Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thnxs..he luks nice but tired
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waise guys as the date for Soundtrack's release is nearing, to what extent has your excitement to watch the movie increased..πŸ˜‰
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Delhi Mid Day takes Bollywood to the workplace
September 26, 11

As part of its promo, Mid Day Bollywood Lunch Contest, the tabloid Mid Day gave its Delhi readers an opportunity to come face-to-face with the starcast of the movie 'Soundtrack'. Lead protagonist of the movie Rajeev Khandelwal visited the office of VivaKi Exchange, Gurgaon to meet and have lunch with Nitin Dhingra, winner of Mid Day Bollywood Lunch Contest. Khandelwal was accompanied by actress Mrinali Sharma and director Neerav Ghosh of the movie 'Soundtrack'.

Read The Full Article Here
http://www.exchange4media.com/e4m/news/fullstory_industrybrief.asp?section_id=35&news_id=43585&tag=36079

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Mrinalini Sharma is the bold bikini girl

TNN | Sep 26, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Mrinalini Sharma, known for her demure roles in Awarapan and Hide and Seek will next be seen in a whole new avatar in her film opposite Rajeev Khandelwal.

The actress will be seen sporting bikinis for the first time. She says, "I represent the urban metropolitan youth, so it's natural that I wear a bikini or a swimsuit at a beach or in a pool.

It is part of my job to confidently carry off this kind of look. I can do sexy, sensuous scenes that flow in with a script and make sense to me. As an actor and a professional, I would deliver the same. However, I don't believe in random show of skin for the sake of sensationalism and would be uncomfortable with the same."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Mrinalini-Sharma-is-the-bold-bikini-girl/articleshow/10114546.cms
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal in 'Soundtrack': The new age hero?

The new age hero?: Rajeev Khandelwal seems to have come a long way since his TV soap days..

Best known for his role in the TV soap -'Kahin to Hoga', Rajeev Khandelwal has come a long way ahead.

He made is Bollywood debut with thriller 'Aamir' in 2008.

After the success of 'Aamir' there was no looking back.

Since then he has worked in 'Shaitan' and 'Peter Gaya Kaam Se'.

Next he will be seen in 'Soundtrack'.

'Soundtrack' is an edgy, modern day portrayal of India's most prolific musician and DJ.

The movie traces his alcohol, drug and sex fueled rise in his world.

But as is the case with every success story...the biggest enemy is oneself.

Playing the role of Raunak Kaul in the movie, Rajeev portrays a character who has to battle his inner demons.

The movie also stars Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma.

The movie has been extensively shot in Bangkok.

Directed by Neerav Ghosh, the movie soundtrack has the voice of Anushka Manchanda and Kailash Kher.

The movie hits the screens on the 30th of September.

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/4900-0.html
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Soundtrack: A Brand new exclusive promo of Soundtrack
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfXFCXepcA[/YOUTUBE]

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
mrinalinisharm mrinalini sharma 
A proud moment...the hoarding of Soundtrack goes up : )yfrog.com/me699jzj
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inu-13

Hey Guysss here's the Zing interview of RK:) :)

"I was Disappointed with Tv - Rajeev Khandelwal"

To knw the full story.. click the link :)

Enjoieee :) :) :)

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Soundtrack is based on a true story

?
Soundtrack, an official adaptation of All Gone Pete Tong, is based on a true story. Director Neerav Ghosh says, "Saregama's Soundtrack is the rollercoster journey of talented DJ and musician, Raunak Kaul (played by Rajeev Khandelwal).

He is diagnosed with a hearing disorder that ultimately leads to his going tone deaf.  Then Gauri (played by Soha Ali Khan), herself born deaf, enters his life, and leads him from his dark state to a happier place where one day he finds a way to make music again."

Ghosh explains the reason for the film's postponement: "I am very happy with the producers' decision to postpone the release by a week to October 7. As it is, here is a bit of a bloodbath in theatres on September 30 with half a dozen films releasing. A Dussehra release is a good fit with the theme of my film where my hero battles his demons to emerge triumphant despite great odds." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Trade analyst Komal Nahta says πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ,
"I saw the eight-minute showreel of Soundtrack last week and came away impressed a great dealπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . There must be something in this film for the trailer to have given me goosebumps.πŸ˜ƒ  I am looking forward to now watching the film." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thankoo for the article puri...a good one..😊