Actor Rajeev Khandelwal doesn't believe in giving in to pressure
http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/article/DNBAN47547

P.S: Click The Link For The Article...A Good Article...😊

Posted: 12 years ago
purnima thanks a lot for all you do...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

surya thankyou to you too😊

Budget does not decide film's quality: Rajeev Khandelwal

Mumbai: The quintessential chocolate boy of television, actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who has been part of a few off-beat small budget movies, feels that it is the content and not the budget that decides the quality of a film.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev made a mark in television with the superhit soap 'Kahiin To Hoga'. But he surprised everyone by doing an off-beat, small budget film -- 'Aamir', a psychological thriller, that Rajeev made a debut in Bollywood with. The movie had no lead actress, no item numbers, no opulent locations and Rajeev was shouldering a huge responsibility in his very first film.

He was next seen in 'Shaitan' (2011), a thriller, directed by Bejoy Nambiar starring Rajeev, Kalki Koechlin, Shiv Pandit, Pawan Malhotra and Raj Kumar Yadav. Since the film was not moving for two years, Anurag Kashyap agreed to produce it on a smaller budget.

"I am an actor who wants to do exciting things, want to be part of good cinema, irrespective of the budget.😳😳  I do not think a good film is made by good budget...a good film is made by good intentionπŸ‘πŸ‘ . If the film demands that kind of a budget then it should be assigned that kind of budget. But the budget of the film does not decide the quality of the film," 😳😳 Rajeev told reporters in an interview.

"I do not look at the budget, I look at the content, which is the king. I look at my directors, his sensibilities. I am not a hero of different cinema or new age cinema. I am just one of many actors, who are doing their job and that is to act,"😳😳  he said.

The actor feels that there is scope for all kind of cinema be it commercial or off-beat.

"There are so many actors and films of different kinds being made and you will need different actors to do justice to different kind of cinema and films. There is a room for everyone😳😳 . I would do what excites me and where my instincts take me to
," Rajeev said.

"Just because few films are being made in certain manner I won't be part of them. I have deepest respect and regards for all kind of films.
The audience wants to watch good cinema and there is a place for everyone. And I feel my films belong to good cinema,
" he said.

When asked whether commercial films do not excite him, Rajeev says, "I want to be part of good cinema. I want to be part of those films that have a shelf life...I want to be part of films which will never age. Like the excitement to see 'Aamir' should be same even after ten years. There are people who have watched 'Aamir' ten times and they don't get bored. That is the kind of cinema I want to be part of 😳😳 and not the kind of films that are forgotten once they are off air."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Two films old, Rajeev's both films 'Aamir' and 'Shaitan' did fare well at the box office.😳😳

"I am happy with what I am doing. Success of 'Aamir' made me pick up 'Shaitan' and success of this film made me do 'Soundtrack'. I hope success of 'Soundtrack' will help me choose something exciting and challenging
," Rajeev said.

Rajeev's upcoming musical film 'Soundtrack' has been directed by debutant director Neerav Ghosh and he will be seen along with actress Soha Ali Khan in the lead role. The film will release on September 30.

PTI

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -purnima-

Budget does not decide film's quality: Rajeev Khandelwal

Mumbai: The quintessential chocolate boy of television, actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who has been part of a few off-beat small budget movies, feels that it is the content and not the budget that decides the quality of a film.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  nice words used for Rajeev there..can you see my bhatisi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev made a mark in television with the superhit soap 'Kahiin To Hoga'. But he surprised everyone by doing an off-beat, small budget film -- 'Aamir', a psychological thriller, that Rajeev made a debut in Bollywood with. The movie had no lead actress, no item numbers, no opulent locations and Rajeev was shouldering a huge responsibility in his very first film. & still it became one of the biggest, renowned hits of the years 2008...& that is Rajeev's magic & power...

He was next seen in 'Shaitan' (2011), a thriller, directed by Bejoy Nambiar starring Rajeev, Kalki Koechlin, Shiv Pandit, Pawan Malhotra and Raj Kumar Yadav. Since the film was not moving for two years, Anurag Kashyap agreed to produce it on a smaller budget. & Shaitan success proved that it does not matter if the movie is a small or a big budget film, only the movies subject matter & character performances by the Actors in it matter..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"I am an actor who wants to do exciting things, want to be part of good cinema, irrespective of the budget.😳😳  I do not think a good film is made by good budget...a good film is made by good intentionπŸ‘πŸ‘ . If the film demands that kind of a budget then it should be assigned that kind of budget. But the budget of the film does not decide the quality of the film," 😳😳 Rajeev told reporters in an interview. well said Rajeev...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it seems like he has spoken what is on my mind..even i think for a movie to be good, for a movie to do well, the intention matters, the passion, the dedication in making the film matters..a budget can never be taken as a base for predicting how good or bad a movie will be...a budget cannot determine the essence of a good movie, neither can the budget be at par & equaled with the performances of actors in the film...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

"I do not look at the budget, I look at the content, which is the king. I look at my directors, his sensibilities. I am not a hero of different cinema or new age cinema. I am just one of many actors, who are doing their job and that is to act,"😳😳  he said. bravo...content is surely the king.. because at times we have observed that even big budget movies flop, due to their content..so it cannot be written off saying a small budget movie will flop, a big budget movie will be hit...it is the subject matter, the content in the movie that attracts the audience...& i completely agree with Rajeev..😳😳😳

The actor feels that there is scope for all kind of cinema be it commercial or off-beat.

"There are so many actors and films of different kinds being made and you will need different actors to do justice to different kind of cinema and films. There is a room for everyone😳😳 . I would do what excites me and where my instincts take me to
," Rajeev said. absolutely right...we should always do something which excites us, which can grab our attention & interest... we should always follow our gut feel & instincts, they never misguide you...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

"Just because few films are being made in certain manner I won't be part of them. I have deepest respect and regards for all kind of films.
The audience wants to watch good cinema and there is a place for everyone. And I feel my films belong to good cinema,
" he said. exactly right...there is place for all types of cinema in Bollywood...& Rajeev's movies surely come under the category of good cinema...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When asked whether commercial films do not excite him, Rajeev says, "I want to be part of good cinema. I want to be part of those films that have a shelf life...I want to be part of films which will never age. Like the excitement to see 'Aamir' should be same even after ten years. There are people who have watched 'Aamir' ten times and they don't get bored. That is the kind of cinema I want to be part of 😳😳 and not the kind of films that are forgotten once they are off air."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haha...yes movies that have shelf life are the movies which people tend to like...& i also feel they are in demand..people want such movies which have shelf life...& yesss i have seen Aamir more than ten times, but every single time i play the dvd i will be excited & will watch the movie with the same amount of enthusiasm which i had while watching it for the first time...according to me even 'Shaitan' has shelf life, where people would not get bored of it..mujhko dekhlo abhi thak i have seen the movie nearly 5 to 7 times but i do not get bored at all...humein hamesha waisa kaam karna chahiye jiske liye log humein aur humare kaam ko yaad rakhe, aisa nahii hona chahiye kii bas log ek movie dekhne gaye, aur theater se bahar aathe hii movie ke baare mein bhool gaye...& i really like Rajeev's choice of work & cinema...😳😳😳 

Two films old, Rajeev's both films 'Aamir' and 'Shaitan' did fare well at the box office.😳😳

"I am happy with what I am doing. Success of 'Aamir' made me pick up 'Shaitan' and success of this film made me do 'Soundtrack'. I hope success of 'Soundtrack' will help me choose something exciting and challenging
," Rajeev said. & i'am sure Soundtrack will be a huge success & then we will wait for Rajeev's next challenging, hatke role...this is just my gut feel...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rajeev's upcoming musical film 'Soundtrack' has been directed by debutant director Neerav Ghosh and he will be seen along with actress Soha Ali Khan in the lead role. The film will release on September 30.
waiting for the 30th of September
very eagerly...just can't wait to groove to the music of Dj Raunak Kaul & stare at Rajeev on the big screen yet again...intezaar bohat mushkhil hue jaa raha hai...πŸ€ͺ

PTI
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago

Mrinalini slaps Rajeev Khandelwal

Suruchi Sharma Suruchi Sharma , TNN | Sep 19, 2011, 04.38PM IST

Bollywood's sultry actress Mrinalni Sharma is all geared up for the releases of her movie "Soundtrack" where she plays Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend.

Sources reveal that during the shooting of the film there was a scene where Mrinalini had to slap Rajeev. She was quite reluctant at first to even mock slap Rajeev, but Rajeev in the pretext of improvisation voluntarily asked Mrinalini to rehearse without a mock. But that improvisation went a little overboard with the actress actually slapping Rajeev. Mrinalni said "I literally slapped Rajeev hard and we got the shot right." She was extremely apologetic about it though and Rajeev being the professional that he was laughed the matter off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/10041037.cms

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..😊