Courtsey FB soundtrack page  😳😳

[/QUOTE]

@ suri ji ..can u see who is sitting in the car 😛😛😉
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -purnima-

Courtsey FB soundtrack page  😳😳

@ suri ji ..can u see who is sitting in the car 😛😛😉
[/QUOTE]
haan jii i can see that..humare hero mahashay hii hai...jinhe dekhkar hum sab log pagal hue jaathe hai...😳😳😳
I love Rajeev since KTH days ! 😳 Hope this film works out in his favour .. just made a siggy ..

( Feel free to Use )

I love Rajeev also from  KTH days ! nice thread Rajeev khanelwal all information  add in here.I have seen ek munzill song ,what the Wff *  jannat  song tralier on TV its soo nice but especialy I luv jannat song yet! its nice romantic song rajeev  &soha look great with each other in thats Song .well  overroll Rajeev  was looking  refreshing, young and hotter 😍.And Thank-u soo much for all news articles ,video ect!

And yess Rajeev look HOTTT!!! 😳

I'm looking forward to this movie... Looks chill. 😎  I loved especially  Rajeev  &soha  jodi.The couple looks refreshing together..about chemistry can comment only after watching the movie..though they look really cute in the dancing,flirting bits..Picturisation is awesome..rajeev never dissapoints us!! He has such great screen presence.I loved his style  attitued ,

awesome 😍 soha is oh so cute and they has such amazing chemistry, its like they are made for each other. A very different song, I think I'm already in love with it.

aaahhh OLd Rajeev fans coming back ...I told ya pple na ...once his movie comes ...all of us will again convert into these typical school gurls we used to be during KTH days ...
He must be everybody's first crush who ever watched the television during KTH days or LRL

Its all the more nice that ..it wont end with the release ...this newly found madness is here to stay ...

I wonder what will happen to the new guys out thr on TV ...Rajeev's gonna claim his crown frm next month on TV (waise the crown belongs to him only ...whether he is on TV or not...but his presence gonna make things worse for the present telly stars...haha) who wud like to see anyone else when thr will be Rajeev on the prime time ...

Even he will sweep away the awards too ...best TV personality like always ...n best anchor ...so much of Rajeev this year

lagta hai ..God is being happy with us ..that He is showering us with this much of Mr khandelwal

but ...YE DIL MAAGE MOREEE

love
akki
Edited by akkiiiii - 12 years ago
Rajeev Mrinalini at  Priyas in DELHI  😳...

p.s--akkiii we both missed it 😆😆😆