Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Puri...
OMG that was awesome yaar...
fantastic...
every single scene was so superb and Raj what to say about him just mind blowing...
every other film i see him improving so tremendously...
superb...
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8VFDMHhG0[/YOUTUBE]
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8VFDMHhG0[/YOUTUBE]

love this song completely...& it gives me goose bumps..me going on humming 'le chalo mujhe jannat jahaan'...the song is absolutely praise worthy & the song is pictured on Rajeev, tho hui na yeh sone pe suhuga waali baat...loved it to the core...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

love this song completely...& it gives me goose bumps..me going on humming 'le chalo mujhe jannat jahaan'...--- Rajeevians are ever ready to take Rajeev away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he doesn't need to ask us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the song is absolutely praise worthy & the song is pictured on Rajeev, tho hui na yeh sone pe suhuga waali baat...loved it to the core...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--- I love the cute "I love U " sign RK shows  😍 ...pyaar ka signal πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

-purnima- thumbnail
Model Mrinalini Sharma on her Soundtrack role & more

Model Mrinalini Sharma, who took a plunge into films, has indeed come a long way. Having begun her career in 2006 with an item number in Prakash Jha's Apaharan, to playing one of the lead roles in Mahesh Bhatt's Awarapan alongside actor Emran Hashmi, the model-turned-actor is looking at a fresh start in Bollywood.

Mrinalini, who is now playing one of the lead roles in Soundtrack, also starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan, is happy for sure! "I was the last actor to come on board and I am really excited about being part of this project. Since the film talks about the partying culture, drugs and other newer lifestyles, my role is that of an aggressive, bold and glamourous modern day girl."

Directed by debutant Neerav Ghosh, Soundtrack tells a modern-day, edgy story of a prolific musician and DJ's journey to the top, and captures his alcohol, drug and sex-fuelled rise that is contradicted by an inevitable handicap.

Mrinalini had to undergo a complete makeover for her role and says, "You need to push your own boundaries in order to get the character right. I have come out of those restrictions and have done some "bold scenes" in this film. I also had to look very glamourous so you'll see me with purple highlights, among other things!"

She is currently also filming for Ashwini Chaudhary's untitled project that also stars Madhavan and Bipasha Basu. "Although I can't give away much information about the project, all I can say is that it's something very exciting," she says.

Incidentally, the actor says that even though she began her film career five years ago, she's looking at herupcoming projects from a renewed perspective. "I've always been a 'non-industry' girl. But being part of the Bhatt camp did teach me quite a bit. I want to work in films that are interesting and quite opposite to what I am as a person in reality," signs off Mrinalini.

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
FROM Soundtrack FB page πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
puri swtheart ...do gimme links of any new article that comes in this topic ...ahhem that U post here ..I saw many articles here which were nt thr in Rajeev's Fc
N one more thing ... this topic is in which forum ..lol ...I dunno so ... only came here when u posted one or the other link ... I hope ZTo comment here regularly frm now on ...N yeah m counting days ...n alas ..not for my exam ..But SOUNDTRACK ... Rajeev has made me MAD literally ...haha ...I wasnt this mad ever about him ...

HOPelessly in Love with Rajeev khandelwal

love
akki
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice pics there...really like Rajeev in all the pics...waise you know every time i see the pics from the movie Soundtrack my anxiousness, excitement, restlessness, to see the movie increases to a great, great, great extent...& i become too eager to watch the movie.. sach kahoon tho, i'am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for the movie..the feeling cannot be expressed in words..it is indescribable...hope the 30th of September comes in the blink of eye...waiting very eagerly... thanku for sharing the pics puri..😊 Rajeev is looking ek dum hot, happening, handsome,  dashing, cool, nice...bole tho ek dum mast, zabardast... Rajeev ke pics se tho nazar hii nahii hatting...ufff...tooo good..😳😳☺️☺️☺️😳😳Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Waise you know , day before yesterday when in CNN IBN,  a sneak peek to Soundtrack was shown, my dad, mom & sister were watching it along with me & suddenly my dad is like  this time Rajeev  will surely grab some awards.. my mom & sister too  voiced the same opinion... & at that moment I cannot explain to you how proud I felt, the smile on my face increased ten folds...& at that moment I felt proud, extremely proud to be Rajeevian... & you know my mom saw Jannat's promo & she was like the movie looks good...my sister keeps hearing to Soundtrack songs all day, even now she is doing that... hehe...😳😳😳😳 all these things feel absolutely wonderful.. πŸ˜ƒ eagerly waiting for the movie...intezaar muskhil hue jaa raha hai..& I really, really hope with all my heart that Rajeev grabs some awards...😊 Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago