really 'musically inclined'. But he does have a thing for musical instruments. He has quite a collection at home, he admits as he interacts with the employees of Vivaki Exchange, shaking hands and posing for photographs. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Whenever I travel I pick up traditional instruments from the place. Even when I am shooting, before an intense scene I listen to light music," he says. Music plays a big role in Soundtrack. "I wanted to recreate Beethoven in modern day Mumbai. But while working on the script, I realised that something similar has already been done. So we spoke to the producers and acquired the rights of the movie," says Ghosh, who has directed the movie.

The movie sees Khandelwal play a hip boyLOLLOL  in the first half who turns intense post interval. Soha, who essays the character of a hearing-impaired girl, is Khandelwal's muse once he turns deaf. "She considers herself special and gets Rajeev out of depression," says Ghosh. If this get you curious, check out the movie that releases on September 30.(OCT 7 TongueTongue)

MysticRiver

Go to top