-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
W*F uncensored πŸ˜›
source Soundtrack FB page 😊

πŸ˜›[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomqccmNC0s[/YOUTUBE]

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Guys Soundtrack's Release Is Just Two Days Away...How Is Your Excitement Level..Me Tho Literally Going Crazy With Excitement...I'am Excited, Nervous, Anxious All At The Same Time..& Only Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal's Movies Can Make Me Feel All These Emotions At The Same Time...I Just Cannot Express In Words The Feelings I'am Going Through Right Now..I'am Seriously Very Excited & My Excitement Levels Have Gone Way Beyond My Thinking Too...Just Can't Wait To See Rajeev Khandelwal, Our Very Own DJ Raunak Kaul, On The Big Screen Again... Now I'am Counting Every Second, Every Minute, Every Hour Of The Day...😍😍😍πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ😍😍😍

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

W*F uncensored πŸ˜›
source Soundtrack FB page 😊

πŸ˜›[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomqccmNC0s[/YOUTUBE]

thankoo for the video puri...😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello dearies, today on Star News, in the reality report show at 3:30 pm, few mins about the Super Cars was shown...Raj was as usual looking too good...can anyone upload the video...
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

hello dearies, today on Star News, in the reality report show at 3:30 pm, few mins about the Super Cars was shown...Raj was as usual looking too good...can anyone upload the video...

super car trailer video is there in the FC page 2 or 3 i think not sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜†... but its there ... for SBS videoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  SBS will upload themselves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -purnima-

super car trailer video is there in the FC page 2 or 3 i think not sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜†... but its there ... for SBS videoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  SBS will upload themselves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SBS nahi yaar...the show after SBS...today's one am talking about...thoda clear nahi thi here...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
My New Sigy Creations...Hope You Will Like Them..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

thankoo for the info deepu..now i wish we can get the video of this...😊
-purnima- thumbnail

Can't do too many films: Rajeev Khandelwal

The very versatile Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma talk about their much awaited film Soundtrack. The duo also spoke about their respective roles and experiences with Komal Nahta on the show ETC Bollywood Business on channel ETC.

Rajeev Khandelwal has proved himself with Aamir (2008) and Shaitan respectively, but in his next film, Soundtrack, we will see him in a new avatar, going through a series of ups and downs. The official remake of award winning cult film It's All Gone Pete Tong (2004), will release this week.

The Delhi girl, who has charmed the film buffs with her acting acumen in Awarapan and Hide and Seek, would be seen matching wits with Rajeev Khandelwal in their forthcoming film Soundtrack.

Sharing the reason to Sountrack, Rajeev said, "When Neerav Ghosh (Director) asked me to do this movie and I was like, 'Do u really want me to do this movie.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There's music, drugs, alcohol, intimacy to its extreme. I have such a modest guy image😳😳 ….Neerav replied, that's the reason why I want you to do this movie.'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Talking about his Bollywood career so far, Rajeev said, "None of the movie I have done so far is Rajeev Khandewal's movie.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Mujhme itni kabiliyat nahi ki main bahut sari movies ek sath kar saku.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" However he believes, the movie soundtrack breaks all rules.

Soundtrack movie script demanded intense intimate scenes between Rajeev and Mrinalini Sharma. Talking about dealing with such scenes Mrinalini said, "We would discuss the scenes at length. We would discuss all the technical aspects of the scenes before execution." Adding, "I'm playing the role of an attention-grabbing girl in Soundtrack, but in real life, I'm not at all like that. I'm very happy in my personal space!"

To catch the whole conversation, tune into ETC on 7th Oct, Friday at 8:30 PM.😳