Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 25)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Mrinalini slaps Rajeev Khandelwal

Suruchi Sharma Suruchi Sharma , TNN | Sep 19, 2011, 04.38PM IST

Bollywood's sultry actress Mrinalni Sharma is all geared up for the releases of her movie "Soundtrack" where she plays Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend.

Sources reveal that during the shooting of the film there was a scene where Mrinalini had to slap Rajeev. She was quite reluctant at first to even mock slap Rajeev, but Rajeev in the pretext of improvisation voluntarily asked Mrinalini to rehearse without a mock. But that improvisation went a little overboard with the actress actually slapping Rajeev. Mrinalni said "I literally slapped Rajeev hard and we got the shot right." She was extremely apologetic about it though and Rajeev being the professional that he was laughed the matter off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/10041037.cms

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..Smile
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Mrinalini slaps Rajeev Khandelwal

Bollywood's sultry actress Mrinalni Sharma is all geared up for the releases of her movie "Soundtrack" where she plays Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend.Tongue

Sources reveal that during the shooting of the film there was a scene where Mrinalini had to slap Rajeev.Ouch She was quite reluctant at first to even mock slap Rajeev,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  but Rajeev in the pretext of improvisation voluntarily asked Mrinalini to rehearse without a mockEmbarrassed . But that improvisation went a little overboard with the actress actually slapping RajeevShockedShockedLOL. Mrinalni said "I literally slapped Rajeev hard and we got the shot right." She was extremely apologetic about it thoughBig smileBig smileBig smile  and Rajeev being the professional that he was laughed the matter off.LOLLOLLOLLOL

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

RAJIV KHANDELWAL CHAT WITH TV9 ON "SOUNDTRACK"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Make what you wear look special
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal lists out his style mantras
http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/article/DNBAN47624

P.S: Check The Link For The Article...Ek Dum Mast Article...

-purnima-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
'Ek Manzil' – Soundtrack
By BollySpice Editors
Posted on September 20th, 2011 in Movies, Music, News, Videos
The end of September is full of films and one of the more off beat ones but very intriguing is Soundtrack. Based on a true story, Soundtrack is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. Starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan, and Mrinalini Sharma it tells the story of the rise of a young man to be a famous DJ. He has fame and fortune, but what happens when he can no longer hear the music?

Of course it being about DJs and music, the soundtrack is very important to the film. We loved the OST and 'Ek Manzil' according to our reviewer is one of the best on the album, "From the opening strums on the cello, 'Ek Manzil' definitely becomes a favourite on this album. The composition mixes the classical instruments with the thumping drums and gritty garage guitar to create such a perfect and harmonious sound. Whenever Vishal Vaid enters the foray, the music and his gorgeous voice work together so well to create a very interesting mix of pathos and anger. The lyrics are very evocative and Vaid's vocals are so passionate without approaching a snarl."

Check out 'Ek Manzil'!
http://bollyspice.com/28768/ek-manzil-soundtrack

-purnima-

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal lists out his style mantras.

1. At any given time, a comfortable pair of jeans is my best bet.

2. And to team with that, coloured cotton tees are my ideal wear.

3. For formal wear, I prefer sticking to a jacket or a formal suit, along with a great pair of stylish leather shoes and a scarf or tie.

4. Earlier, I would stick to blacks and greys but lately, I have started wearing metrosexual colours like pink, green, red.

5. I have a fabulous watch collection — almost 25 high-end watches, most of which have been gifts.

6. I have nearly 25 pairs of shades — I love alternating between them.

7. Though I could be seen in anything but strangely, I end up being in branded stuff most of the time.

8. Of course, Indian wear is something I am seen in sparingly — a sherwani or jodhpurs being my favourites.

9. I need to look and feel comfortable in anything I am wearing.

10. Finally, I feel it's important to make what you wear look special and it shouldn't be the other way round.

— As told to
Dipannita Ghosh Biswas

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Mrinalini Sharma

Yet to become a household name, Mrinalini Sharma has all her hopes pinned on her upcoming release Soundtrack, in which she stars alongside television's favourite lover-boy Rajeev Khandelwal. And while her excitement regarding the film is literally palpable, her blooper-moments from the shoot still leave her red in the face.

One such instance is a scene in the film, which required her to slap Rajeev's character. She was quite uncomfortable with the idea, and unsure if she would be able to convincingly fake a slap.So Rajeev asked her to ditch her apprehension and actually slap him.

" I literally slapped Rajeev hard and (luckily) we got the shot right," an embarrassed Mrinalini said. The true professional that he is, even Rajeev took it in his stride.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiMysticRiver

Go to top